Weakness

Destiny:

Why would you call it love? I was not the only one that was hurting. Why would you call this love when u knew that it wasn't. If this is not love then please tell me what was it.

"Man destiny shut the fuck up in not tryna hear that crying shit" August Yelled

I didn't care I was fucking kidnapped by someone I thought was my friend. Like why would you do this to me?  I continued to cry not caring about the orders given to me. August walked over to me and untied my arms from the post thingy. He lifted me up and threw me on the bed.  By now the only thing that's going through my head is 'not again'.

"I'm not going to hurt you" August mumbled

He wiped the tears from my face and positioned me down on the bed. He lifted my shirt exposed my stomach. He started kissing my stomach. I was moving and trying to get away from him but his grip was to hard to get out of. What is he doing? He started to leave hickeys on my stomach as he went lower and lower. 

He removed the pants I was wearing with my underwear exposing my kitty.

"August please don't do this to me please" I begged him in between tears

He didn't listen. He opened my legs up and kissed her.

This Is so wrong. But it felt so good.

"August please st-stop" I said trying not to moan.

He continued to eat me out and I couldn't hold it in anymore it just felt to good. I gave him the satisfaction of giving him what he wanted to hear.

Soon enough I came and he slurped up every drip. He got up and looked at me with lustful eyes.

"Damn,  you taste good Des." He said smirking

"Can he do that like I can? Can he kiss every part of you til u cum?  Naa ion think he can" August said caressing my face.

"Why are you doing this to me" I asked as he rubbed up and down my thigh.

"I want you" He mumbled in my ear "I know u do to."

"No, no I don't I want my Boyfriend Chris" I semi-yelled

He laughed. What was funny?

" So if that was the case why wasn't You calling out his name when I was eating that Pussy. Better yet why didn't u put up a fight?  And you still half naked. So who is it that u really want? "

He was right. Everything that he was spittin to me was true.  I just didn't want it to be. Why did I want him like he wanted me? What is wrong with me?  I can't want August I want Chris. I need Chris.

I didn't reply to August I just looked down.  He was still rubbing my thigh. Getting me Wet.

"I take it as u want me right? " He said with a chucked

I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. He started sucking on my neck leaving love bites.

"You know I want me, stop playing games ma" August mumbled in my ear. Rubbing my clit

"Mmmh" I moaned lowly

August smiled. knowing that's he's breaking me. He wants me to do this. Why does he want me so bad?  ugh I don't want this to happen. it's like my body is saying yes but my mind is saying no.
"U want it?  Tell me you want it" He whispered going faster.

I did want it but I couldn't tell him that.

"A-August please" I moaned

He leaned up and took off the rest of my clothes and kissed my lips.

"Tell me you want it"

He took off his jeans and boxers. He positioned his self in between. We were both naked body to body just looking in to each other eyes. He leaned and kissed me again.

"You want me to stop" August asked putting the head at my entrance.

I shook my head no.

"Naa ma I wanna here u say it." He said kissing my ear

"I-I want you" I said in a whisper

When those words left my lips I instantly regretted it. He slid into my wetness. Damn. What have I done

"Ahhh" I moaned

It felt so good.  Why must I be the one out into this situation.

"Fuck August please don't stop" I screamed

He kissed my lips. I was getting close to my peak. He moved in sync and it felt amazing.  But I knew what I was doing was wrong.  So why did it feel so good? 

After doing multiple positions with him we both reached our peaks. He slid from inside me and put his boxers back on. He laid next to me and grabbed my waist.

"Why are you doing this to me" I questioned

"I'm not making u do anything u don't want to." He said in a chuckle

"Yes u are August your making me want u. You know I love Chris. Why me August.  You could have any girl you want but u choose me knowing I'm in love with someone else. " I yelled

"You ain't that in love if u just let me fuck u"

He was right.

Do i really love Chris like I say i do?

**************************************************

Vote\Comment