Chapter 22 (Last Chapter!!)

Last chapter guys!!! Here you go, chapter 22. Enjoy!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

~lovingyou~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry POV: "Babe. Shh... I'm here." She won't quit crying or stirring around."Baby, shh. Stop. I'm here." She finally stopped and opened her eyes while facing my bare chest. "Your here." I looked down at her with a very confused look. "What do you mean?" "I thought you left me. We never had Damian. You left me because you thought I slept with Liam." I kissed her forehead. "I would never leave you. It was just a dream." Rydel is shaking really bad. "Shh, love. Calm down, please." I whispered in her ear. I slightly rubbed her back. She jumped, got up and went downstairs. I followed her. "Babe, it was just a dream. We are a family. Just come back to bed, please?" "Harry, I know it was just a dream. I'm just... Never mind." I sighed. "What?" "I'm just scared that we can't do this." She got a cup of water and sat on the counter.

"Love, we can do this. I promise you. Never doubt us." She looked at me with a death glare. "Oh, just like how you doubted how you felt for me?" She raised her voice pretty loud. "Look, I said I was sorry for that! I don't doubt us anymore! Just drop it!" Her small hand came in contact with my face. "No! You doubted how you felt for me! You doubted us!" Ok now I'm pissed. I walked over to her and pushed her small body against the wall. I raised my hand. She tried to get out of my grip. "Harry! Stop your hurting me!" I let go. She went to slap me again. I grabbed her wrist, she was still against the wall. With her wrists in my hands, I whispered in her ear. "Wanna try that again sweetheart?" I moved away from her. "Drop the subject, let's go to bed." "No! Why would you doubt us anyways!?" I walked away. "Harry! Talk to me!" I turned around. "I don't know alright?! You know what?! Get the fuck out! NOW!" "Gladly!" She walked out, in nothing but my shirt and underwear. It took a minute or so for me take in what just happened. Fuck... 

Rydel's POV: "I don't know alright?! You know what?! Get the fuck out! NOW!" "Gladly!" I screamed. I walked out. I ran down the pathway to the car and stopped. I pounded on the windows, tears streaming down my face. I'm screaming at the top of my lungs. I'm screaming to myself. 

I dropped to the ground screaming and crying. Then I looked up and saw Harry standing in the doorway, motioning for me to come back inside. I pulled my knees to my chest. He started walking towards me. My heart started to beat super fast. I pushed myself against the car when Harry got closer. "Don't h-hurt m-me." I managed to speak. "Harry, don't hurt me. Please, don't." "Love, I'm not going to hurt you." He went to touch my body. I jumped and pushed my back against the car again. He touched my face, I closed my eyes and bit my lip. "Don't hurt me." I whispered. "Why would I hurt you?" Harry pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry Harry. I really am." "Love, its ok. Can we please go in? Its freezing out here. You don't need to get sick." I nodded. Harry put his arms around me and carried me inside and up to bed. He layed me down, and sang a lullaby in my ear. Harry wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me against my body. he was so warm, and I'm freezing. "Please, don't walk out again. I can't afford to loose the love of my life." Harry left me speechless. "I won't." Harry dozed off, before long I did too. 

I started to stir around again, only because I didn't feel Harry anymore. I quickly got up and went downstairs. Harry is sleeping on the couch. Why is he down here? I looked on the table next to the couch and see 3 beer bottles. Wow, that bastard got up and came down here to drink, and left me alone. I went back upstairs so sleep for the 3rd time. 

 Harry's POV: After Rydel fell asleep, I got up and went downstairs for a drink. I opened the fridge and saw water and beer. My eyes darted between them. "Beer." I said. I sat on the couch thinking.