Chapter 41 time went by

Six years had gone by and so much had changed . Lady Josoline had changed so much ,she still lived in America but the only difference was her Cousin had passed and left her all her wealth .She felt as though she became her , she didn't think she needed a man to define her not after ___Leonardo .

The estate was well kept , it was made up of bricks of gray , the land was indeed massive and workers were very dedicated; she had threated them very well, she had cared for each welfare . The life she lived now felt as though a different person.

She sat in seating room in the Cranston estate; the room was rather large, the décor was lovely She had been the one to design it herself.

Her red hair now cut short to her neck , she figure she'd looked more mature now, So that society may take her seriously. She wore blood red lipstick and her make up just light. She stared at her cup and saucer blankly she hadn't been happy in a long while, Before Constance had died she thought her to be strong how to use her wit as much as her sexuality; She clucked her tongue, who was she kidding she hadn't been with a man. Since ____Him .

Constance husband had been a very powerful,ruthless and very feared man an when he had died Constance had to run the plantation and had to do business with alot of lords and Earl's. But they were skeptic but she had proven herself to be just as cold hearted as the man she had loved the only sad truth was she could not bare children, never marry again and that's what had hurt Josoline the most. How Constance was before she came and how happy she tried to be after Josoline and her Lady arrived.

" Lady Josoline ?" Called the maid breaking her from her chain of thoughts.

She blinked and looked up at the slender full eyes young lady ," yes?"

She bowed.

" Sir David Goldstone is here to meet you" said the young woman trying not make eye contact.

Josoline's lips craved as she sent her away . She stood and walked over small mirror above the the piano and she looked at herself . Her hair neatly brushed, her face still pleasant and unfazed to have been done from morning now it was high noon.

" Lady Josoline?"sir David Goldstone called as he entered the tea room.

She turned with a smile matching his," David ?" Her small voice called out. He touched her hands and brushed his lips over her gloved hand.

" My lady" he said with a conning smile . His big brown eyes met her own , she wore a smile that didnt meet her eyes.

Sir David Goldstone was one of Chicago's well known suitors he was also known for breaking hearts . His deep brown eyes matched his black hair . He had been the son of a politician and had made a fortune off gambling fighting chickens , he had persuade her in open and on his very often visits . Josoline knew he was dirty and only after her wealth he had a love for money and everyone in society knew this.

" Why are you here?" She asked decided to skip the pleasantries.

He took off his hat and grinned at her, he waited for her to take a seat then took his," I was at my home and I felt like I needed to see your beautiful face"

The little compliments did nothing for her, she had grown accustom to them; Constance often said can't flatter a flatterer.

" Ohh very well then now you have seen me ...." She stood unable to tolerate his pretentiousness further__ she was not in the mood today, today had marked the day she left England and started over.

" I have a meeting a little from now and I want to go riding to clear my head before hand" she continued.

" Well I supposed that you alone can't go"

" I had no intentions in going alone. Not when I have you here Sir David" she said with a half smile.

He gave her a cheeky smile then bowed," I'd be honored"

********

Life had seem to have fallen into place. Leonard's days had just been one meeting after another, the meeting with the courts , the politicians , his people, the romance, He bedding every beautiful blonde, Burnett , red head or black haired maiden that crossed his path he was now known for his rakish behavior . He was a great king the people loved and respected him for the six years he had ruled now his twenty-six summer was right around the corner he felt quite old; time had become a stand still, he had hoped Josoline would return but she never did. So he gave up that's when his rakish ways came to its worst he was known for the "Casanova King" a force to be reckon with .

" My king i'm happy to serve you" said the Brown eyes blonde that laid on his chest .

The room was shunning from the weak light at the fire place. He had gotten accustom to this life now all he done.

He groan in reply.

She kissed his chest, her tousled hair brushed against his face she smelled good he thought.

She flickered her tongue on his nipples," I want to please you my king" she mumbled.

Her hot breath on his chest," how can you please me Wonda?" groaned.

She stopped and her big brown eyes looked at him," my name his Beth your Highness" She said her voice laced with vexation.

He eased himself on the pillow, " did I ask you?" He said gripping her hair .

She sucked a breath and closed her eyes," No your highness"

"Good now either you do as you came here to do or leave from my bed" his voice held no remorse, face steel cold in the moonlight.

She swollowed hard," I came here to please my King" she said in a half whisper.

" Then do so" he said releasing his grip. She continued to try and arouse him.

This Beth girl was just one of many his many female friends, he could care less of her name he believed he knew a Wonda also believed they smelled the same, the scent of rose water.

" Your highness can I ask you something?" Beth asked she saddled him, her thick blonde hair covering half of her face.

He groaned internally , this was nonsense this was too much for him he had kept it simple but she kept talking, kept making it boring. He rolled his eyes as he replied

" You may"

" Did you ever considered taking a queen?"

He looked up at her his breath hitched because josoline immediately came to mind. He hadn't thought about her for days now he figured his life was getting easier. The years had gone by but the love for her never died, Now marriage was on the table the court was at his neck saying a good leader have a family to show that he was responsible but what more he had to show them he was a King who had done nothing but good for the people of England.

His body got stiff and he eaised her aside rising from the bed. He wore night trousers, his body was had grown into more of a man . Beth drank in the sexy sight of her king.

He turned and looked at her , he also saw the desire into her eyes." Why did you leave the bed ?" She asked crawling to the edge of the massive bed .

" You may leave" he said faintly. He was done with her she was too talkive and he did enough talking during the day time.

Her eyes grow wide and she dropped from the bed," no..no no I'm sorry if I upset you" her eyes pleading as she stood before him.

He looked away running his fingers through his hair ," I am not in the mood.... leave before I get even more annoyed "

She touched him but he grabbed her by the arm ," did you not hear me ?" He looked into her eyes," Leave"

His tone was soft yet stren Beth felt goosebumps on her slender body. Leonardo released her then walked back to his bed he watched her got dress and also as the tears ran down her cheeks. When she left he laid there remembering his beautiful Josi that one summer that changed his life how easily he fell in love with her.

He smiled " ohh why can't I hate you" he asked himself.

________

Josoline pic on the side.....new hair cut.....------->>>>