Chapter Seven

"Peyton!" I heard from downstairs.

Shit, it was my mum and she was coming upstairs fast. Timing. Aiden realised too and without thinking I shoved Aiden off me and onto the other side of my bed onto the floor, hidden from the view of the door. I grabbed his football shirt and threw it over me before opening my door bumping straight into my mum.

"Hey honey, are you ok?" She asked taking a step and looking me up and down, I was blocking the doorway, avoiding her from entering.

"Yeah, I was just... napping!" I panicked.

"Really? Who's is that shirt?" She grinned at me and looked over my shoulder. Shit, she thought a boy was here.

"It's Aiden's" I admitted, even though it was true, she would believe it and probably think nothing of it.

"Why is it on backwards?" She asked before looking over my shoulder again. I looked down and she was right. Great.

"No idea, prefer it this way."

"If you were napping, why is there hot food downstairs?" She raised an eyebrow with a smile.

"I'm cooking for Aiden, he should be here in 5 minutes, he had a football match" I said rather loudly. I then realised I had completely forgot to ask him how the game went. I was trying to get Aiden to hear, a code to get dressed. Then I realised I was wearing his shirt. Seriously.

"And the bag in the living room?" She asked, I remembered, Aiden had been so eager he just threw his things downstairs.

"He left that bag here yesterday" I lied.

After brief catching up in the hallway my mum entered her room and closed the door, I did the same and sighed, seeing Aiden already half dressed and in the bathroom.

"Wow, you were quiet and quick" I whispered as I lifted off his shirt. He admired my body with wide eyes then replied.

"That's what all the girls tell me" He sent me a cheeky smirk and I hit his arm, both for the comment and for checking me out at a totally inappropriate time. He grunted.

"I'm sorry" I said, kissing him.

"It's okay, shit happens"

"Not about that, I meant I'm sorry that now you have to climb out the window and pretend you just arrived." I laughed quietly, pushing him towards the window. He was no stranger to climbing out the window, he'd done it many a times.

He climbed onto the garage roof and jumped down , positioning himself at the door then blowing me a kiss. I slipped on my dress again before I heard the doorbell go. I could hear my mum's footsteps going downstairs. She opened the door.

"Oh hello there honey!"

"Hey Marie" My mum always told Aiden to call her by her first name.

"You alright, oh, you left your bag here yesterday"

"Oh, so I did, thank-you" I could only imagine his face once he saw his bag downstairs. I smiled to myself.

"Peyton! Aiden's here!"  I went downstairs.

"Hey"

"Sup" I ran over to Aiden and rubbed  his face while my mum's back was turned. He had pink lipstick all over him, luckily she hadn't noticed in the dim lighting.

"I'm just going out to Jeff's, give you two some space, I'll probably see you tomorrow" This was another thing my mum liked to do, pop home for 20 minutes before going out again. I didn't mind though, I spoke to her a lot on the phone and even when she was here I never saw her a lot. I was always with Aiden. We agreed not to tell anyone about our relationship though, even our parents otherwise things may be awkward and we didn't want any unwanted attention. She left.

"Geez that was too close" I sighed.

"Yeah..." Aiden said then out of the blue he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and me returned on his journey to my room.

I woke up the following morning pretty much naked and freezing cold. I turned and saw Aiden rolled up all snug in all my duvet. He was so adorable. I tugged at the duvet but it didn't move. This was typical couple problems.

I shivered and looked at the clock. It was 9am. Why was I awake at 9am on a Saturday morning. I sighed and shivered again. I gently leaned over and kissed Aiden's neck. He began to stir and moaned, breathing out. He opened his eyes.

"You alright?" He asked, his voice croaky.

"Can I have some of my duvet back please?" I asked.

"Yeah" Aiden said but didn't move.

"Are you going to move then?" I stopped kissing him and waited.

"Can't be bothered" He smirked, it was too early to deal with his cheekiness so with one push, I rolled him over and he fell off the side of the bed with a thud.

I tried to reason with him, he had to learn the hard way.

"Ouch" He moaned.

"Now can I have some of my duvet please?" I laughed as Aiden stood and lifted the duvet onto the bed, it was warm and he climbed back in, pulling me close so his chest was against my back.

"Your freezing" He said, flinching from me but then returning. I fell soundly asleep again.

When I woke again at 10:30am, I rolled over and reached for Aiden only to find and empty bed. I opened my eyes and looked around. I was confused, it wasn't like Aiden to disappear. Getting out of bed I headed downstairs, an amazing smell of food filling the room. I looked to see Aiden at the cooker, in only his boxers. He looked over.

"Hello... wow" He began, he stopped stirring the food and looked at my wide-eyed with a huge grin on my face I looked down and noticed I was topless and braless. The only thing I wore was my black thong. I clutched my breasts to cover them and he laughed to himself.

"Don't bother, I saw them last night" He smiled to himself and I remembered us undressing each other the rest was a blur of pure perfection. Had we? No, we couldn't of, it was too early on. My face must of expressed clearly what I was thinking because immediately Aiden wandered over and took my in his arms.

"Don't worry, we didn't go that far"

"How far did we go?" I looked up at him with curious eyes and a smirk. I couldn't believe I didn't remember it that well, all I remember was the amazing feeling and utter paradise I was in.

"Hmm, far enough" He smiled, tapping my bum and returning to the food.

I bit my lip embarrassed. "You're cooking me breakfast?"

"Of course, anything for you, although, I hope you like spaghetti bolognese?" I suddenly remembered that we hadn't eaten last night and the spaghetti had gone cold, but in the end it made an amazing breakfast, we were clearing up there was a knock on the door. I looked at Aiden and gasped, I was half naked and so was he! We spent too long just frozen as the doorbell went off again.

"Stay still, they might leave" Aiden whispered holding his plate over the washer, the blinds were closed so no-one would see in. After it went off again, I knew I would have to answer it. In a panick I grabbed the blanket from the couch, wrapped it round me like a dress and opened the door an inch to see Alex standing there, pacing away.

"Oh, Peyton! You're in!" She wailed in relief.

"Uh, no, wait!" I cried as she pushed past me into my house. On a usual day this was fine and totally normal. But this wasn't a normal day as when Alex walked in she found Aiden there half naked washing the dishes and realised I too, was half naked underneath the extremely short blanket.

Awkward.