[ character q + a ] ANSWERS

CHARACTER Q&A

questions to the four players:

TO CHANYEOL:

are you going to trust kai after what he had done to you and your friends?

trust kai? i'd never use those two words in a sentence ever. but if he knows that there's even the slightest chance kyungsoo can come back, ill take it. anytime, anywhere.

TO SEHUN:

did you yehet when you got out of the game?

fam. i almost died. i didn't have time for yehet-ing.

yo sehun hows your girlfriend?

for the hundredth time she's nOT MY-

TO KYUNGSOO:

how did you feel when you are the new master of planet z? // how are you doing on planet z right now?

i didn't have much time to mentally prepare myself, but i did get a heads up, obviously. it's definitely a new experience. unfamiliar but exhilarating at the same time. my powers are enhanced and not as limited as before. i'm learning new things every second!

questions to the former players:

TO YIXING:

yixing, you are a traveler; why didn't you find minseok? or chen?

id only recently developed the traveling strategy from baekhyun. also, i did meet minseok and chen. we just agreed to scavenge around to look for different ways we could get out. he said i was dead, and yeah... i really don't know where that came from. probably to see if he could get something out of kai.

TO CHEN, YIXING, & MINSEOK:

what happened while you were stuck in the game, and did any of you talk to kai while you were stuck?

[chen, on behalf of minseok and yixing]: we all got stuck in the game together, and met baekhyun shortly after. he explained to us the dynamics of the game, and we played through some levels, each getting left behind in each of them. kai managed to make it to the end, thus becoming the master. yixing became a traveler somewhere in between, that's why he can navigate through different levels freely.