Chapter 16

~1 month later~

I was just sitting on the couch when my phone buzzed. Now who!? I thought. Its DJ Malik. 

From: DJ Malik!! (: 

-Hey Ry. I have something to tell you. 

*Okay, I'm scared... But, go for it. 

-Niall, Me, Liam, and Louis are gonna come over and hang for a bit. (;

*You scared me! And, okay. That's cool.

-Lol. (; 

*Winky faces lead to bad things.... 

-Oh sorry. That's Harry's job. 

*No! Well, maybe.. Just kidding.

-We will be over soon. Lol.

*Alright.

I walk into the kitchen to see that Harry is washing dishes. I walk over and wrap my arms around his waist. "Hey angel, what's up?" "The guys wanted to come over and hang out with us." He put the last plate in the drainer, and he picked me up. He kissed my neck slowly and moved up to my lips. I jumped down to the floor and tugged at the hem of his shirt. He pulled his off, and pulled mine over my head. Then I heard a car pull up to the curb. "Stop, the guys are here." I got my shirt and put it back on. Niall opened the door and held his arms open for a hug. I hug him. Liam and Lou walk in and cross their arms over their chest and pout. "What I ask?" "Are just in the dust now? You favor the Irish one!" Liam says. I hug them both and we all sit down. Zayn was the last one to walk in. "Hey Ry." He greets. I hug him too.

"So, what are we going to do today?" I ask. Harry comes over and stands next to me. "You'll see. Go up and get dressed." I nodded and jogged upstairs. I put on red skinny jeans, white t-shirt and my red jacket. I put on a little bit of make-up and straitened my hair. I walk downstairs and all eyes are on me. Especially Harry... and also Liam? Okay, that's weird having Liam stare at me. I walked in the one closet and grabbed my red and white Adidas. I walked back out to the boys and Harry came over to me and wrapped an arm around my waist. I smiled. 

We walked out and walked down the street. The paparazzi came out of no where and followed us. All of us looked down and tried not to look at them. Harry grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together. I squeezed his hand but kept my head down. He leaned close to my ear and whispered to me. "Its okay." Then he kissed my cheek. We heard a whole bunch of stuff they said. Like 'How about a kiss from the happy couple?' or 'Harry, when do you planning to break up with Rydel?' That one really bothered me. I guess they got a few pictures of my ring because I heard one of them say 'Harry, you did propose! Why didn't you tell us?' Then Zayn spoke up. "Shut up." 

We got to a jewelry store and I looked at Harry. "What are we doing here?" I ask. "I don't know, just something to do." I looked in the case and saw a beautiful necklace, it was was birthstone too! I called Harry over. "Harry! Look! isn't it pretty?" He nodded. "Yeah, it is. But not as beautiful as you." I blushed and he kissed my lips. I heard the boys groan. "Go over there for a second." He pointed over to where the guys are. I walked over to them. I looked back and saw Harry talking to the employee. She's a fan... 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We hung out with the boys for a while. Niall even treated us to Nando's. I ate about 3 bites of my sand which, and then I started to feel sick to my stomach... "Are you okay Ry?" Lou asked. "No. Move." I had to get the boys to move out of the table. "Lou, go with her." Harry said. He followed me to the bathroom. I leaned over he toilet and puked. Fucking nasty. Lou held my hair, and rubbed circles on my back. I puked once more. I wiped my mouth and rinsed it out. Louis picked me up bridal style and took me out to everyone. "We need to get her home. Like now." Everyone got up. On the way home, everyone took turns carrying me. I ended up falling asleep in Liam's arms. All I see before I close my eyes is Liam putting me on the bed. He kissed my forehead and walked out. I closed my eyes. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Next Day~ 

I opened my eyes and see Harry's green orbs staring back at me. "Hey beautiful. You feeling alright?" He grabbed my hand and held it. "I'm fine. Better than I was when I fell asleep. How long was I out?" I ask groggily. "Well you fell asleep around 4, and its almost 3 now. So I guess almost 24 hours." Holy shit. I thought. I sighed. "Well, I'm starving." I tried to move around. "Whoa babe. Take it slow. We don't need you to get sick again. The boys are worried about you. They are downstairs. They stayed here because of you." "They waited here for me?" He nodded. "I never left your side. Lou was up here for a little bit then he got emotional and then he didn't come back up."  Harry helped me up real slow. I changed into sweats and we walked down the steps. The lads were talking but shut up when they saw me. Liam walked up to me. "Are you okay?" "I think so, maybe it was just something I ate." I sat down at the kitchen table. Harry got me some apple juice. "Thank you." I mumbled. I walked over to the boys and hugged them, its like they are all afraid to touch me. I went to the kitchen to find something to eat. I reach to open the door of the fridge when everything went black. 

