Epilogue

"The front gate is that way," a guy pointed in another direction and I flipped up my visor raising an eye brow at him.

"I'm a racer," I huffed holding out the gold slip of paper.

He scratch the back of his neck apologising and pointing me to my teams stall. Pushing my newly painted bike through I tucked the invite under my arm and flipped back down my visor.

I heard a few wolf whistles being tossed my way and smirked, my ass sure did look nice in these jeans. Thank you Tabitha.

I took a deep breath not sure who I would see when I walked in, but knowing if he was here, I would not be complaining in the least.

Everyone stopped talking as I walking in like I had expected, Blake, Kain, Toby and Jesse sat at a table looking at me curiously.

Toby was the only one to know who I actually was but I was surprised the others didn't catch on. Flicking down my stand I took my time unbuttoning my helmet.

Pulling off my gloves first I tucked them into my back pocket. Ever so slowly lifting off my helmet.

"Your racing?" One of the guys gasped.

I laughed shaking my hair out and turning around to face them, "do you really think I wouldn't? I may be a multi billionaire, but a girls gotta have some fun."

"How's life Jackie?" Jesse cocked his head to the side a small smile playing on his lips.

"Better then it's ever been," I smirked tucking my helmet under my arms and walking up to the table.

"And that's our cue to leave," Blake coughed pushing the three other boys off the table and out the door.

I watched making sure they actually left before turning back to Jesse. He wasn't sitting down though, he was only a few inches away from me.

I raised an eyebrow at him, "You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this Jackie."

I stepped closer so we were chest to chest, "Trust me Jesse, the wait will be so worth it."

Trailing a finger down his shirt I bit my lip stopping as I reached the top of his jeans.

"You have no idea, how much I love you," he growled slightly and before I could say it back to him he was already kissing me.

**

Jumping back into my skinny jeans I giggled as hands wrapped around my waist and I was pulled against someone.

"Jesse, the race is going to start in ten minutes," I whispered, "we have to go."

I turned my head looking at him through my lashes as he pouted, "I don't care, I just want to be here... With you... Forever."

I smiled up at him pecking his lips, "you can be so girly sometimes."

"I'm not a gir-"

"Guys come on the race is starting soon and it's tag team first," Blake swung open the door to the sleeping room for our teams racers, his hands covered his face refusing to look at us.

I smirked, "Calm down Blakey, were not naked."

He still didn't risk it and kept his hands in place, "Jesse your going first and Jackie you'll be racing last, go, now."

I chuckled and grabbed Jesse hand pulling him out to the main team building with me.

"How was the sex?" Kain yelled and Toby clamped his hands over his ears.

"Kain, I will kill you. They did not have sex, and Jackie will never have sex, ever, ever, ever!" Toby said in an overly loud voice glaring at Kain.