Arcades n Stuff

Destiny P.O.V

I just want to be happy. Is that to much ask for ? Im not hating on the fact that my mom has a boyfriend, its just the simple fact that im your daughter. You could of at least told me the reason why we were really moving.

I was in my room. Still crying at the fact that she doesn't want me to happy. I swear she does this on purpose to piss me off.

But thats what moms do right?

My thoughts were interupted by my phone ringing. It was chris.

"Hello"

"Hey what you getting into today"

I wiped my face and cleared my throat.

"Uh nothing why wassup?"

"Great you dressed i wanna take you out, Maybe i can show you around now instead of friday."

"Sounds great. I'll text you my address"

"Sounds good ma. See you in a lil bit"

"k bye"

"bye"

With that i hung up. Now i had to convince my mom to let me go.

I went downstairs and my mom snd Charles were sitting at the table talking. I slowly stepped in the kitchen.

"I just wanted to apologize for my outburst earlier. Im sorry Charles that was way out of my character. And im sorry mommy i understand that im getting older and im not a baby anymore, And i cant keep you from happiness. So again i apologize and im sorry"

"Apology excepted, Destiny you my child and you dont run nothing over here ok u understand"

"Yes M'am"

"Sooo I was wondering if i could go out with a friend to get to know the area a lil more"

"Who is this friend?"

"His name is Chris i met him yesterday at the park"

"Mhm I trust you, just make sure you back here by 10"

"K thank you"

With that i text Chris my address. I went upstairs and freshend up a lil.

I heard the horn indicating Chris was outside. I grabbed my tribal print cardigan. And headed downstairs.

"Bye Ma. Bye Charles"

"See ya" "Bye"

I grabbed my shoulder bag out the closet and made sure i had everything. I did.

I opened the door to see Chris leaning against his car texting. When he noticed me he stood up and opened the door for me.

I said a faint thank you and he nodded his and proceeded to get in the car.

Chris P.O.V

Why she so cute? She looks a little stressed. 

"You look nice Destiny" I said tryna break the ice

"Thanks" She said shyly. "You look nice too" She said smiling faintly.

She aint lie cuz i looked fresh as fuck. Cocky nah just confident.

Destiny P.O.V

He looked so good. He had on some black levi's with a red nike shirt that read 'Just do it' in black and his fire reds.

He wad focusing on the road and i think he sensed that i was staring.

" You like what you see?" 

Now im embarrassed, if i was lighter i would be all red n shit from blushing. i decided to play it off.

" what pfft what are you talking about dude huh" I said tryna sound white.

" You a trip girl" He said trying not to laugh 

" Am i?"

"Yes you are" then he membled weirdo

" Oh im weird ehh ha wasnt weird when you saw my ass at the park now was i ?

*Silence*

"That's what i thought" I said slighty laughing he just kept driving.

I was on my phon playing candy crush when the car stoped when i looked up we were at some sort of arcade. It looked fun.

" This is showing me around. By taking me to an arcade Chris."

" I just wanna have fun witchu ma."

"Ok sounds good but i bet you cant beat e in this laser tag tho"

"You wanna bet?" He said serious.

"Hell yeah. If i win you gotta give me a piggy ride."

He looked at me trying not laugh but failed.

"Chris im serious." I said pouting.

"Ok ok dont pout baby girl. Anyway if i win i get a kiss, Deal ?"

"Iight deal"

And we shook on it. He hopped out of the car and jogged to my side and opened my door. We went inside and Chris payed for everything, even though i didnt want him to.

*Two hours later*

Me and Chris were at this park downtown swangin on the swings lol.

"Awe yea were my kiss at?"

Damn i forgot all about that bet. Chris beat my ass in laser tag. Like really bad.

"Uhh see the way my lips are set up uhh...."

"Na na na i ain't tryna here all dat i won fare and square"

He was such a big baby. I got off my swing and went over to his. I sat on his lap. He grabbed me by my waste so i wouldn't fall. I grabbed his face and kissed him on the cheek.

"See you got your kiss. Happy now?"

"I want a do-over" He said getting salty.

"Haaa you seem a lil ang-

I was cut off by Chris kissing my lips softly. Next thing i know we were having a full on make out session. After what seemed like forever, we pulled back

"Damn" I said out of breath.

"I think i liked that kiss better" Chris said laughing.

I punched him on the arm playfully

"You got some soft lips tho" He said

"Why thank you. You do too"

We soon got up and left to get some food and went to the movies. I had so much fun with him. It was about 9:30 so he took me home.

We were standing at my doorstep.

"I had a great day today Chris. Thanks" I said truthfully.

"No problem ma. We gotta do this again" 

"Forsure"

He was smiling at me and i turned my head the opposite direction. He turned my face towards him and gently pressed his lips against mine.

After awhile he pulled back..

"Goodnight Des"

"Night"

He then left and i went in the house. I took a shower put my phone on the charger and layed down. All i could think about was Chris. I really like him.

I soon drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face.

Chris P.O.V

Damn i really like Destiny. I wonder if she feels the same?

 -------------------------------

Comments?