34. Sharpie Wars.

"You gotta see this Jackie," someone snickered shaking me out of my slumber. Who the hell would do that too me? Sleep was my heaven, everyone knew that if you weren't dying or something unmissable was happening don't bother me. It was my logic.

"Leave me alone until its five minutes to school," I grumbled rolling over and burring my head into Zac's bed that I had won, due to rock, paper, scissors.

"It's about Kain and Tabby," the person hinted and I sat up looking at Zac curiously.

"What about them?" I ask and he grins at me.

"You have to look at them," he chuckled at probably something he was thinking and dragged me out of his bed.

I stumbled into Kain's room putting my fist in my mouth at the sight that I saw, Tabby was lying on Kain's chest burring half her face and dribbling over his naked chest.

Kain's legs were tangled with Tabby's and one of his hands was placed directly on her boob, while the other was sticking awkwardly out above his head.

They looked like idiots. Cute idiots.

"Wanna draw on their face?" Zac asked with a smirk already armed with a sharpie.

"You get Kain and I'll get Tabby," I grinned and he passed me a spare one.

"I'm making Tabby batman," I concluded after thinking about it.

"You'll only get half her face?" Zac murmured leaning over Kain and writing the words, 'Zac's a sex god love Jackie xoxo' on his fore head.

"Hey!" I protested bringing my pen up to Tabby's fore head that was fully visible and scribbling, 'Jackie's a sexy bitch love Zac xx'. Tabby shifted slightly with a groan digging her face more into Kain's chest.

Zac smirked at me and rolled his eyes drawing the jokers cuts over Kain's face and writing 'why so serious?' Across his cheeks and nose.

I finished off Tabby with giving her half a bat girl mask completed with a moustache and a goatee.

We froze as Kain stirred and lifted his arm out of the position it was and and wrapped it around Tabby pulling her closer.

'Pictures' I mouthed to Zac and he nodded his head pulling out his phone and taking half a dozen shots of them. "Guys what are you doing?" Kain asked and I jumped in my skin snapping my head to him.

"Nothing," I laughed nervously.

"Mmhhm, Tabby's comfy," he mumbled closing his eyes and now cupping Tabby's boob.

"Oh god," I muttered trying to hold in my laughs as I escaped out the bedroom door.

"That was hilarious, but he seriously should stop feeling up my sister," Zac grumbled as he followed me out.

"Awe, Zachy-poo cares," I cooed.

"She's my sister after all," he shrugged and I yawned.

"I'm going back to bed," I announced.

"Night," Zac smiled.

"Night Zac, don't choke on your drool while you dream of Chloe," I laughed heading back to Zac's bedroom.

"I don't drool when I dream of her," Zac called after me.

"You still dream of her," I laugh back diving on his bed.

If he had of replied than I definitely didn't hear it because as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out.

**

I yawned stretching slightly and turning off the alarm on my phone. I groaned slightly swinging my legs off the bed and getting up.

My jaw dropped in horror as I saw my face in the small mirror placed on Zac's door. "Tabbitha Pearl Hux! And Bloody Kain something Lockly," I screamed in horror.

"Its Drake and I see your awake," Kain grinned poking his head in stiffening a laugh.

"I'm going to kill you," I growled launching myself at him aiming for his neck.

"Tabby, Zac, anyone help!" Kain called as I landed with a thud on him making him fall over and I started poking his ribs.

"They got you too?" Zac asked stepping over us with an eye drawn on and the words 'I have a small package' written across his face.

"Plea- please- Jack- Jackie- stop," Kain laughed and I grinned as I had found his weakness.

"Jackie his going to choke to death on his own saliva," Tabby commented with a laugh as she walked into the hallway.

"I can't believe you," I whined rubbing at my face.

"At least you don't look like half of batman in Movember," Tabby pointed out.

"No I look like thirty year old Harry Potter, with a broken nose and the word mangina on my face," I cried when I realised that it would take at least a dozen baths to get off.

"Jackie!" Kain breathed and I realised I was still tickling him but he had been laughing to hard so they had turned silent.

"We have ten minutes to school so hurry up," Zac informed us stepping over me and Kain again.

"I'm not going," I refused getting off Kain and crossing my arms stubbornly.

"You have to, you made a deal with your dad that you'll start going to your first lesson," Zac called and I groaned.

"How the hell did you know that?" I asked frowning in confusion.

"He texted me and Tabby," he chuckled walking back down the hall looking pretty much ready.

