Chapter Eleven

After a few minutes I heard faint knocking and the sound of Aiden's voice from outside, but it was really quiet, he wasn't at my cubicle? I waited a moment before I heard a commotion. I opened the door to find Aiden in shock from an old lady scowling at him with toilet roll in her hand. I was frozen, my mouth wide open as in the opposite cubicle she was telling him off whilst Aiden was desperately trying to explain. I laughed loudly when the lady walked back down the aisle and Aiden spun round to see me.

"There you are" He sighed in relief.

"What the hell happened?" I asked still laughing and barely breathing.

"I got your note, that's what happened, you could've mentioned what cubicle you were in" Aiden was whispering as the lady had caused several heads to turn and he was desperately trying to minimise his embarrassment.

"Why was she so annoyed?" I asked beckoning him to come inside the small stall and locking the door.

"I may have said some dirty words in the heat of the moment."

"Aiden!" I laughed again loudly and Aiden put his head in his hands.

"In my defence, I thought it was you on the other side."

I pulled his hands away and began to kiss his neck softly.

"Well if you're not in the mood then..." I teased.

"I am!" Aiden almost yelled as he picked me up and put me onto the toilet with ease. We quickly began to undress each other in between breaths from the kiss. My body was tingling with excitement. I was about to lose my virginity to my perfect boyfriend and frankly I couldn't wait. We were finally in our underwear and about to begin when a knock on the door interrupted us. In shock I accidently hit the flush button on the toilet, making us jump even more as it was so loud, we bashed into the door whilst fumbling for our clothes laughing the whole time, making the process slower. I threw on my t-shirt and shorts and Aiden put on his trousers and t-shirt, we opened the door to find an elderly man outside.

"Is everything okay in here, there's a queue... oh" It was obvious what was happening as soon as he saw two people in the cubicle but it didn't help his suspicions as I turned to see Aiden's t-shirt on backwards and belt unbuckled revealing his Calvin Klein boxers, I wasn't complaining but it didn't seem to suit the elderly. I lowered my head to hide my face as I scuttled back to our seats pulling Aiden's hand in mine. When we sat down we burst out laughing so hard I began to cry in embarrassment. When we finished laughing I felt embarrassed and ashamed.

"I was just trying to be romantic" I sighed.

"There's nothing more romantic then sex in an aeroplane toilet cubicle" He joked.

"I meant spontaneously romantic" I corrected.

"Well, I certainly appreciate it." He said taking my hands and kissing my lips longingly.

"I am so mortified" I admitted.

"I'm more mortified then you" Aiden looked at the floor and smirked.

"Why's that?" I asked, looking at him.

"I'm the one that had to walk out of there with a boner I couldn't get rid of, you can't even imagine how embarrassing yet frustrating that is!" Aiden covered his red cheeks and buckled up his belt, hiding his 'package'.

I didn't think it was possible but I began to laugh again. This trip was going to be memorable in so many ways.

We finally touched down in The Sunshine State and I was so excited to be here, every two seconds I kept kissing Aiden.

"Okay, I get it your excited!" He laughed as I leant to kiss him for the billionth time.

Once we collected our bags we were in the back of a cab and on our way to our hotel which Aiden's mum had chosen, she insisted she had the best taste. The cab driver must've been sick of us kissing the whole time as when we got there the cab driver only took half the money Aiden handed over and sped off. I turned around and the most amazing white hotel stood before us. I could hear the waves crashing in the background and the smell of barbeque wafted through the air. The doors of the hotel reception were 10ft tall and crystal glass, the floor was marble and the walls were covered with amazing tranquil art pieces. Once we reached the desk a middle-aged man gave us our room key and took a luggage cart and insisted he will bring our bags up soon where the maids will unpack them for us.

We took the clear elevator giving us an amazing view of the ocean as we rose upwards. We reached our room and when we entered, it was just as breathtaking as the entrance to the hotel. The floor was a white granite and the furniture was all mahogany. There were flowers in vases everywhere and the ensuite bathroom was beautiful having a large walk-in shower and a long sleek balcony over-looking the pool and ocean. I breathed out to contain my excitement and walked into the bedroom which was, again, phenomenal. The bed was queen-size and had white sheets and numerous pillows but what topped it all off was the roses and rose petals dusted over the bed. Aiden a had obviously called in his own touch. THAT was romance.

Aiden's mum had class to say the least.

"Do you like it?" Aiden waited searching my face for answers.

"It's alright" I said, then I suddenly turned on my heel and ran towards Aiden where I leaped on him causing him to stumble backwards onto the bed. "I love it" I whispered in his ear which caused chills down his spine, I could tell because he tensed up. We, for the second time today, began to undress each other enjoying the spaciousness of the bed compared to the cramped cubicle on the plane. We were down in our underwear when Aiden got off the bed.

"What's wrong?" I asked, breathless.

"I don't have a condom." Aiden sighed in frustration, this was the second time he would be left 'hanging'.

" I thought you packed some" I asked hooking my bra back up.

"They are in my suitcase." Aiden chuckled, I joined in as I thought of the maids unpacking the cases and coming across them. That would be the second time we would be embarrassed.

"Hold on, I'll get some" With that Aiden grabbed his trousers and ran out the door, I don't think he realised he was topless. That would give some joy to the ladies here, seeing a muscular man running. Surprisingly, 5 minutes later Aiden burst through the door with a condom in his hand he ran towards me and dived onto the bed. He was like an animal. He ripped of my bra and slipped out of his trousers and for the first time, we sealed the bond. We were officially connected and it was amazing.

I continued to run my hands up and down his body as we moved in time. The sensation was like fireworks starting at my brain then exploding through my body. I'm not going to lie but we probably disturbed the neighbours, but I didn't care. This is what I wanted most and with the person I loved most. I was in love and this was the perfect way to show it.

I know what I wanted to do for the rest of the vacation.