Niall's POV: I heard a sound in the kitchen, and I look over Harry's shoulder and see Rydel collapse to the floor. It was like it was in slow motion. "Rydel!" I scream and run over to help her. She's not moving at all. Her body was limp. "Call 999!" I shouted. In no time an ambulance arrived and the paramedics pushed us aside. "What happened?" One asked. "She went to get something from the fridge and dropped." Harry said. "And, what's her name?" Another asked. "Rydel." I said. "Alright Rydel, can you hear me?" She didn't move as they loaded her into the truck. 

Louis' POV: This is scary. One minute she's up walking around and now we are on the way to the hospital. "Not again..." I whispered. I felt my eyes starting to tear up. I wiped them away before anyone saw. She's like my little sister, Niall's Nando's buddy, Zayn's best friend, Harry's girlfriend, and Liam's one to protect. We all love her, but not like the way Harry does...... The paramedics put Ry on a gurney and carried her out to the truck. Me and Harry rode with her. Liam, Zayn, and Niall are going in Zayn's car. 

Harry's POV: My eyes start filling up with tears just looking down at her. "Baby, wake up please. Don't do this, I love you." I laced our fingers together, holding tight. I then felt her hand tighten on my mind a little. My heart skipped a beat. We got to the hospital and the paramedics began putting my fiance' to the emergency room. Louis and I walked along side of her bed thingy while still holding her hand. I look down and see Rydel moving her head side to side. She squeezed my hand and whimpered. We finally got to a room and I sat down right next to her. Rydel gave my hand another squeeze and slowly opened her eyes. She looks my way and speaks. "Harry, what are we doing here?" How do I explain this to her? "Well love, um. You walked into the kitchen and went to get food. Then Niall saw you collapse. Then we called 999. That's pretty much it." 

Rydel's POV: "What? All I wanted was food!" I started crying. "No baby! Its okay! Don't cry please!" Harry said. I stopped. A tall, skinny doctor came in and started talking to us. "Hello Miss Adams, how are you feeling?" "Fine, I think." I replied. He pulled up a chair and sat beside my bed. "Has anyone told you what happened?" "Yes, my fiance' did." He looked over at Lou and spoke. "Is this him?" He asked. Louis' face turned red. "No, I am." Harry said and looked at the doctor. "Oh, sorry sir." There was an awkward silence for a minute or two. "Okay, we are going to run some tests to see if there's anything abnormal." They took a lot of my blood, and make me piss in a cup. After a little while, a woman doctor cam in and I guess she had the test results back. "Hello, I'm Dr. Walker. We have your tests back. Everything came back perfect." She said. "That's good." I spoke back. "But, there is one more thing." We all looked at each other. "What is it?" Harry asked. 

She sighed. "Your pregnant." My jaw dropped.  A few tears escaped my eyes. "I can tell you were unaware of this..." She trailed off. "You are about a month and few days along." But, me and Harry were careful... We used protection... The doctor walked out. "Harry, the last time we had sex, did you use a condom?" I asked bluntly. I didn't care if Louis was in the room or not. "I.. Um..." He stopped. "I'm sorry. I just didn't have anymore." I looked down. "Its fine." I said. I just can't believe this... I'm pregnant. Tears started streaming down my cheeks. Harry laid beside me on the bed, wiping my tears away. Louis walked out. Harry took my hand and it sat inside his. He leaned in and whispered in my ear. "I love you. Today, tomorrow, and forever. When this baby comes, I will be right here by your side. Sleep princess, sleep." He began humming a lullaby for me. I soon fell asleep in Harry's arms once again. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------