"That bugger," I huffed walking back into Zac's room and pulling out a pair of high waist denim shorts, a plain white singlet and an over shirt that had the words 'I turn heads' across it. Ironic really.

"Hurry up guys," Zac grumbled and I quickly changed into my outfit and tried to hide as much of my black ink marks that covered my face with concealer and foundation. It really didn't work, apparently they don't hide the colour black very well.

I sighed figuring it was the best I could do and the beard wasn't as seen now. I slid my ray bans on to cover my Harry Potter glasses and put on a SnapBack hat to cover the Harry potter scar and writing on my fore head.

"I'm done," I grumbled as I grabbed my bag chucking my phone and purse into it.

"You look like a celeb trying to hide from the paparazzi," Zac commented and Tabby and Kain walked out wearing hats and sunnies as well, Kain having a hoodie over his head as well.

"Am I the only one not wearing sunglasses and a hat?" Zac chuckled.

"Yes," I shrugged and he pouted grabbing his sunnies and I'm pretty sure one if Tabby's hats.

"That's my hat," Tabby pointed confirming my suspicions.

"So, it fits me," Zac smirked putting the pink hat that said beach babe on top of his head.

"He doesn't own any hats," Kain commented walking past him and out the door.

"Because I drive a motorbike," Zac yawned following Kain out and me and Tabby walked out after them.

**
**
I slid into my seat at the back next to Tabby with a few seconds till class started. Zac sitting in front of us.

I had hidden my face rather well as I walked to my first class, I'm not really sure why, I didn't give a shit at what people thought.. at least it was the weekend tomorrow.

"Wow, you guys are actually on time," Kelly smiled, "but what's with the look?"

"Sharpie war," I smiled back.

"Can you show me? Please?" She asked giving us her best puppy dog face.

"No, I look like middle age Harry Potter," I grumbled crossing my arms over my chest.

"People at the back will you please take off your hats and glasses," Ms Kay said from the front of the room walking in as the bell went.

"No, I'm okay," I answered back and he face went puzzled.

"Jackie, are you early for once?" She gasped dramatically.

"Blame my father," I shrugged.

"Well could you please take off your disguises," she smiled gesturing to our hats and glasses.

"No, their hiding battle scars," I grumbled.

"Battle scars?" She asked quizzically.

"Yeah, the permanent marker battle," Tabby answered for us.

"Show," Ms Kay giggled and I half lifted of my hat showing her the word on my fore head. And guess what, she burst into laughter and actually had to hold onto a desk to keep herself from falling over. Real mature teacher...

"Oh god, you have to let me take pictures," Kelly smiled and I grinned evilly remembering Zac had sent me his shots of Tabby and Kain.

"Want to see something even funnier?" I asked pulling out my phone and finding the picture.

"Sure," Kelly shrugged leaning over my shoulder to look at what was on my phone.

"Oh ma gosh, when the hell did you take that," Tabby shrieked as Kelly started laughed.

"Last night, your dribble was all over Kain and he was feeling you up," Zac smirked.

"That's not my fault I was dribbling, I was sleeping off my highness that was induced by that man whore," Tabby defended.

"Wait you got high?" Kelly asked her face red from laughing.

"Yes, I was hungry and went through Kain's bag because he always has the best food and I found a brownie," Tabby grumbled laying her head on her desk pushing up the hat.

"You should know to never eat guys brownies," I scolded.

"But it was just so yummy," she cried, "like.. My mouth was having an organism."

"A mouthganism?" Kelly questioned still laughing slightly.

"Yes, it was just that good," she sighed dreamily.

"Ew," Zac gaged tuning out our conversation.

"Because it was drugged," I pointed out with a giggle.

"Class, come on, we gotta start the lesson," Ms Kay instructed once her laughing had stopped.

**

"Not you too," Jesse groaned as me and the girls walked into design.

"Don't be hating on our new style," I said sitting down next to Chloe.

"You guys look like your going to mug me and leave me for dead," Jesse smirked.

"I'm not a killer," I said overly offended, "I'm just the torturer," I finished sweetly.

"I'm the one that's going to do the dirty, these guys don't have the balls to finish anyone off," Tabby said sitting next to Britty a row in front.

"Hey, I do so have balls, wanna see?" Zac said suggestively.

"Ew, brother," Tabby gaged.

"Zac from what your head says, those balls are in fact small," I giggled.

"Shut up, at least I don't have a mangina," he shot back.

"At least I have more man than your pea size package," I snickered.

"Don't insult little Zac, he'll get offended," he whisper shouted at me.

