Trust Issuses

Destiny P.O.V

In the mind of an angel I lay in heaven holding gods hand looking down on my loved ones protecting them. Like someone should have protected me. But everything happens For a reason right? What happened to me I knew was real but I was so blinded by the fact that in my mind 'It' only happened in the movies on lifetime. Im hurt. words cant be described of how bad I want to murder him. HE took my most prized possession. HE didnt care about whose 's life he was fucking up. HE RAPED ME!

--

I woke up sweating. Another dream. Those words just kept circling in my mind all the time. It's like there stuck. I got up from Chris's bed quietly while he was still sleeping. I didnt want to wake him. I walked into the bathroom and examined my face. I had blackish bags under my eyes. No sleep. This was the first time in two weeks i got peaceful sleep. While still living with HER, I didnt sleep much because I was scared HE was gonna do it again. I walked over to the shower and turned the nob, I let the water heat up as i got in. I washed all the pain, hurt, dirt, lies, tears away from my body as if they were there. I keep asking why me?

--

I got out the shower wrapped in a towel. I dried off and lotioned my body with some cocoa butter that was on Chris's dresser. I grabbed a pair of Chris's boxers sweatpants and hoodie and put them on. Chris entered the room in a towel. 

"Bout time you got out the shower" He said smiling

"Yea" I said trying not to look to much at him. Damn he is FIYA.

He got dressed and we proceeded to my house. We were sitting in my driveway.

"Im scrared" I told Chris truthfully

"Its gonna be ok im here, I gotchu" He told me grabbing my hand

"C'mon"

I unlocked the door with my key. I open the door and see all my stuff in suitcases and bags already packed. I was so confused

"OH so now yo ass wanna step foot in my house" My mothers voice yelling at me.

"I packed up all ya shit, Get the fuck out my house. First you wanna fuck my man and now you call your self so called running away you better get the fuck out for i beat yo ass like a grown woman and forget you my child." She spat at me

"Your so called man RAPED me" I yealled at her

she slapped me across the face. I got her off of me and pushed her back.

"Oh so you wanna be big ad bad?" She asked rhetorically

She then punched me in the face repeatedly. She grabbed my hair and drugged me on the ground. I tried my hardest to get her off of me. Chris was trying his best to get her off of me as well. She didnt budge.

Next thing I know I BLACKED OUT.

--

I  woke up to bright lights in my eyes. I instantly knew where I was the hospital. Chris left the room and came back with the doctor.

"Well hello Destiny i see your up now"

"Yea" I said dryly

"Do you remember anything?" She questioned

"I remember me and my mom fighting and she was hitting me then i blacked out"

"Well thats good that you remember, You didnt loose your memory. You mother has be arrested for child abuse. When you came in we took some test, we noticed many bruises on your body so we performed a rape kit."

I cried.

"Its ok if you dont wanna talk about it, But we will have to talk about it eventually. It not good to keep all those emotions bottled up." The doctor told me

"Im prescribing you some medicine for the soreness and pain, but other than that your free to go. I'll go get your papers" 

I nodded 

"You okay?" Chris asked me curious

"No" I said with my voice cracking

"We'll talk about it later.

I got my prescription and release papers and Chris and I left.

--

I noticed all my stuff was at Chris's place. I wonder how living with him would be.

"Thanks for getting all my stuff" I told Chris while talking off my jacket

"No Problem"

I went upstairs and drew a bath for myself. I put some body wash in it to make some bubbles. I undressed and got in the tub. I just needed to relax.

I closed my eyes and relaxed.

--

I sat on the bed just crying. Why must everything bad happen to me. I just don't get it. My mom's in jail. I was raped. Im just hurt. But i gotta get through this. Hopefully Chris can help me. He's so sweet for this.

I laid down as i wiped my tears.

"Thank you Chris for everything" I told him as he laid down with me.

"No problem ma, I told you i gotchu." He told me grabbing my waist.

"Goodnight"

"Night"

He then kissed my lips and we feel asleep.

--

Vote & Comments?