10: in too deep

. . .

flashback  —  may 2016

Kai quickly swallowed the remnants of his vodka as he giggly leaped around his room. He'd always been an uncontrollable and reckless drunk— his friends found him hard to grasp while he was wasted.

College wasn't all what it was made out to be. It had its ups and downs like everything else that occurred in the circle of life.

Chen steadily went over his semester notes for biology (Although mid-terms were already over, Chen, of course, loved being the early bird when it came to anything), as Yixing and Minseok enthusiastically stared at Kai's strange behavior.

Minseok and Yixing suddenly flinched at the sheer sound of breaking glass. Kai had broken a vase on his nightstand.

"Kai!" Yixing exclaimed whilst looking up from his phone, "Sit the fuck down!"

"No!" Kai yelled back, "I'm so excited!"

"Why?" Minseok asked, imitating Kai's excited tone.

Kai grimaced at his friend, leaping off of the bed, and walking towards him, "Because, Minseok," He held on to his shoulder, "It's a Friday night, and you'd be lying to yourself if you said you'd rather study the fucking structure of the internal eye like know-it-all freak over there than have some fun."

Chen looked up, frowning, "Your idea of fun isn't fun, Kai." He mocked. "And for your information, I'm studying the internal structure of the brain."

"You wanna go?" Kai gritted his teeth.

"I'd rather not," Chen rolled his eyes. "You're not you when you're wasted."

"And you're a wimp—wasted or not."

"We definitely can't go out if you're drunk, Kai. I made a promise to your mother. Remember what happened last time?" Yixing mentioned.

"Since when were you the mom of the group?" Minseok chuckled.

"Thank you!" Kai exclaimed, waving his arms toward Minseok. "Someone who understands my dilemma."

"But, hey, I'm with Yixing on this one."

"Damn it!" Kai pounded his fists on his desk. "Why are my friends such assholes?"

...

LEVEL TWO: STAGE THREE

Player Four: Sehun: Lives: Full