40. Nasty Rumours.

"Ouch," I flinched as Archie took out the stitches in my back.

"Sorry, the skin just kinda grew over it," he murmured and moved to the front.

"Aren't you suppose to get them out before that happens?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him.

He smiled sheepishly glancing up at me, "we are.."

"Archie," I groaned putting my head in my hands.

"Jackie," he groaned back putting a patch over it and standing up.

"Can I go?" I grinned jumping up.

"Sure, but I think dr Carlos wants to see you," he smiled packing away his stuff and I groaned again.

"But I don't wanna," I pouted following him out of the room and into the white hospital halls.

"But you gotta," he pouted back.

"Hey Archie," I stretched still following him.

"Hey Jackie," he repeated in the same manor.

"Do you have any ideas to get a job?" I asked.

"What type are you looking at?" He asked back turning fully to me and he stopped walking.

"Well I plan on studying to be an architect when I'm bigger, but I really just want a starter job," I shrugged.

"Well I'm pretty sure my friends work is hiring, she works a Belle, that really expensive girly shop," he smiled.

"Could you get me an application?" I asked with a hopeful grin.

"Yeah, just drop by the hospital sometime Wednesday and I should have it by than," he said rolling his eyes at my puppy dog face.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I squealed jumping up and down while giving him a hug.

"It's okay really," he laughed at my enthusiasm.

"Ah I love you so much! And I love that shop too," I grinned.

"But I'll only get it if you go see doctor Carlos," he bargained and I groaned.

"Fine," I pouted waving goodbye and walking slowly down to his office.

"Oh miss Skye," he greeted as I stood at the door and knocked softly.

"Hey doc," I smiled and he gestured for me to take a seat, which I did.

"Okay so have you got that paperwork signed?" He asked and I nodded pulling it out of my school bag, I hadn't taken it out.

"Yeah, and I have a blood donor," I added and he nodded smiling at the document.

"Well we will get the dates confirmed for the 18th, next Tuesday," he said closing the folder.

"Okay, what will happen?" I asked slightly confused.

"You will go into surgery and get your kidney removed, your mother will also be in surgery with you and we will transfer the kidney, you have a higher rate of being successful because your related but there's no for sure," he explained and I nodded.

"How long will I be sedated for?" I questioned realising the fight night was that Friday and I really wanted to see that hot piece of mystery meat... I mean that guy...

"Five hours don't worry, but that's only how long we are going to sedate you, you may rest for longer. And you'll be kept in hospital until Thursday incase there is any complications," he waved off and I took that as my cue to leave.