Hell on Earth

August P.O.V

Im sick of this shit man. I really gotta stop this. I was at the trap thinking about how my life has changed over these last couple months. Im out here tryna support for my family n shit. man its been crazy after My bro Mel was murdered. I just wanna get my family out the hood man. Seems like every where we move our problems just follow us.

Aint no way around it.

I left the trap a lil bit later. I told my niggas to make them rounds. They betta not fuck up either. Friends or not don't fuck with my money. I was txting Destiny. I really like. But she don't look like the type uh guh to accept the life I got going on for me. Damn how imma tell her?

--

Destiny P.O.V

"Charles what do you want? why are you in my room?" I questioned as he made his way closer to me

"Stop playing girl. you know exactly what I want." He said seizing me up.

" Uh- cann you- uh get out of my room please" I said stuttering

"Nah I aint leaving till I get what the fuck I want" He said through gritted teeth

I tried to walk out the room but before I could get to the door handle he grabbed me by my hair and pulled me back onto my bed.

"AHHH GET OFF OF ME" I screamed.

He punched me in the face and threw me back on the bed.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, NOW WE CAN MAKE THIS EASY OR HARD, BUT IMMA GET WHAT I WANT" He yelled

"Please please get off of me" I said in pain kicking and screaming

he slapped me across the face and ripped of my leggings and panties

"Pleasee stop" I cried

"Shut up" He yelled

He raped me ...

Why me?

--

I don't talk to anyone anymore. I feel lonely all the time. I tried to tell my mom about what Charles did to me and of course he denied it. He denied everything. How could you put a man before your own daughter. He took my innocence. The only thing that was left of me that could be protected. So now im walking in the park. I go sit on a bench by this big oak tree.

I cried my eyes out. Its been 2 weeks but it feels like everything just happened yesterday. I haven't talked to Chris or August. I need someone to talk to. I cant even talk to my mom. The person that gave me life, believed a man over her own flesh and blood.

"Destiny?"

I looked up to see Chris standing in front of me

I wiped my eyes quickly so he wouldn't see my tears

"He- Hey Chris" I said hesitantly

"Wassup where you been?" He questioned while sitting next to me on the bench

"I just um been around I guess"

"You ok Destiny?" He questioned

He moved my hand from in front of my face and looked me in the eyes.

"Des why you crying"

I broke down. I had these feeling in for the past two weeks and I just really needed somebody to open up to. I told Chris everything that happened.

--

Chris P.O.V

What happened to Destiny is fucked up. Her mom aint even take up for her is the worst part.

"C'mon Des you coming wit me" I told here

"Where we going?" She asked in between sniffles

"My house"

" O - k ok"

I carried her to the car and put her in the back seat. Not even two minutes of me driving she was sleeping. She gotta stay with me. I really like her man. Knowing what she's going through she needs someone to confine in.

I pulled up to my house and killed the engine. I took Destiny out the back seat and took her in the house and laid her on my bed. I took off her shirt and jeans, and put one of my shirts and basketball shorts on her. I noticed she had bruises on her body. Damn. I took off my shirt and laid down beside her wrapping my arms around her.

"Its gonna be ok" I whispered against her neck.

--

Destiny P.O.V

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed. Where was I?  I sat up on the bed. Chris came out the bathroom. So I'm at Chris's house I thought.

" Hey your up" Chris said

"Yea"

He came and sat next to me on his bed.

" Destiny I want you to stay with me from now on" Chris told me

"Why?" I questioned

"Because I can't let you live in a house knowing the man the raped you lives there and your mother's almost never home. He could do it again" He said angrily

I cringed at the word 'rape' Chris noticed and hugged me as I cried a little

" I don't wanna see you hurt" Chris said kissing my hair while hugging me.

I just laid my head on his shoulder.

"Tomorrow we'll go get all your stuff"

"Okay" I said sniffling

I hope this is a good choice I'm making.

--

What do you guys think?

Is she making a good choice to make moving in with Chris considering the things that has happened over the months?

Comment and vote.

Also why do you thing Destiny's mom didn't believe her?