37. Logan's Luxury.

"Did you guys seriously buy a ticket," I groaned as the boys sat down on the empty seats next to me.

"We asked for whatever ticket the red head girl brought, one way," Blake said raising an eyebrow at me.

"Calm down, I am coming back, I need to pick up Logan and while I do that I figured I'll run up my card and buy a new car," I said rolling my eyes.

"Who's Logan?" Jesse asked frowning in confusion.

"My bffl, his my tattoo artist, why do you think I have tattoos, their illegal unless your over eighteen," I shrugged.

"So your doing all this to get your tattoo artist?" Blake questioned.

"Yeah, his other job isn't actually legal," I smirked.

"His a prostitute?" Blake gasped.

"No just unlicensed in his work, I would tell you what he does but you guys are children of cops," I laughed.

"Do we act like cops children?" Jesse asked with a smirk.

"No, but its not my place to tell," I shrugged.

"Anyway why didn't you tell us about the surgery?" Blake said.

"Look I get that you guys are still probably mad at me for not telling but I really didn't need too," I said shaking my head.

"Jackie everyone just cares about you," Blake said offering me a small smile.

"I kinda see how that wasn't that big of a deal, like if I was Jackie I'd keep it to myself," Jesse shrugged checking out the plane attendant as she walked pass.

"Not helping man," Blake said staring at Jesse blandly.

"Never said I was," he shrugged.

"Wait if your lecturing me about not telling you, does your families know your on a plane to Remma right now?" I asked raising my eyebrows at the boys.

"Mom won't care," Jesse yawned.

"Their going to kill me," Blake said nodding his head in agreement to his own words.

"Sucks," I snickered.

"You have to help me," Blake pleaded.

"What am I going to do?" I asked frowning at him.

"You tell them, their angry at you already so it won't matter," he grinned and I gave him a cold look before snatching his phone.

I opened it and dialled Britty's number putting it on speaker, "did you find Jackie before she did something stupid?"

"Jeez thanks Britty," I said sourly and Blake gave me a sheepish grin.

"Is that Blake, let me talk to him," someone said in the background.

"I'll put him on speaker," she said to the person.

"Has she done anything stupid yet?" They asked and I realised it was Tabby.

"What a great group of friends I have, thinking I'd do something stupid," I said blandly.

"Ah, sorry Jackie thought it was Blake," Tabby muttered.

"Your on speaker, these two idiots followed me onto a-" I started but was cut off by Blake's hand covering my face.

"Onto a- what?" I heard Chloe ask.

My reply was muffled and I glared at Blake. "You know how we thought she was going to do something stupid? Well she did," he answered into phone making me the bad guy.