Testimony

Chris P.O.V

I woke up feeling horrible with a major pain in my leg. Wtf happened? All i removed is me opening the door and seeing some nigga and BOOM! Darkness.

I couldnt really move. I felt a little trapped in this little ass hospital bed. I tried looking for the remote to the T.V. when i felt a piece of paper. I reached for it to see it had no name, all it said was Chris. I opened the piece of paper and read:

Dear Chris,

"Im so sorry for all this trouble ive cause in your life. Im the reason for you getting shot. I didnt know how to tell u in person so I thought Id write it out and confess to you. I was never raped by August, I willingly had sex with him. I dont know what came over me but it happened and im sorry. I know your tired of me saying the same ole same ole 'Im sorry' every 2.2 seconds. So from now on u wont have to deal with me. Im leaving and not returning. I cant take the pain and stress of knowing i betrayed and hurt someone I loved the most. I have no family but I will find a way to make it one my own. I really didnt mean to hurt u, I just wanted to feel something more than what im used to. I dont forgive myself for what i have done to you, but i know u can find better than me. I still and always will love you, I  just cant do this anymore....

Sincerely

Des

That was 2 years ago and I havent heard from her since. I started to look for her but after about 3 months of looking I said fuck It and decided to move on. Im not gon lie I miss her like crazy but what she did was foul and fucked up. I did nothing but give my all to her and she shits on me. Fuck Her!

I cant blame nobody but her for the way I act and the person Ive become. I haven't found me a new girl but I have been Fucking hella thick Bitches

During the time I was looking for I realized who that August Nigga was. We used to be rank cool a couple years back. We got a long history with each other. But he thinks I'm the reason for his brother getting killed. I had no idea that Mel was gonna get shot. I'm not no physcic.

Right now Im just more focused on me. I dont have a heart anymore. Im cold Blooded. Des made me this way. All the lyin and cheating. But shit in a way im kinda glad. I know what it feels like to be single again. Fucking Bitches left and right. And just doing me.

But I think about her all the time.

Destiny P.O.V

"Just a couple more hours" I thought to myself as I washed down the tables

2 years later and Im working at a local dinner. At only 18 Im not proud of what my life has become. Ive cause so much hurt to so many people its ridiculous. 

I still stay in California just not Compton. I had to leave to many memories and heartaches there. I still In califonia Greenmead to be exact. Its about 3 miles From Compton but whatever. Within these 2 years of leaving Chris I recently Started talking back with my mother. Yes i know what your thinking 'The bitch that let u getted Raped" I mean she still is my mother even tho what she did was horrific i found it in my heart to forgive and let god handle that but i will NEVER forget. I cant look at her the same knowing she bassically casued all of the damage in my life. Like I said before none of this . would have never happened if we would have just stayed in Ohio.

"Hey Des" My boss called out

I stopped wiping the tables and went to the back.

"Ye?" I answered

"Ive been seeing how hard you work around here and i wanted to give u a raise. I know who u have to support and with u being onlu 18 your one of the best workers Ive ever had with this diner being open for over 20 years now." Mr. Rick said

Mr. Rick is an older man. Him and his wife run this shop, His wife Mrs. Bernadette is the head cook in charge. She loves cooking more than anything. She taught me so many things within the year and a half of me working here. I love them like family. There like the Grandparents I've always wanted.

"Oh my gosh thank u so much Mr. Rick" I said hugging him

"Its no problem Destiny, Your a very hard worker and you deserve it." Mr Rick said Hugging me back

"Now dont go around telling anyone Your the only one getting this raise. its not that no one else works hard. Its just you work the hardest, Bernadette and I know u deserve this" Mr. Rick said

"Thank u so much for this, you know how much this means to me" I said wiping a  couple stray tears

"I know it does and thats why we gave it to ya. Keep working hard and u might get another one u never know" Mr rick confirmed

"Thank you thank you thank you. I love u guys" I said 

"And we love u too, Now get back to work." Mr. Rick joked

I hugged him one last time and got myself together before getting back to work. Working here has really changed my life. When I first came here i needed this job to make ends meat and find a place to lay my head at nights. I was so excited when they told me I had the job. Them knowing I still didnt have a place to lay my head they opened up there Guest house to me until i got myself together.

Thats why I cherish them so much. There more like family to me, And at a time like this thats all I  needed.

To be loved

*****************************

Vote/Comment Please Tell what u think.