Chapter 19

-----------------------------------------------------------

***Next Morning***

I'm not in as much pain anymore. Maybe I'm loopy on pain meds... I looked around my room and saw Harry asleep in a chair by the window. 

I must have fallen asleep again because when I open my eyes, I see Harry pacing around the room. "Harry, what's wrong?" I ask groggily. He looked at me and smirked. "Nothing, I was waiting for you to wake up. I'm hungry, do you want anything?" I thought... "Water and pizza." "2 pizzas and 2 waters. I'll be back in a minute. "He kissed my forehead and then left. Seconds after Harry left, Niall and the rest of the guys came in. "Hey Ry! How are you feeling? Where's Harry?" I smiled. "Hey guys, I'm good. He went to get me food. I'm starving." I laughed.. "So, Louis... Thanks for coming in with me when Damian was born. When Harry walked out, I was really mad. But, when you came in, I was happier. Thank you so much." He smiled and walked over to me. He then kissed my cheek. "Your welcome love, anytime. You know, we are all here for you." "I know, you all keep me happy. I love all of you." They all took turns giving me a hug. "We love you too!" Zayn exclaimed. 

"Hey I'm back." Harry said as he walked in with my food. "Hey Harry." Niall said, he's holding Damian. "Har, he's beautiful." Liam said. "Thanks Li." Harry said with a smile. "He looks like Harry, but he has my eyes." I said with a big grin. "Ni, can I have my baby?" Harry asked. I began eating my food. This shit is nasty... I thought. Niall got up and carefully gave Damian to Harry. "He does have your eyes." Harry said. "Hey, we are going to get some food." Niall, Liam, Lou, and Zayn left. "I think he's going to be a quiet baby like I was." I said. "No way. He's a boy, he's going to be a screamer." I frowned. "If he turns out like that, yu getting up late and getting while I sleep!" We laughed. I had finished my food, and Harry handed Damian to me. He was looking at me. "Welcome to the family Hun." I placed a very small and light kiss on his forehead. No sooner, he fell asleep in my arms. 

The nurse came in and took Damian back with the other babies. When the door opened, it was only Li. "Where's Damian?" "He's back in the nursery. Why?" I asked. The guys came in and screamed. "We got these for him!" There was like 5 balloons, 3 stuffed bears, and 4 cards. "Thanks guys. Love you." I said. "We love you too Ry." Louis said. 

I checked my phone and its 12:14 in the afternoon. I should be on my way home by now. We all then got quiet when there was a soft knock on the door. 

"Hello Miss Adams. We may have to keep you longer than expected." I looked at Harry. "Alright, one more night won't hurt." The nodded and walked out. We all started talking again. Then it got quiet when someone's iPhone started ringing. Zayn's. "I'll be back." He had a big smile, he then walked out into the hall.

"I think it was his girlfriend. They talk all the time now." "Zayn has a girlfriend? Since when?" I ask. Harry laughed. "A while. He doesn't talk about her much. All I know is that her name is Perrie, she's in a band called Little Mix, and she's really pretty to be honest." Liam said. "Don't let Zayn hear you, he'll kick arse." Niall said. I just laughed. How can anyone not love these guys?

I got a call from my mom, but its a Skype call. I answered. 

Rydel- Hey mom, what's up?

Mom- Where are you?

R- Um, I had the baby. 

She screamed really loud.

M- Oh my gosh! Boy or girl? What was the name you picked? Is the baby healthy? Oh my gosh!

All the guys started laughing. "Guys, shut up!" Harry said. 

R- Its a boy, and I picked the name Damian Michael. Do you like it?

M- Yes! Adorable name!

She handed the phone to my dad. 

Dad- Hey baby girl, I heard about the baby. Congrats.

R- Thanks daddy. 

D- Can you give Harry the phone?

I gulped. 

R- Sure.

I handed the phone to Harry. 

Harry- Hello sir. 

D- Hello Harry. You better stay with my daughter. I don't want any little fucker with her. Don't you fuckin' dare walk out on Rydel and her new born baby. Are we clear?

Harry started shaking. His eyes were as big as golf balls, he's actually scared. 

Harry- Y-yes s-sir. I love Rydel and our beautiful baby boy. I am proud to be a father. I'm never going to leave her alone in this. If I leave for a concert, I will have someone there with her at all times. Believe me sir, I'm not going anywhere.

Dad- Good, give he phone back to Ry please. 

Harry gave me the phone back, his hands were shaking. He walked over to the window. I was talking to my parents for maybe about 2 hours. Harry was talking to the boys. 

I finally got off the phone with my parents, and I closed my eyes. I guys the boys thought I was asleep. 

Harry's POV: "She's asleep." I said. "Mate, what;s wrong? Ever since the phone call with her dad, you have been really shaky" Liam said. "I like her dad, but it seems like he still doesn't trust me. Was this the right choice? For me to be with her?" Louis hit me upside the head and then spoke. "Don't you ever talk like that. She is the first girl that made you settle down. If you weren't with her, some dumb ass would be with her. Or, one of us would be with her, Well, besides DJ Malik. Your loyal to her, you love her, don't talk like that." "I know, I do love her. I'm in love with her. But sometimes I think I made a mistake. She's 18, I'm 19. We now have a baby, we are getting married. I really rushed. I wanted her, I made her mine. I rushed it." I said. I sat in the chair and put my head in my hands. "I rushed it." I repeated over and over. 

"Hazza, its okay. All that matters is that Rydel had a perfect baby boy. She and him are healthy. You didn't rush it." Niall said patting my back. "Its late, we should get home. See you tomorrow for Ry's coming home party." Zayn said, I nodded. 

Liam's POV: I wanted to be with Rydel. When I first saw he asleep on Harry's couch, I wanted to get to know her. She's gorgeous, smart, funny, can sing, and she can cook. She's also really sexy, like really fit. Harry did rush things with them. Now, he's doubting his feelings for her? That's not right, arsehole. I would never do that to her. I have to get rid of my feelings though, but how in the hell do I do that?

Rydel's POV: "Harry?" I half-whispered. He quickly got up and came over to me. "What's wrong babe?" He reached for my hand as he spoke, but I wouldn't let him. "Do you love me?" "Of course I do!" I looked into his eyes with a straight face. "Then why did you say you think you made a mistake of being with me?" He got up scratching the back of his neck. "You heard." That's all he said. "Yeah, I did. Harry, I love you. Why do you think you made a mistake?" He sighed. "I rushed into things. We have Damian, we are getting married. Don't you agree?" "No, I don't. I wanted you." He sat next to me, only closer. Then he tried to cup my face with his hands. "Don't touch me." "Babe, please." He moved a little closer. "No, stop. Don't touch me. Just, get away from me." I pushed him away. He got up and placed his hand on the door handle. Before he walked out he whispered 'I love you.' 

I cried myself to sleep. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV: I have to text Louis. 

*Louis, you and the lads meet at my place. Like now. 

-I thought you were staying at the hospital with Ry?

*I'll explain when you get here. Bye. 

While I waited, I changed into sweats. "Harry?!" Louis screamed. "You don't have to yell, I'm right here." I said with a soft chuckle. "So, why aren't you with Ry?" Niall asked. I sighed. They all looked at me waiting for an answer. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Rydel heard what we talked about, and now she thinks I don't love her anymore."