13: lucky one

. . .

LEVEL THREE: STAGE ONE

lucky one

PLAYER ONE: ' 12 '
PLAYER TWO: ' 61 '
PLAYER THREE: ' 01 '

LIVES: full HEALTH: full ENERGY: 80%

. . .

It all felt surreal. A fatal mix of bizarre fantasy.

The course of intimidating events that had taken place in the past few days was enough to faze the boys. Their recent departure with Sehun didn't help either. Not only had they lost a player, but they had lost a dear friend. They could only hope at this point.

The boys couldn't believe it, but, after everything that had happened, it was safe to say that they had finally made it to the terminating level. Level three.

Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, and Suho's awakening this time was strangely weird — different than all of the other times they had regained their consciousness.

And that was for one reason. Instead of waking up on a cold, hard, cemented ground, they woke up in cozy, warm beds.

And, with a feeling that left them begging for more. Something they'd never felt before, even back on Earth.

Suho awoke with a gasp. He placed his hand on his heart. Briefly glancing at his friends, he noticed that they were already examining their surroundings.

The spacious facility they were currently situated in looked very much like a hospital room. The walls were a flashy white along with very light blue tiles with red linings. With each bed, a tube was connected along with intravenous pumps.

The tubes contained a striking, bubbly, blue liquid. Luckily, the boys had detected it and de-attached themselves from the tubes before the liquid could travel any further. They had seemed to be injected with it not too long ago.

Along with this, they had noticed that their usual attire had been changed — now, they were all dressed in all-white coordinated outfits and covered in plastic. There was only one difference between their suits — a different number was present on each of their suits.

"Who the fuck changed our clothes?" Chanyeol mumbled under his breath, examining his new attire.

"It looks like we've been injected with some kind of liquid while we were unconscious," Kyungsoo mentioned, de-attaching the tubes from himself and then Suho, who remained silent. Kyungsoo winced at the sudden, slight pain of the thin needle exiting his vein.