24. Tampered.

"You have got to be kidding me," I said gruffly as I stirred from the dreamless sleep that had taken over.

That smell, that way to familiar smell, like seriously people shouldn't be used to that smell.

Disinfectant.

Correction. Gross disinfectant.

I know its a hospital and stuff but they could of at least made the disinfectant smell differently.

I cracked open an eye taking in the familiar ceiling of a hospital room, glancing to the chair in the corner I saw a group of bodies lined up in the floor asleep.

I would of thought they were dead if it wasn't for the boys occasional snores. I would like to apologise for their future girlfriend, I would seriously not like to sleep next to them snoring.

I accessed the damage looking for any major cuts and when I found none I smiled, not a scratch.

I spoke to soon as I tried to stretch but my body ached and I realised I probably had bruises all over me.

I rolled off my bed landing with a loud thud as my feet hit the ground, I'm so not a ninja.

"Guys," I groaned kicking someone's foot.

The body moved and rolled over burring whoever face into someone's chest. I smiled slightly at the sight, I counted four heads but in the darkness I couldn't fully see who they were.

I really really hope their not bums, that just decided to crash in my hospital room.

That would be weird...

Not saying that I haven't done it before though...

Look I was drunk and walked into the wrong room..

Anyways.. The figure I had kicked must of sensed that I was there and stood up tackling me in a hug.

"Can't... Breathe.." I coughed and the figure loosened their hold.

"Do you know how uncomfortable the ground is," she wined, "these guys snore too much, but on the plus their great pillows."

I chuckled at who I now recognised as Chloe. "So who's sleeping I can't tell who they are?"

"That ones Blake, than there's Scott and Zac is in the middle," she said pointing to the bodies.

"So you were cuddling with Zac?" I questioned and I knew she had blushed.

"I was asleep not my fault," she defended.

"What happened?" I didn't really remember much...

"No idea Toby found you by the side of the road, Jackie..." She trailed off her voice going cautious.

"What? What happened?" I asked.

"Your bike..." She started, "it didn't make it..."

I laughed at her, "your seriously talking about my bike like its a person," I said between laughs.

"So your not sad that its dead?" She asked and I knew she had frowned.

"No I can fix it," I shrugged.

"It really doesn't look like it can be fixed, everything's broken," she said shaking her head.

"I'll check it out in the morning, wanna help me mess with the boys?" I asked smirking.

"Defiantly," she smiled at me and I explained my plan.

**

"It's bad... It's so bad..." Chloe sobbed shaking the boys awake.

"What's wrong?" Zac asked hugging Chloe while I just blinked at them all as they got up from the ground.

"See for yourself," she cried pointing a shaking finger at me. All three boys snapped their heads in my direction smiles on their faces as they saw me sitting up.

"Jackie!" Blake and Scott gleamed hugging me tightly. They pulled away when they saw me go stiff and confusion took over their faces.

"Who's Jackie?" I asked. I seriously should get a medal for this.

"You are," Zac said confused.

"I am?" I frowned pretending to think about it.

"Yeah..." Scott trailed off eyeing me.

"Than who are you?" I said shooting them a look and they all stiffened buying it.

"What-" Blake started.

"She doesn't remember us, she doesn't remember anyone," Chloe wailed cutting off Blake.

"She can't- This shouldn't- What?" Scott stuttered and I had to hold in my laugh.

And just like that I pulled out my phone snapping a picture of their faces. Blackmail material.

"You guys are such dummies didn't you listen to the doctors?" I laughed, "I fell off and my helmet was still fully intact, why would my head be affected?" I said between laughs and Chloe joined me laughing fit clutching her stomach.

They gave me a confused look processing what I said and when they got it they all smiled evilly at me. We both stopped laughing at their mischievous expressions.

"Wh-what are you going to do?" I asked preparing for their payback.

"Nothing," Scott said evilly taking a step towards me as Zac walked towards Chloe.

"Are you sure?" I asked eyeing them suspiciously knowing they were planing something.

"No your right," Scott said with a sigh coming closer, "we are going to do something," he snatched me up swinging me over his shoulder as Zac did the same to Chloe.

We both squealed hitting their backs but they were unaffected as their backs were as hard as rock. So lucky I changed before we woke them... Otherwise everyone would of had a nice view of my thin undies under the hospital gown.

"Your an ass," I muttered giving up on hitting him as he walked out the door to the getting ready hospital.

"Sir I'd have to ask you to put our patient down, she needs to be discharged before she leaves," I heard one of the nurses say.

"Okay, than I'm going to go get her discharged," I heard him respond and we walked towards the discharge exit.

"Okay so we checked and there's nothing wrong with her but she may have some bruises but other than that she's okay," a lady said happily, "She just needs to sign these."

He turned around and I smiled as I hung from Scott and the lady passed me a pen and pointed to the spots to sign.

"Thank you, by the way nice catch," she winked and I grinned.

"Oh no his gay," I said innocently.

"Am not," Scott scoffed sticking his tongue out at me.

"His still shy about it," I whispered to the young nurse.

"Shut up you," Scott said rolling his eyes and we walked out of the hospital.

"Can you pleeease put me down? Pleeeease Zac?" Chloe pleaded batting her lashes at him as we caught up to them in the hospital parking lot.

"Don't give into her charm!" Scott hollered as Zac shifted actually going to put her down.

"Scott! You bum he was going to put me down," Chloe yelled at him which he just smirked too.

