65. Just My Luck.

Monday. The first Monday that I've actually gone to school, after I had blown up on everyone they had left me alone. Aside from the glares and stuff I got.

The only reason I was here is because it was the second last week of school and finals were this week. I had spent all weekend studying.

Tobs

Good luck. :)

Thanks bro :) have fun making people take tests all day, aha.

They're gonna hate me :(

Just give them lollies afterwards.

That's actually illegal to do...

Show your hidden bad ass!

I winced as I walked into someone, "Watch where your walking you idiot!"

"Sorry," I mumbled to Kate walking around her.

I had steered clear of her for this long... Guess all good things ended.

"Don't walk away after you did that to me bitch!" She yelled at me.

"Get in line if you want to yell at me Kate," I called back and continued to walk.

I heard her heels as they echoed down the halls after me in anger. I stopped at my locker changing my books and ignoring the group beside me that was at Zac's locker.

"Still acting high and mighty? Even after you fell off your high horse?" Kate snarked darkly at me coming to a stand beside my locker.

"What do you want Kate?" I sighed turning around and looking at her.

Her eyes narrowed at my lack of care for her insults, "I want you to apologise for running into me!"

I shut my locker facing her fully, "Guess we don't always get what we want."

Giving her a sarcastic smile I walked off. Well I would've if she hadn't of grabbed my bag, and a part of my hair.

I flinched as my hair was pulled and a burning pain came from the back of my head, my lip quivered from the pain but I held in a cry by biting my lip.

I stepped back so the pull slacked, she dropped her hold, "Im sorry for running into you. Are you happy? Now fuck off."

I wasn't taking the chance with the stitches so I headed to the nurses office. Keeping my head down as I pushed through the crowd I breathed out a sigh of relief when I made it there.

Knocking, "Come in."

Pushing the door open I took off my beanie checking it for blood spots, "You really have to stop getting into fights Jesse."

I looked up as the nurse sighed and froze when I saw him sitting there his back facing me.

Just my luck.

"You okay miss Skye? No light headedness?" I winced as the nurse asked me that and Jesse went ridge.

"No it's not that, I'll wait outside until your done," I said quietly.

"Nonsense! I'll be done in a few, don't worry," she smiled kindly as I tried to escape.

I twisted my hands together nervously and sat down on the chair beside the door. Bringing my hand up to feel the stitches I breathed out a sigh of relief when I felt no blood, it was still sore though...

"Now Jackie would you like to tell me what you need?" The nurse asked still looking at Jesse.

"I can wait.." I mumbled.