Decided

"Oh my god Chris" I screamed through my tears enraged at the thought of August doing something like this. I rushed to his side and tried to stop the bleeding.

"What the fuck is wrong with u?" I screamed through tears.

"Man fuck him. He ain't shit"

I was beyond pissed the man I love with a gun shot wound in front of me. What the fuck us life right now like Fr. I got up and ran to the kitchen and grabbed the keys and a cloth to help stop the bleeding. I helped Chris up and tried to get him to the car only to have August stop me.

"And where u think u going?" He asked in clenched teeth

"August please move i have to get him to the hospital dont do this right now."

Chris was losing a lot of blood and i was trying to dodge August but he wouldnt move.

"August move" I yelled pushing him

He laughed and slapped me across my face. dropping Chris i fell to the floor crying

'Dont u ever in yo fucking life put your hands on me guh" He yelled

I got myself together quick trying to show no fear.

"August just please let me take him to the hospital please" I begged

He just looked at me with sincere eyes and moved out the way. I quickly got Chris up and proceeded to the hospital. luckily there was once about five minutes away. Wuhen I pulled up to the hospital I drug Chris out the car and took him in. They took him immediately.

"What happened?" A nurse asked me

"He was shot in the thigh" I said shaking

"And do you know who did this"

Well I couldn't tell her 'oh yeah the man I cheated with on my boyfriend did it'

"No I Uh I don't" Trying to convince her

"Ok well Mr. Brown is in surgery at the moment, just sit back there in the waiting room and ill get some more information out to you as soon as I know something" The nurse told me

"OK" I said quietly

I went and took my seat down In the waiting room. I hated hospital so man memories flooded my mind. Times where my mother had to be taken here because of drug overdoses. Ugh.

(1 Hour Later)

I was being slighty shaken by someone. When I looked up it was a doctor. I stood up and faced the tall white man

"Are u here for Mr. Christopher Brown?" He asked

"Yes"

"Ok and what are your relations to him?"

"Hes my boyfriend"

"Very well. As for Mr. Brown He did Great in surgery. We were able to get the bullet out fine. No broken bones buy he will have to rest up on that thigh for a little.

He will need some assistant for about the next couple weeks" The Doctor explained

All I could do was cry. I was happy that Chris was alright but sad that because of me caused all of this.

"Can I see him?"

"Yes, he's in room 589" The doctor said looking up from his clipboard

I wipe my falling tears and stir up enough courage to go up to his room. I make my way to the elevator scared as hell.

I finally reach the fifth floor. I step off the elevator.

"580 ... 584 ... 589" I whisper to myself

I take a deep breath and open his room slowly.

I walk in to see him sleep with a hospital gown on and his thigh wrapped in bandages.

I sit in the chair next top his bed and just watch him sleep peacefully.

Knowing I can't hurt him more than I have I make up my mind. I love him with all my heart. I swear I do. I just can't be with him knowing someone else can treat me better.

I get up and write Chris a note.

He deserves better than me. He can love more than me. He can move on without me.

I set the note on top of his gown so when he wakes up he can see it.

I lightly kiss his lips once more knowing ur will be the last time I get any kind of intimacy from him.

"I love u" I whisper as I walk out the door.

Not once looking back.

************************

Just a filler chapter. The next one will go in full detail. I know since of u are confused but it gets better I promise.

Also can I get some more comments please. I live for y'alls feedback like fr.

Please vote and comment.

What do u think Destiny did? Or choose?

How do u think Chris will react when he wakes up?

.