61. 3 Months Later.

3 Months later.

I stepped into my apartment slipping off my flats, leaving them beside the door neatly. Walking into my kitchen I set my bag down on the marble counter and loosened the tie around my neck.

Getting a water bottle out of the fridge I set it down next to my bag, taking off my tie completely I walked into my laundry room and through it in there.

One term was up, and I had a week and a half to relax... well in my case, go to meetings.

I sighed pulling the hair tie from my hair and shaking it, I hadn't made any friends here, on my own accord.

Walking back into the kitchen I went to grab my water bottle, I frowned looking at my marble counter, it wasn't there...

Grabbing another out of the fridge I walked into my lounge room setting my jacket down on the black leather couch, I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Sorry for taking your water, I was thirsty," the figure shrugged taking a sip of it.

"Logan, what do you want?" I asked slightly irritated, he was suppose to be watching over them.

"Jackie, it's time for you to come home," he stood up and I frowned.

<><><><>

Boom!

It wasn't over!!! :O!

And it was short!

Did I just put you in suspense or what?

And that's all I'm gonna say ;)

Buh-bye guys.

-J