Chapter 18 ~Part 1~

****4 months later****

Harry has been acting weird ever since we found out I was pregnant again.  Right now, we are getting ready to go see my parents. I haven't spoke to any of them since my mother called. Me, Harry, Louis, Niall, and Liam are going. The guys wanted to be with us too. "Babe! You ready?!" Harry yelled from downstairs. I wasn't. I began rubbing my stomach again. I've been doing this ever since I found out I was pregnant.  I had my ring on a chain, same with Harry. I don't want to loose it. I heard the front door open, then a lot of noises. The guys are here. I thought to myself. I grabbed my bags and went downstairs. Harry sees me and helps me. I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I unlock it and see a text from a blocked number?? Then I realize the only blocked number I know is.. Luke. Fuck!! He can't be contacting me. This can't be happening to me!! I thought. I edit his contact as 'Luke the fucktard'. I lock my phone, but didn't reply.  I put it back in my pocket. Harry looks back at me and smiles. I try to smile, but I can't. 

Why would Luke try and contact me after 2 years? Oh well. I'm perfectly happy with my fiance' and with my new big ass family. We get to the airport, and catch our plane. I replied quickly to Luke and hold my phone in my hand. We find our seats, and settle down. I move closer to Harry as he pulls me closer. I fall asleep on Harry with my phone on my lap. 

Harry's POV: I look down and see Rydel asleep. Her phone is on her lap. I'm still curious who text her back at the house. I grab her phone and unlock it, she doesn't have a pass code. I see a most recent text from a guy named Luke? She has it saved as 'Luke the fucktard' I chuckled.  Who is he? I look through he other messages. I see her mom, Ariana, and Alex. Then I see mine. She has it saved as 'My love, my world'. I smile. Then I see the lads names. Their nicknames. 'Nialler', 'DJ Malik', 'Tommo'. The one that shocks me is 'Knows my secrets'. Is that Liam's? Okay then. I click on the message from Luke. 

*Hey Baby. Wanna come over and talk? We could have some fun? ;) I can make you scream louder than your British boyband fucker. ;) What do you say?

Then I saw her reply, she must have replied while we were at the airport. 

*No! Go fuck yourself! We dated for 2 years! You broke up with me, remember? I'm perfectly happy without you. I have the best relationship anyone could ask for. Leave me the fuck alone!

I smiled at her text. I excited out of anything and put her phone back. I must have fell asleep as well. 

I start to wake up when Ry moves around. I open my eyes and see Ry running to the plane's restroom. As soon as she got up, I followed. She leaned over the toilet and threw up once or twice. I held her hair, and rubbed circles on her back. 

After she was done, she washed out her mouth and started whimpering. "Shh. Baby, its okay." She looked up at me. We got back to our seats and just sat there. Liam came up to us. "Ry, are you okay?" "Yeah, just a little sick. I'll be okay." She tried to smile but couldn't. 

Rydel's POV: I tried to smile back at Liam but, I just couldn't. He walked back to his seat. I ended up falling asleep on Hazza again. 

"Babe, wake up. Its time to get our shit." I slowly opened my eyes and sat up. I sighed and we got our shit.

We got off the plane, and got into the airport. All of us found our luggage, and got a car. We sped towards my parents place.  Harry held my hand the whole time. We sat in front of my parents place, I start freaking out. "I can't do this! Guys I can't!" "Shh, love, its okay. We got you, your strong." Harry said in my ear. I started to feel sick again. I opened the door, and threw up. "Gross." Zayn said. Louis handed me a piece of mint gum and we got out of the car. Zayn had to step around my vomit. Harry came to my side and put an arm around my waist. We got to the door and my mom opened it. "My daughter! I missed you like crazy!" She threw her arms around me.  "Hi mom." I didn't hug her back. She let go, and looked at Harry with a very stern look. She grabbed my hands and pulled me inside the house. I mouthed 'help me' to the boys, the all snickered. All of the pictures of me are all gone. We all gathered around the couch. Dad came down from upstairs. "What the fuck are you doing here?" He looked at me and the guys. "We really need to talk, its really important." Mom came and sat next to me and Harry on the couch. I grabbed her hands and showed her the ring, I took it off the chain. "Oh my God, that's a big rock. When did this happen?" I looked at Harry. "Um, about 4 months ago?" Harry said. Dad didn't say a word about any of this. "That's amazing baby girl!" She threw her arms around me again. "There's one more thing." She gave a confused look and looked at the rest of the boys. "Wait. The ring, you guys actually showing up... Are you pregnant?" Dad walked out of the room pissed off. "Maybe? Yes." I said. A grin appeared on her face. "Yay! I'm going to be a grandmother!" She hugged me once more. "You guys out! I have to talk to Harry for a bit! Out, out!" She pushed me, Niall, Liam, Louis, and Zayn out the door. We walked around for a bit. then Niall said he would buy us all food.