Make it home

Destiny P.O.V

"Hey my baby. Why ya looking so down? Seems like u need loving ... Baby u need a girl like me ... around. Hey my baby tell me why u cry, Here take my hand and wipe those tears from your eyes."

I woke up feeling some Type of way about last night. I don't know why. I mean I knew Chris loved me and I love him to but i just didnt want to regret loving him and giving my all to him. i know he wont do me wrong its just ive been hurt so many times these kind of thoughts are stuck in my head.

I got out of bed slowly because Chris was still sleeping, and I got my stuff ready for my shower. I undressed myself and stepped in the shower loving the feel of the hot water touching my skin. Soothing my legs because they were still a little sore. I was rinsing myself off when i felt a pair of hands wrapped around my waist. I knew it was Chris. He started to kiss my neck as he rubbed my shoulders.

"Chris what are u doing?" I asked him

"Making you feel good babe" He mumbled against my neck

He turned me around so that i was facing him as he kissed my lips. He massaged my area as he depended the kiss. He pushed me up against the shower wall and spread my legs and entered me slowly. I moaned out in pleasure. In full bliss.

"Shiit Chris" I semi-screamed

He quickened the pace as I began to get wetter and wetter with each thrust. I was going crazy. There was nothing to hold on to so I had no choice but to attach Chris's back.

"Damn" He grunted

"Mhmm" I yelled

I didnt care if the neighbors could here me I didnt give a fuck at this moment. I just wanted this feeling to last forever. I was reaching my climax as Chris continued to bite at my neck.

"Chriiiiiis" I Yelled out as my juices flowed all down his shaft.

With a couple more thrust inside of me Chris reached his climax and pulled out of me releasing into the shower. We washed each other bodies off and got out the shower. I went to my side of the closet and pulled out a bra and panty set and slipped it on. I took a pair of old navy jeans and put them on with a red v-neck and my Red sparkly toms.

" Chris what do you want to do today?" I asked him

"I mean its sunday what is there to do on a sunday?" He asked

"Lets go to the park" I suggested

Chris nodded his head agreeing with the plan. We decided to walk since it was only a couple blocks away. When we arrived it wasn't many people there since it was a little early and everybody was probably in church still. I was headed to the swings when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. It was a text from a number I didn't recognize.

Unknown Number: You look so good. I want you all to myself, even if I have to take out the ones you love the most. have fun on the swings baby. :)

I looked up and didn't see anyone but Chris. I was scared.

"Hey uh Chris I don't feel so good can we go back to the house please." I said nervously

"Bae we just got here"

"I know but I just don't feel well. We can come back later." I told him

"Iight"

I was happy he said yeah. Whoever it was that was watching me was close and I could feel it.

My phone vibrated again with the same Unknown Number

Unknown Number: Baby why u leave I was enjoying the view. I will get you trust me. See you soon.

By now I was terrified with fear. I started to run towards the house feeling the need to throw up.