Chapter 13

I woke up and Harry isn't on the couch. But, my phone lit up with a text from Harry. 

*Good morning beautiful. Just wanted to say I love and I had to meet the boys at the studio to work on the songs. I will be home around 4, and we will spend the whole day together. Bye Love!

I smiled at his cheekiness, but didn't reply. I don't want to bother him and his work. I made my way to the kitchen and made myself some food that the baby will enjoy. I made myself some cold pizza. Yum!!

I sat on the couch and turned on the TV and see Harry, Niall, Zayn, Liam and Lou. The boys are doing an interview? Since when? He never said anything about an interview today... well, guess what I'm going to watch? 

Interviewer- "How are you all doing today?" 

All- "Good. How are you?" 

I- "Pretty good, let's get down to business. Harry, we heard that you are now engaged to a beautiful girl named Rydel Adams?"

He blushed. 

H- "Yes, its true." He said smiling. 

I- "How is it going between you two? Anything you can spill about?"

H- "There's really nothing to tell. Um, we are really happy. That's all that matters, that she's happy."

The boys nudged him. I laughed. "Look! He's blushing!" Niall screamed. I laughed once more. 

I- "That's great Harry. Do you boys get along with her?" 

Louis- "Yeah, she's a great girl for Harry. He's been much happier. She's really funny, we can always get a laugh from her."

Niall- "She makes food too!" Everyone laughed at that, even myself. 

Everyone went on saying about me and on how things are going for them. I got bored so I turned the TV off and went back to get more food. I'm going to get so fat! I thought to myself. I checked the clock in the kitchen, its getting close to 4, Harry should be home soon. I mean, I'm not trying to be clingy, but I love him. So, I'm aloud. 

I was just about to sit back down on the couch until the door opened. Guess who's home? I walked over to him and hugged him, he didn't squeeze to tight. "Hey love, miss me?" I nodded. He pulled away from the hug and handed me a box and a envelope, its from my doctor. 

I opened the one from my doctor first.  It says I have to go in tomorrow so they can check on the baby. "They have to do an ultrasound to see if the baby is growing properly. Fun shit like that." He laughed. "Can the guys come along too?" "Sure, I don't see why not." I smiled and opened up the box. It was from Harry. It was a long velvet box. "Harry, what did you buy me this time?" He took it out and shown me. It was a beautiful diamond necklace. "This is one of the ways I express my love for you." He turned me around and put it on me. I lifted my hair so he can connect the clasps. After I let my hair go, he pushed it to the side and kissed my neck softly. I turned around and had my face just inches from his. "Harry, I love you." He smirked. "I love you too baby." I ever so softly placed my lips over his, but his lips ended up taking control. I pulled away from the kiss. "So how about that day together?" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

We went out to dinner and just enjoyed each others company. Now, we are watching the sunset somewhere in the mountains. He was really quiet for some reason. "Harry, what's wrong? You are never this quiet." I broke the silence. "Nothing." He kissed my forehead. I stood up, and looked him in the eyes. Harry stood up, his green eyes not leaving mine. He kissed me softly. Then, he grabbed my hips against his body. I moaned into the kiss. He smiled, but continued the kiss. Then I heard a phone buzz. Harry's lips now hovered over mine as we were both panting for air. "That better not be mine." Harry said against my lips. I pecked his lips and sat back down on the grass. 

Harry sat down with me and pulled out his phone. His face dropped. "What is it?" "Um, well the text was from Lou..." His voice trailed off. I took his phone from his hands and read the text. 

From: Boobear!!

-Hey Har, concert out of town. Gotta be here in 20 so we can leave. Gonna be a few days until we come back. Tell Ry. We love you guys. 

"Concert?" I said, but it came out like a question. "Yeah..." I gave him his phone. "So, you won't be able to see this baby tomorrow?" He shook his head. "Well alright then. Its your job. You can't control it." I said. I got up and walked away. Harry grabbed my waist from behind and turned me around as I faced him. "You said we would do this together." I said. "We are babe." He spoke back. I bowed my head. He lifted up my chin. "Promise me that you will come home safe." "I promise Rydel. With my life." He kissed me deeply. "I love you baby." "I love you too Harbear." He placed a hand on my stomach and rubbed. 

We drove home, and the car ride was silence. He placed his hand on my thigh. "I'm sorry." His voice was slow and very low. "Its okay, its not your fault." We walked into the house in silence and went upstairs. I'm not mad at Harry, its just very stressful for us.

"I have to go. I'll see you soon. I promise." He kissed my lips and hugged me. He kissed my stomach. I let out a small giggle. I saw him walk out of the room, and heard the front door open and close. Then I heard a car horn beep and then drive off. I changed into sweats and covered myself with the covers and laid down. I rubbed my stomach. "I love you Harry." I whispered. I closed my eyes and I slowly drifted off to sleep. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning, and ran to the bathroom. I puked. NASTY! I thought. I brushed my teeth and sat on the bed. My phone buzzed. My alarm for the appointment. Its 8:02, the appointment is at 10:15. I groaned. I got up and got dressed in yoga pants and a loose t-shirt. I grabbed my phone off the charger and went downstairs and grabbed something small to eat. I sat on the couch for a minute and thought about Harry. When will he be home? I thought. 

I checked my phone for the time. 9:30.... I thought about Harry for that long? It seemed like two freaking minutes. I slipped on my jacket and shoes. I grabbed the keys to the car and my wallet and phone. I walked out of the flat and to the car. 

The drive was short, and quiet. I pulled up the hospital. I found a parking spot. I got out and went through the doors. I went up to the lady and told her. I had to wait a little bit until a woman came out and took me back to the room with her. 

"Okay Hun, lift up your shirt only revealing your stomach." "Alright." Then there was a knock on the door. She groaned, and got up to get it.

I heard whispering voices. I couldn't see anything because the curtain was in the way. Then I looked and saw a bunch of curls popping out from the other side of the curtain. My heart jumped out of my chest. I closed my eyes. This is a dream, he's not home yet. He has a concert. I thought. I opened my eyes again, and see 5/5 One Direction guys standing in front of me. "Harry?" I said. "Hey baby." He said back. He walked over to me and his lips connected with mine. He placed a hand on my cheek. I pulled away. "Okay, let's do this." The nurse said. Harry sat next to me holding my hand. Our fingers laced together. The nurse looked at my stomach. "Your a little smaller than what we thought." I shrugged it off. She put the gel on the stick thing and rubbed it on my stomach. It was cold. My insides shown up on the screen. We couldn't see anything. "This isn't right." She mumbled. She walked out and brought a male doctor in. He did the same thing she did before. "Miss Adams, I'm sorry to say that there is no baby. I'm so sorry." My heart dropped. 

'There is no baby.' His words ran trough my head.