...Who was Hurting

Lay me down to sleep. I praise the lord my soul to keep. If I should die before I wake. I praise the lord my soul to take.

I lay in bed with the man I deceived hands wrapped around my waist. I hate myself for hurting the ones I love the most. It's been two days since I've been back with Chris. Meaning tomorrow was Friday.

The day I dreaded.

I would have to make a choice between Chris or August. But if I choose Chris,  August would tell him what really happened. And if I choose August Chris would question what's going on. so either way it goes its a lose lose situation.

I bit my lip. Damn. I can't win.

I needed to talk to someone about it and I needed to talk to them fast but who?

Should I talk to Daija? No cause she might tell Ty and Of course Ty will tell Chris. I got up and went to the bathroom and examined my face. Im still me but Im not ME. Im broken. Im trapped. I need to be free.

I walked back in the room to see Chris sleeping peacefully. I go sit next to him and wake him up. He stirred a little and then open his eyes.

"Morning Des" He said in a sleepy voice

I wanted to get straight to the point with him.

"Chris can we talk?" I asked

"Yeah wassup" He asked

I wanted to tell him about the encounter with me and August so bad I just couldnt. It would crush him. He has given me his all and i have gave him .... nothing.

"Chris I want to move, I cant stay here anymore." I said hesitant

"Why, whats wrong" He questioned

"I just- I dont want to live here. I dont feel safe"I said lying 

"Uh I mean we can take a little vacation but moving, Naa that out of the question." He said sternly

"Can we leave today please?" I questioned

"Where we gonna go babe" He asked

"Uh- um lets go to that beach house that your grandma left for you. Remember u were telling me about that a while ago"

"Yeah damn I forgot all about that. And its not to far away. U wanna invi-

"NO"  I almost screamed "I just want it to be me and u ok?" I asked

"Yeah we can do that I guess" He said confused

Great now that I can get away for a while I wont have to worry about seeing August tomorrow even better I wont have to tell Chris the truth.

Or so I hope.

--

Chris P.O.V

Ever since Des came back I've noticed a change in her attitude like she knows something I don't. its really weird because she never acts like that.

 Her being raped again really gets to me. But she isnt acting like she got raped. Like she just acts like nothing ever happened. I asked herIif she wanted to go to the police she said no with the quickness and I just thought that was really strange.

Now all of a sudden she doesnt want to be at the house. But i understand that part if i got kidnapped I would feel the same way as well. But she was only gone for a day and a half. So what was the point of taking her? And whoever this August nigga is, is gon get foreal.

--

Destiny P.O.V

AS of now I was packing up for my trip to the beach house. I just didnt want to be around anyone besides Chris at this moment. I dont wanna have to tell him the truth but I also dont want my lies to catch up with me while Im in the city.