"Hey Blake could you maybe kill your brother?" I asked smiling brightly up at him and he smirked shaking his head.

"Sorry Jackie, but you can't use anything against me," he chucked and they walked to their bikes.

"Hmm... It'll come to me," I smirked evilly and I saw him gulp.

"Okay we're going to put you down but only because you can ride on the back of the bike like this," Scott informed us and both boys set us down.

"What's your plan?" I asked skeptically eyeing the three boys as they climbed onto their bikes.

"We are taking you to see your bike, than taking you to get ice cream," they all said innocently.

"It's almost six in the morning, ice cream?" I questioned sitting behind Scott as Chloe carefully sat behind Zac burring her face into his back and holding him tightly.

"Um..." Zac started freezing under Chloe's touch.

"She doesn't like bikes, good luck with getting her off," I smirked and they all started their bikes up pulling out of the parking lot.

We arrived at a small garage a few minutes later I got off the bike with everyone else except for Zac and Chloe.

"Uh.. Chloe where here," Zac muttered but she didn't move.

"If I get off my legs are going to fall off," she mumbled her face pushed into the back of Zac's jacket.

The boys sighed looking at me, "what? Just carry her or something," I shrugged and Zac sighed swinging her around so she was on his lap.

She wrapped her arms tightly around Zac's neck and he stiffened the ends of his lips lifting up a little.

"Hey Zac comfortable?" I asked grinning and putting the pieces together.

"Shut up Jackie," he muttered carrying her into the small shed after Scott.

"Hey Ryan," the boys greeted the tall buff looking dude in overalls, I betcha his the mechanic.

"Hey guys what can I do for you?" He asked.

"You know that bike we dropped off yesterday?" Scott questioned smirking at me.

"Yeah that was in really bad shape," he said shaking his head.

"Can it be fixed?" I asked cutting off Scott when he tried to say something else.

"And who might you be lass?" He asked smirking at me.

"The owner," I said flatly.

"Well I think it would be cheaper if you just brought a new bike," he shrugged answering my earlier question.

"Wait... Doesn't Jack use your bike for the races?" Blake asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah.." I trailed off nodding.

"Well if the bikes totalled than Jack can't race, the racers are only allowed to use one bike for the race term," he said scratching his neck.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"People would always change a bikes each race and it got harder to keep track of the registration papers so the made it one bike per driver," he said sadly.

"Than I'll fix it," I shrugged.

"Honey it will take about a month to fix, at the least," the mechanic pointed out.

"That's why I'm fixing it, I've done it before," I said rolling my eyes and we walked over to a sheet covering something.

The guy took away the sheet and my jaw dropped to the floor. My once perfect paint job was scratched and all the outside wirings were grazed and broken. The once orange strip was gone and the front head light smashed.

It hardly resembled what it had looked like, "wait... What day is it?" I asked.

"Sunday, we dropped it here early hours Saturday when we found you," Blake told me.

"Why was I asleep so long if I wasn't hurt?" I questioned frowning.

"The doctor said you were extremely stressed and that may of caused you to crash so you needed rest," Scott smiled sadly.

"No..." I started remembering the last thing I saw, "there was someone on the road, and I swerved and my bike went off the edge of the road."

"Someone on the road?" Zac frowned.

"Yeah they were just standing there," I frowned with him.

"Why would someone do that? They would of seen your light," Blake pointed out.

"Hmm..." I deepened my frown.

"Okay well since your going to fix it I'll load it up onto the trailer and get someone to drop it by," the guy said cutting off my thoughts.

"That would be great," I smiled.

"Where do you want me to take it?" He asked raising an eyebrow at me.

"Give me a sec. Guys isn't there those storage sheds across the road from the dorms?" I asked remembering the boxes that I had walked pass to get to the park with Lola.

"Yeah," Zac nodded and I pulled out me phone dialling the number I had when I searched it on the Internet.

**

Scott dropped me back at the dorms after we had gotten ice cream, which the boys had made me pay for after they threatened to lick my face.

As you see I had no choice...

The Ryan guy had texted me to let me know that the bike had be dropped to the storage unit and to ask him if I needed anything.

Sighing I pushed my key into the door and quietly crept through the door hoping that no one was home.

I wasn't ready to face tabby. I would apologise eventually but just not now.

I smiled to myself and made my way to my draws pulling out some old clothes and changing into them. Grabbing my purse I walked down to the local hardware store grabbing a tool kit and some other things.

The guy smirked at me as I paid for them, "who are they for?" He asked gesturing towards the goods.

"Me, I have to rebuild my bike," I shrugged.

"You still ride a bicycle?" He questioned raising an eyebrow.

"Motorbike don't find it so hard to believe that I'm a girl and I ride one," I rolled my eyes at him and he put my stuff into a bag.

"Sorry it's just hard to believe," he said narrowing his eyes at me as I paid.

"Next time don't be so sexist, its rude," I called over my shoulder walking towards the storage unit that my bike was in.

I lifted up the garage type door and winced as I saw my bike. I switched on the light and started writing down all the parts that I would need to replace.

I frowned picking up my brake wire as I saw that it wasn't snapped or grazed off but cut in half.

Someone was out to get me and I noticed a few other things that couldn't of just been caused by the crash.

The notes had delivered their promises.

Someone had tampered with my bike and caused me to crash.

Someone was out to get me.

<><><><>