Chapter 1

My name is Rydel Adams, I am 18 years old. My parents and I have just moved to California from Pennsylvania. My mom had just gotten a job transfer, she works for a company. To be honest, I don't know the name of it. She and my father are not home all that often. 

Today is my first day of school. We have moved a few times before, so I'm not that nervous. "Rydel, get down here so you can be ready for when your bus gets here!" My mom yelled from downstairs. I had just finished applying my make-up. At least it's senior year, so i wont have to get used to everyone. 

I ran downstairs and got a quick breakfast. I do mean quick breakfast, a piece of toast and a banana. I heard a big horn and a yellow bus stop in front of the house. "Bye mom, see you later." "Actually, I'm not gonna be here when you get home from school. They called me into work again. Have a good day though!" I nodded my head and walked out to get the bus.

As I got on, there wasn't many seats open. Then I spotted one across from a boy. He had his head down, eyes glued on his iPhone. I took a glance at him. He has brown curly hair, amazing green eyes. He looked back at me and smiled... Oh my God, he has dimples! I love dimples on guys. Did I mention that I love guys with beanies? Well, he's wearing one. Once I snapped out of my thoughts, I smiled back. 

The bus ride to school was quite long. So, I slid to the end of my seat and said hi to the boy. 

"Hey." I said.

"Hi, are you new around here?" 

"Yeah. Oh, my name is Rydel." I flashed a quick smile at him.

"My name is Harry. Harry Styles."

Holy shit... Harry Styles?! As in THE Harry Styles from the band One Direction?! Whoa, Rydel. Don't fan-girl in his face. Don't scare him off. But, I have to mention it!

"Your... Harry. From... One Direction, Right?"

Harry just chuckled. He smiled,  his famous dimples shown... Wow, everyone was right, this lad is very cheeky. 

"Yeah, that's me. Don't scream in my face, please?" Harry said backing up a little bit. 

"Don't worry if I would, I would have done it by now. I'm not that bad." I giggled a little causing Harry to chuckle... God, his laugh is so awesome. 

We finally made it to school. "Well, see you around Harry. It was really nice meeting you." "By love, see you."

I walked around the school trying to find my classes. I walk around and I bump into someone. 

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" A young girl said.

"No, it's my fault. I wasn't watching where I was going. I'm sorry."

"Wait, your the new girl right? I'm Ariana." She smiled. She is really pretty, maybe she could help me around.

 "Yeah, I'm new... My name is Rydel. If you don't mind me asking, can you please show me around? I have no idea where I am going." I let out a small laugh. 

Ariana even laughed too. "Sure, it would be my pleasure." 

We walked around the school. she shown me my locker and how to open it. By time we were done, it was time for lunch. On our way there, she brought up Harry. 

"So, I was on the bus this morning. I saw you talking to THE Harry Styles. He sometimes doesn't talk to girls. Unless he's just plain out flirting. But with you, it was just talking. That's really cool, his friends better not find out. He's known as the 'Big Time Player'. Just try you fucking hardest to not to fall for his tricks. Even though it was just talking, he will get what he wants." She finally ended. We walked into the cafeteria. Once we got our food, a girl came to sit with us. She had blonde hair, a beautiful face.