07: remember me

. . .

"G-Guys?" Suho's mouth was wide with surprise. "You're all okay," His voice was but a hushed whisper.

"Suho," Sehun grinned, feeling his soar cheeks hurt, "You're not dead," He said in realization.

Suho didn't believe that they were in his presence. He walked forward. When he did, Chanyeol took him into a bone-crushing hug, appreciating his embrace. The rest of the boys also took turns hugging him after.

"Suho, you dick," Chanyeol stared straight ahead at him, "How could you disappear without warning us?" He smiled weakly.

Suho spoke after settling down, "You won't believe what happened."

"How are you here?" Kyungsoo said, smiling, "Kai made it seem as if you were gone forever."

"I-I'm not sure, I don't remember much."

Chanyeol let out an exasperated sigh. "What now?" He asked.

"We have to find Valerie," Sehun responded, letting out a breath.

"I think I know where she might be. During my time... on the other side, I found out that Valerie would regularly visit the town's garden," Suho said, "Don't ghosts like to stay where they're comfortable?"

"Look's like we've got nothing to lose," Chanyeol huffed, "But I'm just glad we got you back."

Suho laughed, punching Chanyeol playfully in his arm. Chanyeol was about to punch Kyungsoo as well, but he quickly backed up and warned him harshly; his injury from earlier still hurt.

The boys bonded for a couple of minutes.

From afar, Kai watched.

He gazed knowingly as the boys' friendship flustered the atmosphere. They laughed, pushed each other; simply enjoying one another's company. Not remembering they were trapped; living in the bliss of the moment. Kai suddenly thought of his friends; long gone. He smiled.

"You're welcome," He whispered.

Suho was officially back.

. . .

LEVEL ONE: FINAL STAGE

Player 1: Kyungsoo: Energy: 8

Player 2: Suho: Energy: 10

Player 3: Chanyeol: Energy: 7

Player 4: Sehun: Energy: 9

They didn't dare to set foot into the inn again. And so, the boys set up camp at the edge of the forest. Of course, they weren't technically safe, but they didn't want to risk losing another friend by the odd ghosts that resided in Steller Inn. They weren't ready to have another encounter.