Chapter Thirteen

Before I knew it, Aiden had pulled my body which was only in a towel into the middle of the room where I had been standing where the boys saw me, I could hear voices stirring again outside and Aiden who was only covered by a mini towel pulled me in intensely for a kiss. This wasn't a normal kiss, this was a kiss that Aiden was using to mark his territory. I could hear the boys outside swearing and grumbling so they could obviously see us. I enjoyed the kiss more then I should of though. I belonged to Aiden and I loved that he wanted to show it. His hands ran through my hair which made my brain tingle in excitement. Finally I smiled against his lips and had to pull away.

We rested our foreheads together and strolled into the bathroom laughing when we got there as we imagined their faces.

"Why did you pull away?" Aiden questioned, grabbing a sexy vest top and shorts.

"Because anymore and it would go too far" I chuckled.

"I'm just too irresistible" I knew he was grinning.

"Okay then" I said, my voice full of sarcasm.

"I am, you have to admit it"

"I'm more irresistible then you" I teased.

"Oh yeah?!" Aiden blurted.

"Yeah" I said dominantly as I flashed him a smirk.

"Game on then." Aiden stood straight and stared at me.

"What are you on about?" I laughed.

"Tonight, we have to be as irresistible as possible, the first one to cave in from a kiss all the way to sex, looses." Aiden smirked with competition written all over his face.

"What are the ground rules?" I asked, there had to be rules.

"Number one, you can't get naked, number two, no dirty talk and number three no touching each other in a sexual manor, agreed?"

"Agreed, let the games begin." I stated. This was going to be interesting.

The terrible problem with this game is that as we were a couple and best friends, we knew everything about each other including our weaknesses and there was no doubt Aiden was going to take advantage of that.

 In order to make Aiden as jealous as possible I reached for my black midi dress. The last time I wore it, Aiden had been so impressed we skipped dinner so he could take it off of me. I was hoping it would work the same magic. I slipped on Aiden's favourite underwear of mine, the laciest I own then the dress. I then left my hair wavy and natural make-up but included fake eyelashes and sprayed Aiden's favourite perfume. If this already didn't get his loins tingling I don't know what would, but to top it all off I wore my black suede stiletto's that were incredibly high but made my legs look 'impeccable' as Aiden would say.

On the other hand, Aiden wore a vest top that showed off his powerful shoulders with rolled up shorts that made his bum look gorgeous. He slicked a small amount of gel through his hair and sprayed my favourite scent of his, I didn't want to admit it but the smell made me go crazy. He wore it on the plane which drove me nuts sitting next to him. We got ready at opposite ends of the room to build the tension. Finally Aiden emerged from around the corner and gasped, frozen. I turned around my hair flicking slightly over my bare shoulders and my scent drifting towards him. He started biting his lip. It was working.

"Do I look okay?" I teased as I watched his eyes explore my legs and figure.

"Not bad" He said and he rested his hand on his hip allowing me to hook mine into the crook of his. We walked down to the restaurant which was amazing. It was a modern hall with mirrors surrounding the area and black granite covering the floor and ceiling. We sat in a private corner Aiden had reserved. I could smell his scent and it was driving me crazy, I just wanted to drag him to bed now. I could see his eyes flick between my body and my shoes and his lip biting continued. I threw him a teasing look, biting my tongue and playing with my hair through my fingers. We ordered our meals and had general conversation. It was weird, I had never been this long without kissing him but I knew that when we finally did it would be worth the wait.

A stunning waitress walked over and even I couldn't help but admire her large boobs and skinny waist, in a panic I looked at Aiden but he was paying her no attention, his eyes were fixed on me. Even when she spoke to him, he looked at her the way he did everyone else, with no interest then looked back at me and he eyes filled with desire. I smiled, it was truly comforting to know that even though we had put on hold any sexual contact, he wasn't looking for it somewhere else. Although this made the situation worse as it made me love him even more.

We began to eat our meals and Aiden kept doing the thing he knew I loved, a cheeky smirk with daring eyes it drove me crazy, but as the actress I was I tried to show no affect. I was biting the food off of my fork in an attempted sexy manor but at times I was more embarrassed and I think he realised as he would giggle and shake his head.

Here I was opposite the sexiest boy alive who was desirable naturally and there was me who was far from sexy even when she was trying to be. When we finished our meal, Aiden suggested that we go onto the beach for a walk. His arm around my waist in a polite manor was almost taunting to be lowered to my bum but the gentleman he was trying to be obviously told him to keep it higher. We sat down on some stone benches further up, almost opposite where hours ago we had done 'it'. If that wasn't torture I don't know what was. I was almost ready to give in until I thought about playing it a little harder on Aiden, it didn't seem he was in any rush to give in.

I put my legs over his lap and rested my head on his chest, his breathing fastened and I wrapped my arm around his chest in a snuggle position. Whenever I would do this he would kiss me because of my 'cuteness' so it was the perfect trap, even though this made it harder for me as I was right on top of the area he sprayed his sex-god scent . When he started talking about how nice the moon was I realised it wasn't working. I was desperate now, I needed him to give in before me, I wanted to know I was irresistible and that it wasn't always me who wanted him. I needed to know just how much he wanted me. So I went to last resort. I wasn't getting naked if I still had my dress on right?

I got up from the bench and Aiden was just about to grab my hand but stopped himself when he saw me stop in front of him. I could see almost fright in his eyes, he was scared he was about to give in. I sweeped my hands down my body slowly and Aiden stiffened and tightened his jaw. On the opposite side of my dress I lifted it and grabbed my lace thong.

"Wow, these are getting uncomfortable" I was trying to sound persuasive but frankly just wanted to laugh. I held the urge in and slowly pulled them down to my knee's where they were visible. Aiden breathed out shakily and he clenched his jaw hard and looked away. He closed his eyes and almost looked as if he was in pain. It was satisfying. I slipped them over my shoes and held them in my hand. Now Aiden knew I was pantiless that was surely enough to make him snap.

We walked a little further down the beach, my thong still in my hand which Aiden occasionally glanced at then looked away. We didn't realise it had become so late but we finally decided to head back to the hotel. When we were halfway back an idea popped into my mind. I had to play it naturally though.

"Is it just me or are you tired?" I glanced for Aiden to reply.

"I'm okay, you've had two naps today" Aiden was acting cool.

"When?" I hinted, hopefully making him remember I slept after we were about to or did have sex would make him have the urge to again.

"After we... urm... earlier" He finished, swallowing loudly.

"I am feeling so tired" This was my moment, we reached the bench again and I sat down putting my head in my hands and closing my eyes.

"Pey, are you okay?" Aiden rested a hand on my bare shoulder, he flinched at the naked skin but returned back to his cool state. I looked up and faked a yawn then re-rested my head on the bench.

"Come on" Aiden chuckled slipping a hand under my knees and one under my back and lifted me up into a baby carry. How romantic I thought. My boyfriend carrying me in a wedding-fashion carry to bed. This can only end one way. When we entered the elevator I opened one eye to admire the scenery out of the glass windows as we went up. Aiden effortlessly carried me to the bedroom, he didn't even sound out of breath and placed me onto the bed were he kissed my forehead. Is that it? That wasn't enough to break the bet. Then I realised, why would anyone try and get some action with someone that's falling asleep. Nice one Peyton I thought as I sat up and began to get undressed.

This was going to be a long night.