Chapter Twelve

I woke up covered in a thin layer of sweat, I began to move but my body was stiff. What had I been doing? Then I remembered, I grinned, remembering the past 2 hours. Aiden and I had sealed our relationship physically and hell it was amazing. I began to sit up but Aiden wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me back down, I squealed and he squeezed me close. He kissed my neck and nibbled my ear. I groaned and sat up to straddle his waist. I leaned down and we began to kiss again. We were in a moment when there was a knock on the door.

Again, seriously? Couldn't people just leave us alone.

I climbed off Aiden who sighed and grabbed a robe that was hanging on the back of the door.

"You're getting this one, I had to handle the old man on the plane" I laughed at the memory.

"Fine" Aiden laughed and walked out of sight to the front door, the robe was quite short and ended at mid-thigh, I liked it and so would the staff. Aiden sped back towards me in the bedroom, he stood at the doorway and whispered 'Maids'.

Brilliant, that would mean I would have to get out of bed.

I sighed and climbed out walking towards a towel in the chest of drawers, I turned to see Aiden licking his lips at me. He walked up to me as I could see the maids in the living room, tidying.

"I just wanted to say that earlier was mind-blowing" He breathed in my ear sending chills down my body.

I blushed.

"I mean, you really know what you're doing down there." Aiden grinned. I pushed him jokingly and he stumbled, laughing.

"What was that for?" He held up his hands in defeat and I secured the towel over my exposed body just as the maid entered the room with our cases, she began to open them and took the clothes, placing them in drawers. Aiden and I awkwardly sat of the bed whilst they worked around us. Aiden, as childish as ever kept giving the women funny looks behind their backs, which made me laugh even more.

Aiden grabbed his swimming shorts and his favourite bikini of mine and led me to the large bathroom. I slipped it on and watched Aiden admire me the whole time. It was an orange bikini which made me look more tanned. It was skimpy and a half-thong. The top was small and making my boobs look larger, that's obviously why Aiden liked it. Aiden slipped on his trunks, they ended just above the knee allowing me to sweep his abs, pecks and biceps with my eyes. When we were done we shared a passionate kiss with our bodies wrapped together. When the maids were done, we exited and headed towards the beach.

The sand was warm and white while the sea was cool and blue. Aiden set up some towels and began to run sun lotion onto my back. We were laying there when Aiden popped out an unusual question.

"How many kids do you want?"

I looked at him and he looked back at me seriously.

"I don't know, two" I shrugged searching his eyes. "What about you?"

"Three" He looked up at the sky.

"When do you want kids?" He took my hand in his and played with my fingers, it was unuaual to see this sensetive side of him but I felt more connected.

"Why?" I didn't know what to say, was he asking me for the future or now?

"I just wondered" He had a brief smile then looked away, I rolled onto my front and rested my hand on his chest.

"Why?" I asked again. Aiden sat up and looked me in the eyes.

"I love you Peyton and I want to be with you forever, but I don't want to wait forever to move on as a couple."