Chapter Eighteen

Several days had passed, to fill you in, Aiden had gone to hospital and had several stitches in his back, I was with him the whole time. The girl who had fainted was fine and she also had several stitches in her leg. The man on the other hand wasn't so lucky as he had a few of the vase shards in his head and had to have stitches and had a terrible concussion. The girl had explained to us that they were seeing each other and that he wanted to sleep with her and she refused, he had already paid her though. That's right, she was a prostitute. Aiden and I were shocked but didn't judge her, she thanked us for helping her and the next day when they were both discharged we headed back to the guest house were the mess had already been cleaned up by the mum who had been out of town for the last couple of days and was waiting worried when we arrived back.

Aiden and I had finally reached the end of out trip time and were due to caught our flight that evening and eventually after a long day pulled up aoutside my house. 

We hopped out and carried our cases inside. Our mums greeted with welcoming arms.

"My babies!", "How was it?", "Tell us everything!" Aiden winced at their hugs and they looked concerned. They knew we had flown into LA but knew nothing of our stay there. We were sure to be shouted at and murdered.

It took 3 hours to finally calm them down after explaining everything that had happened and that we were fine. Aiden left with his mum and bags to see the other members of his family. My brothers had gone back to college for a bit for catch-up classes, it was not surprising to hear they were falling behind. Mum told me Charlie had a new girlfriend, so that's what he had spent his time here doing.

Mum was slightly off with me after the incident we had explained, but complimented me on how much I have grown up and how much she loved me and said my bravery meant I saved someone else from injury which I guess was true. The girl was sure to be safe now, or at least from the man on the other hand her mum would kill her when she found out that her daughter was a prostitute and that she nearly died because of it.

Aiden texted me all night saying that his mum and family couldn't stop fussing over him and his injuries. I was just changing when the conversation changed to one I had missed.

'I could really use a massage' He sent with a winking face. 

'Ask your mum, I'm sure she wouldn't mind' I replied also using a winking face. 

'I would prefer you hands, they work magic, remember?' This text tugged at something inside of me sending vivid memories through my brain of the holiday and I realised that already how much of a different, original person I was becoming. I blushed and was happy Aiden wasn't here and he couldn't see me through the phone.

'I can't quite remember, was all a blur' I covered. 

'Why, because I was so good in bed? I get told that I muffle girls minds' I could imagine him grinning and I laughed attempting to come up with a good comeback.

'You weren't that impressive' I joked knowing that it didn't sound convincing.  

'Thats not what you were screaming throughout' I knew he would say something to make me remember the sensation.  

'That was you screaming' That was the best I could think of because frankly my knees were going weak beneath me at the memories of the passion beneath the covers.  

'Because you were amazing' It was a compliment, I was surprised but flattered that he wasn't taking credit for all the work.

It was 9 o'clock and I wished to get an early night as school started tomorrow, luckily the first day back started later so I didn't need to get up so early. I said goodnight to Aiden knowing that if I carried on with the conversation I may not be able to resist the urge to drag him over here. I was about to drift off too sleep when there was a tapping on my bedroom window, I opened it and just as my suspicions had suspected, Aiden was standing there with a bag in his hand. Instead of being annoyed as I was tired I was greatly relieved. For the last, however long, I had spent every minute with Aiden and I didn't want to admit it but I was missing him, his smell, his touch and his sarcastic comments.

'You don't know how glad I am to see you' I admitted as Aiden climbed in through the window with ease as usual. I expected him to place his bag down and get comfortable on my bed but instead he placed his bag down and turned back to me. I closed the window and noticed the relieved look he was giving me.

'What?' I chuckled, edging over to him, I attempted to look seductive but ended up looking like a squirrel and hustling over. Aiden hadn't said anything yet and was looking lovingly at me. I stopped in front of him and he snaked his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck. His fingertips gripped my back pulling my hips into his legs and the other hand was twisted in my hair as his thumb caressed my cheek. We spent about a minute just looking at each other until Aiden broke the silence.

'You know I meant it when I said I love you' 

'Yeah and I love you too, I want you to know I mean it too' 

'I meant it as well when I said I wanted to marry you' He whispered. 

'Yeah, so did I, I can't imagine being with anyone else' I whispered back and with that Aiden pulled me into the most meaningful kiss I could ever experience.