ThIrTy

Zayn's P.O.V.

"Niall!" I called, looking behind a bunch of trees, but I couldn't find him. As I looked further and further, I kept on losing hope. I just hope my baby is okay.

Finally, I heard a soft whimper, which was very familiar. I looked over to see Niall with his legs crossed and his head in his hands.

"Niall!" I exclaimed in joy, making him look up at me.

"Go away, Zayn, I don't ever want to see your face again!" he weeped helplessly.

"Niall," I said in a comforting tone as I crouched down and rubbed his back.

"I said go! Get away from me, you bastard!" he yelled angrily.

That was it. I had lost my temper. I was willing to be patient, but now I was angry.

I took his shoulders in my hands and pushed him against a tree, just like he did at the bar a few weeks ago. "Look, I have been waiting the longest time to tell you that I love you and that I want to be with you, so you better listen now!"

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Zayn?" 

"Louis told me that his entire plan was to get to me from you! He was using me to get me to love him after he saw that we became friends again! But Niall, I never got to tell you how I really feel. Ever since we started to talk again, I've felt something that I never felt when I was with you before. I denied it, at first, telling myself that I was straight and that you wouldn't want to be with me anyways. But when I saw you with Louis, that just fired me up! I couldn't stand it, so that's why I came to London, just to show you how much I love you and how I want to make you mine!"

That was it. I let out all of my heart's contents. Now, it was either spend the rest of my days with my true love, or get rejected and never be able to fall in love again.

Niall's P.O.V.

"I couldn't stand it, so that's why I came to London, just to show you how much I love you and how I want to make you mine!"

I didn't know if I could trust Zayn after what happened, but I didn't care. What he just said to me made me realize that I was in love with him too. After realizing that I really do like guys, the real guy that I was in love with was Zayn, not Louis. Louis just made me realize that I wasn't straight.

"Zayn," I murmured, rubbing my hand against my arm.

"Yeah?" he asked, his eyes not leaving my face.

"I love you too."

"Oh, Niall!" Zayn exclaimed as he brought his face even closer to me. "You don't know how long I've been waiting for you to say those words!"

He softly pressed his lips against mine, opening and closing his lips. He slowly became more and more aggressive as he laid me down and got on top of me.

Suddenly, he broke the kiss. "It's you," he sang.

I giggled. "I love that song."

"Me too. It reminds me of you."