Wanting a Shoulder to Cry on

"And I hear you tumbling fast here and now your afraid...

I was broken, I wasnt realizing what was going on when I did what I did and m sorry. Please forgive me.

I was scared, I was afraid. I was lonely. I felt as if no one was listening to me or wanted to hear what I had to say. I was thinking. I just wanted it to be over.

And it hit me out of no where that I was making a dumb decision after I harmed myself. It felt like I was in one big dream and I heard Sei saying Mommy Mommy wake up. I didn't mean to do it, I promise.

I guess I was only thinking about myself and not my beautiful life that I have ahead of me. I have a beautiful daughter to take care of but I was thinking about the past and not the future ahead of me.

I'm sorry lord please forgive me.... I need a second chance."

It's like I was in a dream and I could hear all if these thoughts and I was praying but I couldn't force myself to open my eyes.

I felt as if I didn't deserve to be here, but I know I had to fight for me and my daughter, so I tried harder to open them.

"Her eyes are fluttering."

I heard a voice say, I kept trying and trying. Then I heard someone say "You can do it Mommy" Knowing it was Sei. Without thinking my eyes opened, I adjusted my eyes to the lighting seeing Sei sitting on the hospital bed right beside me.

"Mommy Mommy you're up, I missed you so much Mommy, Me and Daddy were waiting for you." Sei yelled hugging me

"I missed you to sweetie, Where's your daddy?" I asked hugging her back

" Um I tink he wen to de caferiateria" She stuttered

I laughed a little at the way she said cafeteria.

I was still in pain but knowning I got a second chance was all I needed to keep going.

I sat up as I heard the door open and it was a doctor followed by Chris.

"Look Daddy Mommy's up" Sei smiled

"I see pumpkin come on lets let the doctor talk to Mommy" Chris suggested

"Otay"

They left the room quietly as the doctor walked over to my bed to check my vitals.

Once She was done she sat down in the chair next to my hospital bed.

"Destiny whats going on" Doctor jones asked 

I Instantly started to break down and I told her everything. 

"Doc I swear im sorry, I just wasnt thinking" I sobbed 

"Look Destiny I understand, I get it, We all go through somethings. But remeber this quote Destiny and dont forget it "To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." That was quoted from the famous Oscar Wilde. Dont give up Destiny, Its gonna get better. I promise" Doctor jones Preached 

I wiped my face and Thanked the Lord again that I was alive.

"Now im gonna keep you here for a couple days for suicide watch. We need to keep a close eye on you" She stated taking notes n her clip board 

Once she was done she left and Chris and Sei walked In.

"Mommy look Daddy got me Ice Crweam" Sei shouted 

"I see baby, Stop yelling Sei Mommy has a Headache" I said calming her down

"I sowwy Mommy" She Whispered  rubbing my Forhead