Chapter 21

Authors note!! Sorry to interrupt your reading but after this chapter, it will be chapter 22. That means the book will be over. I'm sorry. But, just wait for the sequel... I'm also going to be working on a non-fan fiction book. But, I think I'm going to get rid of it. I have always been best on writing fan fictions. One Direction has been a big part of my life, so I'm going to continue writing fanfics. I love all of you for reading my book, and voting for it. Thank you all. (: If you have any suggestions for the book, just comment and I will be sure to add them in. 

Just a heads up, chapter 22 will be taking me the longest because its the longest, and the last chapter and I want it to be extra special for all of you. (: Please recommend my book to your friends. It would mean the word to me if I could got more readers and followers. 

Thank you all. So, here's chapter 21!!! (: 

~lovingyou~

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam's POV: I kissed Rydel harder. I grazed my tongue over her bottom lip, begging for entrance. Seconds later she finally obeyed. I entered her mouth, and our tongues began to dance. I kissed her even harder than before. Rydel began to moan, I pulled away from the amazing kiss. We are both now breathing heavy. "Con we keep this going between us? Secret kisses?"  I ask. "I don't know, I don't want Harry finding out." She looked down at her ring. I wish I was the one who gave that to her. Only if I did, it wouldn't have been so soon. "Ok, but just watch your back." I said winking at her making her blush. 

Rydel's POV: Liam made me blush... again. There was knock on the door. Liam quickly moved away a little. The door opened, its only Zayn and Ni. "Hey, where's Harry and Louis?" "They went out for some Larry time..." Zayn smiled. "That's what I thought. When are they releasing you and Damian?" He asked. I shrugged. 

After talking for a while, a doctor came in. "Hello, are you ready to go home?" "Yes. Finally." I said with a big smile. "Alright, just sign these. You should be able to get up and walk around, your stomach has gone down pretty far. I'll send a nurse in when you are finished." She walked out. I signed the papers and tried to get up. "Liam?" He came over and helped me up. It stills hurts a little to walk. Niall had brought me sweats, I went to the bathroom and changed in there. Then I heard Louis' loud ass voice scream. "Harrbear bought me carrots!" Oh. My. God. Lou, you have a fucking loud ass mouth! I walk out and see all eyes on me. I glance over at Harry, and he's holding a red velvet box. I smiled. 

"Harry, what's this?" I ak. He opened it and shown what he got me. I remember now. A while ago we went to the jewelry store and I shown him a necklace with my birthstone. He didn't only get me that, he got me the matching bracelet. I looked at the bracelet and it had something carved in one of the charms. I turned it over and the carving said 'You are my forever~ Love, H'. I looked at him and he smiled. "Harry, you didn't have to, you really didn't." I looked into his green eyes. "I know love, but I wanted to." I put the box down and he gently lifted me up and kissed my lips. 

Harry put me down when the guys groaned. I laughed a little. I got the rest of my shit together. I got my phone, the box, and all of Damian's presents. I sat on my bed looking at the car seat. I can't wait to hold Damian in my arms. 

"Knock, knock. Snyone order a baby boy by the name of Damian Michael Styles? Born on August 29, 2013 at 9:37 pm. Weighing at... 5' 6 oz and 16 inches long?" A nurse said. "He's mine!" Harry exclaimed. We all laughed. She shown me how to put him in the car seat. "Can I hold him first?" "Of course!" She slowly placed him in my arms. He looked at me with big eyes. I looked down and smiled. "Let's go home." I said. 

Zayn, Lou, Liam, and Ni went home for a little bit, but they said they will be back later. I also know that they are throwing me and Damian a surprise party, but I kept my mouth shut. 

Since the guys help take care of baby Lux, they know how to handle babies. So, that's a huge help. 

We got home and Harry unlocked the door. We were greeted by the guys and also my parents. So many presents were on the florr. Oh my.... "Umm, ok. Who's idea?" Louis stepped forward with his hand raised. "It was me. Umm, there's food in the kitchen and I'm starving. So, I'm going to eat." He side hugged me and ran off. Harry has Damian at the moment. My mom stepped forward, he isn't going to have him for long. "Mom, do you wan to hold him?" I asked. "Yes! Gimme!" She stole him right out of Harry's arms. 

**4 hours later**

 "Well we should get back to the hotel." Dad said while holding Damian. "Yeah, we should get going too." Niall said. We all exchanged hugs and goodbyes's, we put Damian in his crib and we went to sleep. 

Harry's POV: I woke up to hearing Rydel crying and moving around. I pulled her closer to my body. "Babe. Shh, I'm here." I cooed.