"Stop talking about your none existent penis," Tabby snapped at Zac.

"Tabitha! That language is foul, I do not want to hear it come out of your mouth now or ever," Mrs Hoyt shouted from the front of the room.

"What penis?" Tabby asked with a giggle.

"Miss Hux you have just earned yourself lunchtime detention," she snapped.

"At least she didn't say dick," I pointed out loudly.

"Penis is the only correct term for the male parts mrs, other words would be inappropriate," Jesse said smartly, where did that come from..?

"Wait he has a brain?" Chloe asked loudly earning a playful glare from Jesse.

"Fine back row detention," Mrs Hoyt said bitter sweetly.

"But we don't even know them," the guy on the opposite side at the back row protested.

"Hi, I'm Jesse, this is Jackie she has a mangina, that's Chloe next to her, Zac's obsessed with her and well Zac has a small package as you know," Jesse snickered an the guy just flipped him off.

"Mrs, that tool just put up the rude finger," I yelled standing up and pointing at the kid like I was five.

"Sit down miss Skye, and I didn't mean you Kyle, I meant that section of tables," mrs Hoyt spat glaring at me.

"Nicer tone next time, it gets you further in life," I said sweetly sitting down.

"Jackie office now!" She shouted pointing to the door.

"Fine mrs let me get my shit!" I shouted back pointing to my bag before I picked it up swinging it over my shoulder and walking out the door.

"I hate kids," I heard her mutter as I walked out. How the hell did she become a teacher than?

"Oh hello Jackie," principle Hannah smiled as I walked into her office.

"Hey Miss," I smiled back sitting on the couch lined up again the wall.

"Mrs Hoyt?" She guessed typing something on her computer.

"Yeah," I shrugged pulling out my phone and opening candy crush, "we also have lunch detention."

"Who does?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Chloe, Britty, Tabby, Zac and Jesse," I listed.

"So full office," she sighed.

"Is there any other detentions at lunch?" I questioned.

"Kate, Penny and Kain, apparently there was a fight between the girls during the class change over, Kain must of gotten mixed up in it," she sighed.

"Do you reckon were going to all fit in your office?" I smirked.

"Don't think so, I'll have to find an empty classroom, what should your punishment be?"

"Twenty lines?"

"Too easy, the teachers might think I'm slacking with my punishment ideas," she sighed.

"Well you are getting them off me, but what about cleaning?"

"Good idea, the top floor is pretty dirty," she said tapping a finger against her chin.

"Not the whole floor," I groaned.

"Either that or four to a science lab," she shrugged.

"Science labs!" I grinned as I passed the level on candy crush, damn this game was hard.

"Okay," she yawned, "you better do this work that mrs Hoyt just sent me or she'll have my head."

"Fine," I huffed locking my phone and she handed me some papers that she had just printed.

**

"Could the students that have detention please report to principle Hannah office now, thank you," I heard over the intercom as I sat in the principles office with my feet on her desk.

I turned my head slightly as I heard a knock on the door, "come in," principle Hannah called shutting down her computer throwing the rubber band ball back to me.

After I had finish my work we had been throwing it around for the rest of my lesson. She was such a responsible principle.

"Detention," Kate said sweetly to the principle as she walked in. Does she have a split personality or what?

"Oh, just take a seat," she waved off and we waited for the others.

The next person didn't even knock, "what's up Hannah," Jesse greeted sitting in the chair next to mine.

"Come in," she said sarcastically.

"Miss can we eat?" Kain asked walking through the door next.

"No, it's suppose to be detention," Hannah said rolling her eyes at him as he sat on Jesse lap besides sitting next to Kate.

"Dude, your such a fatty," Jesse groaned.

"Muscles," Kain shrugged flexing slightly.

"Hey mrs Hannah," Tabby smiled and Chloe, Britty and Penny walked in after her.

"Hey girls take a seat," she smiled and they looked at the couch in disgust before they sat on the floor.

"We won't be here long, I just wanted you guys to get in groups of four.

The girls on the floor looked at each other and I stood up jumping on Kain's lap squishing him.

"Fucking hell guys, your killing me," Jesse coughed.

"Wait where's Zac?" Mrs Hannah asked and two seconds later he burst through the door.

"Sorry, but there was potato bake at the canteen and I just had to have some," Zac puffed walking in and raising an eyebrow at me and the boys.

"It's okay, take a seat," Hannah shrugged and he grinned evilly before sitting on me.

"Zac, you heffa," I groaned trying to push him off.

"Your sitting on a disabled," Jesse reminded him and he got off smiling sheepishly at me before lifting me up and sitting on Kain.

