TwEnTy EiGhT

Zayn's P.O.V.

"Zayn, you can't hurt Louis. I love him too much for you to put him through all that."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, shocked by what Niall had said. He loves Louis? How dare he? I loved him first!

Louis got up from where he was sitting and walked to me. "Zayn, I know you don't like me, but please, we should at least get along for Niall's sake."

I looked away from both of their stares, muttering, "Fine."

As soon as Niall was sure the awkwardness was out of the air, he pointed to the white couches in from of the huge television. "Have a seat, Zaynie."

I saw Louis' eyes widen in jealousy, then he gave me a fake smile, which I ignored, stubbornly taking a seat on one of the couches.

"I'll go get the refreshments!" Niall exclaimed as he jittered in place, then ran into the kitchen, leaving me alone with Louis.

"So, what's new with you, Zayn?" Louis asked as he took a seat beside me.

I looked at him, anger still glistening in my eyes as I shoved my finger in his chest. "Listen, Tomlinson, if you think you can get Niall so easily, then you're wrong! I know exactly what you're trying to do! You're just using Niall to get rid of me, but I'm not gonna let that happen, you hear me?"

Louis placed his big hand on my upper thigh, near my crotch, as he brought his face closer to mine. "You're right, I am just using Niall. But not to get rid of you, I just want you to be mine. All mine."

Before I had time to reply, Louis shoved his lips on mine. I tried pushing him away, but he already had his hands against my shoulders and was roughly kissing me.

In just a matter of seconds, I heard some glasses fall to the floor and shatter beside us. I broke the kiss and looked over to find Niall with  a teardrop rolling down his red face.