You are Not the Only one...

All of this could have been prevented if we never would have moved here. This is bull shit. I love and need Chris. 

He is the love of my life. But if I really loved him I wouldn't be telling August that I want him. Or better yet I would let August inside of me willingly.

All the pleasure I received was inevitable. Is it bad that I loved it?  Every thrust inside of me? The way he kisses me or the way he touches me?  But I don't want him. I want Chris. 

Why can't me and Chris experience this? 

Why do I Want August?

"You up ma?" I heard August say as he opened the door to the Room I was staying in.

"Yeah" I said just above a whisper

"Get up and shower when u done come in the living room. I got u some clothes, they on the chair over there "He explained to me

I didn't reply I just got up and did as I was told. I regret everything that has happened between August and I. Once I got in the bathroom  I turned the shower on letting it heat up. About a minute or so later I stepped in the shower letting the hot trickles of water sooth my body. I washed with the soap that was provided trying to wash away all the sins I have committed last night.

Soon later I get out and dried off. I went back into the room I was in and got dressed in the clothes. It was nothing special just a pair of sweatpants and a V-neck. I went into the living room area to see August sitting on the couch staring off into space. I sat down in the chair across from him.

"So wassup?" I questioned

He looked up to see me and smirked

"Comere" He said with that accent

I did as he said and went over and sat next to him. before I could sit down he pulled me onto his lap

"August let go of me, let me sit down on the couch"

Nope he didn't listen, figures tho.

"So what u gon do about this Chris nigga?" He asked

I stayed silent. Knowing I love Chris with all my heart. I can't do this to him. I can't choose.  I was forced to want August. He forced me to want him.  Isn't that rape?  August raped my feelings. Stripping my heart bare and put his thrust of feelings for me inside.

I hate him.

What am I supposed to do?  At a time like this I need my mom.  Crazy right?  Me wanting the person that hurt me for so many years.

" Can I go home?" I asked

" Fine. I'll make a deal with u" August stated

"3 days to choose who u want. And if u don't.  it's gonna be worst, I will make your life and everyone u love life a living hell trust me" He started calmly

I got up from his lap. And left. Not looking back once.

****

I reached Chris's house about 6 at night.  I didn't have my phone or money with me so I had to walk. As I was walking up the drive way I noticed that Chris's car was there.

Damn I thought. How was I gonna tell my boyfriend that I slept with August?  I reached the door and knocked lightly. No answer

I knocked again this time a little harder. I was about to turn around and start walking to Daijas house but the door opened.

The stood Chris looking horrible like he hasn't sleepy in days.

Chris P.O.V

I was downstairs in the basement still thinking of who could have Destiny When I heard a knock on the door.

Man who the fuck is that?  I thought.  I didn't want to be bothered until I found my baby.  And who ever took her was gon reap what the fuck they sew believe that.

I opened the door without looking at who it was.

There she was. She turned around and i saw that she was crying.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her into the house.

"Babe you okay?" I asked her

She didnt answer me she just countined to cry.

Damn man what happned to her?

Destiny P.O.V

I felt so bad looking into Chris's eyes knowing what I did. I couldnt help but to cry. 

Chris carried me upstairs and sat me on the bed. He looked at me with pain in his eyes.

What have i dont? I cant tell him what really happened. As i faked my tears i thought of something to tell him. Damn. C'mon Des think. I thought to myself

"Destiny I need you to talk to me" Chris explained

I looked up at him as i wiped my tears. I hugged him.

"Who took you" He asked

I stayed silent

"C'mon des talk to me" He pleaded

"A-August"

I was scared, scared to tell the truth. I mean its not like i didnt want to be with Chris because thats not the case at all. Chris has done everything for me I cant even imagine life without him. I cant tell him what happened. I just cant, if i do he will kick me out and want nothing to do with me. My moms in jail so who will i goto? 

I kept on thinking of a good lie to tell Chris. 

"Did he hurt u babe"? Chris asked

I froze knowing the words I was about to say were going to haunt me for the rest of my life.

"He-he Raped me" I whispered.

****************

Vote/Comment

Tell me what u guys think?