"Stacks on," I smiled sitting back down on Zac.

"I don't think I'll be able to stand," Jesse groaned.

"That's not gay at all," Tabby snickered.

"Your jealous because I'm touching Kain," Zac chuckled.

"And why would I be jealous of that?" She asked with a frown.

"Because of how much you were hanging onto him yesterday," Zac laughed.

"That was his fault, he got me high," she grumbled glaring at the two boys I was currently sitting on.

"Guys, not a discussion for when in the principles office," Chloe reminded them and they closed their mouths.

"Since everyone's here and into their groups-" Hannah started.

"Can I do my detention on Monday?" Kate interrupted and I almost forgot she was there.

"Oh Kate sorry, you can go with Jackie's group," Hannah smiled ignoring her question.

"Please, don't do this to me," I cried dramatically and Kate shot me a dirty glare.

"Well I can't put her with Penny," she shrugged.

"Penny suck it up, I don't want her," I pouted crossing my arms across my chest.

"I don't want the bitch either," Penny smiled sweetly.

"Do a buddy a favour," I grinned.

"Mrs Hannah has spoken," Britty cut off.

"Just because the slut would be with you too," I grumbled.

"Anyway, you guys will be cleaning a science lab in your groups, there's your cleaning supplies in the classroom closet," Mrs Hannah said rolling her eyes at us and gesturing for everyone to stand and follow her.

"You will have to wipe down every surface, sweep and mop the floor and pick up every piece of rubbish you see. Mrs Hoyt has volunteered to judge the room," she smiled evilly.

"No!" I whaled dramatically, "not her please, anyone but her!"

"Shh Jackie," Hannah ushered.

"Hannah that's torture not a detention," I whisper yelled.

"Too bad, I have better things to do than judge your cleaning, I want my sushi," she shrugged.

"Can you buy me some?" I asked hopefully distracting her.

"Sure, if you stop complaining, now the girls will get G10 and you guys will get G1, okay? Got it? Go team!" She said rushing the last bit and pushing us out the door.

"Yaya, I get free sushi," I smirked walking in the direction of the science buildings.

"I already ate," Zac shrugged walking beside me.

"Yeah but you had to pay for it," I said smugly.

"Nah, the chic in front of me offered if I sat with her tomorrow," he grinned.

"Your such an idiot," I laughed rolling my eyes at him.

"Hey she offered, and I like food that's free," he smirked.

"Sold your lunch time for food," I chuckled.

"Tomorrow's no school, she's was a blonde," he smiled.

"But your in to dark hair," I giggled.

"Shut up," he said bumping me with his shoulder.

"It's true, that's why his totally got a thing for me," Jesse smirked walking on the other side of me.

"Sorry mate, don't swing that way," Zac chuckled.

"It's fine, I'm way out of you league anyway," Jesse grinned like an idiot.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night," Zac said rolling his eyes.

"Kain kong," I chimed dropping back and walking next to him.

"Skye high," he said back rolling his eyes at my nick name for him.

"That's actually a good one," I said in approval as I spotted the science building.

"Slut!" I called to Kate turning around and making sure she didn't make a runner, "can you walk a bit faster."

"No I walk at the pace I want too," she said glaring at me.

"No you walk at the pace your heals let you," Kain commented looking at her six inch heals.

"My heals are designer," she said with a sneer.

"My chucks are designer and I still walk faster," I pointed out.

"Yours are just like $90, mine costed double that," she spat.

"Because your parents feel bad for you," Kain cooed like he was talking to a five year old.

"No because I'm there favourite," she snapped defensively and I knew it hit her where it hurt.

"Is that what they tell you, that's so nice of them to make you feel welcome," Zac said darkly.

"Lick me like a lolly pop,
Drop it down, stand up,
Ooh yeah, lick me real good,
Lolly pop, lolly pop,
Those flavours burst inside you,
They will remind you-" my phone sang and everyone turned to me.

"Who the fuck changed my ring tone," I cried into the phone.

I throat clearing made me realise that whoever heard me say that was not a teenager and didn't want to hear my swearing.

"Oh sorry," I said sheepishly and the guys watched me curiously.

"Hello, this is Archie, from the hospital," the voice told me.

"Oh yeah, Archie," I smiled.

"I was looking over your chart and mr Taylor's for evidence with the police and I couldn't help but notice something strange," he sighed.

"Like?" I asked with a frown.

"Mrs Skye I'm not sure if you know this but his your-"

<><><><>