News

Destiny P.O.V

* 1 Month Later*

Things with August have been good so far. He is showing me that he really has change for the better. Within the month that August and I got back together Things have been better for Seiko and I.

August moved us out of the guest house and insisted that we move in with him. I really didn't think it was a good idea at first, but he convinced me and reluctantly I said yes.

It's been good. For the most part.

One thing that's been eating me up is the fact that August wants me to take Seiko to see Chris. He says that Chris deserves the right to see his child. I mean that is true but to be honest, I'm scared.

What if Chris denies her? What if He doesn't want anything to do with her?

He better not or that's his ass but still, I can't imagine the fact of him denying my daughter that I know is his. I mean Cmon she looks just like him?

"What you doing in here little girl" I said standing in the door way of Sei's room

"Noting mommy" She giggled

I noticed she was watching Dora. Ahh, my baby gone learn some Spanish. I entered her room, and pulled her close to me. I palmed her face in my hands.

"Listen to me baby, okay?" She looked at me with her large brown eyes.

"Otae."

"Today, we are going to meet your real dad okay? I want you to be a big girl for me, and no matter what I want you to know that mommy loves you forever and always.. Okay?" She nodded her head and one of her plats fell down in her face. I pushed it behind her eat and pulled her into my chest, hugging her tightly, then kissed her forehead. Sei giggled and wiggled out my embrace and went back to watching her cartoons.

I left her alone and went downstairs to make some breakfast.

"What to make, what to make" I mumbled to myself

I decided on making Pancakes with bacon and eggs.

As I got the pancake mix from the cabinet I heard the front door open and close.

Of course it was August.

He walked in the kitchen. Greeting me with a peck on the lips.

"Wassup baby? " He asked

"Nothing just cooking me and Sei some breakfast " I said stirring the pancake batter

He nodded his head.

"You know what today is right?" He questioned

I was hoping he didn't bring this up.

"Yes Aug I know what today is and honestly I don't want to do this I mean what's the point? " I questioned

"What the fuck u mean what's the point?" He questioned

I looked over at him and noticed the aggravated look on his face.

"I mean, August you know I Don't want to go through with this today. Honestly I'm scared okay. I just don't want bad things to continue to happen. I just-

I was getting frustrated with this whole conversation. August walked up to me.

"Listen I don't care If u don't like this idea. You and me both know it's only right for u to do this Destiny. Who cares what happens? Any man would want to see their child. And their first child at that. You keeping Seiko from him is only going to hurt you in the end. Now you're gonna go over there and Let Chris meet his child. Point blank." August said.