Surprise

Destiny P.O.V

"Come on Seiko stay still for mommy" I asked calmly

I was Washing her up in the tub but she just kept splashing water everywhere.

I had Seiko last year. And yes she is Chris's baby. Honestly I was surprised as well. I had no doubt in my mind that the baby would be August's but when the doctors let me hold her She was a spiting image of Christopher. Freckles and all. 

I was a little confused about how Seiko was Chris's but then i thought about it. The night before i was so called 'Kidnapped' Chris and I made love. It was just one of those passionate nights.

"Mommy" Seiko screamed splashing water on me.

"Sei that's enough now stop splashing the water" I yelled

She was shocked I yelled at her so of course the stars to cry. I picked her up and wrapped her up on the towel and hug her.

"Now Mommy didn't mean to yell at you but when mommy says stop doing something you have to listen. Okay? "

She sniffles .

"Yes Mommy"

I started to dry her off and lotion her body with J&J baby lotion.

Once I was done I dressed her in a pink lemonade colored sundress. I was taking her to the park today since I was off.

Working at the diner full time hardly left me time to see Sei but when I do get some time. We always go out to the park or get some food.

"I pweety mommy" Sei squealed

For her only to be 1 1/2 she is very smart for her age. I had to put her in daycare while I worked. I hated to do it because I was so attached to her but I had to.

Once I was finished getting dressed Sei and I made our Way to the park. Since the park was only a couple blocks away we walked. No sense in wasting gas. Not at these prices!

Once there Sei immediately went to play with the other kids.

I watched her very closely as she played. I didn't know these people so I had to keep an eye out for my baby.

I had got a notification on my phone when I heard crying. I knew that cry.

Seiko's cry.

I wasted no time getting up to see what happened. When I got to her there was some guy dusting her dress off.

WTF? I thought.

"Sei hunny are u OK"

"Yeah she's fine just a little fall" Mystery man claimed

That voice sounded so familiar.

I grabbed Sei's hand. About to turn around. The man stops me.

I turned to face him and couldn't believe my eyes.

I stood there shocked as hell

"August?"

************************

Part 2 later

vote/comment