Chapter 14

---------------------------------------------------------------

I tried to say something, but nothing is coming out. "Excuse me." Louis said. He walks out of the room, same with Niall, Liam and Zayn. Harry didn't leave my side. The doctor left so Harry and I could talk, and to calm down Lou. "Baby, I'm so sorry. We should've waited. Its all my fault." His face turned really red, and he started crying. "Harry, its not your fault. Its just because I'm young. We can wait a few more years. Please don't blame yourself." I single tear went down my cheek. The doctor came back in with a vase of roses for Harry and I. "We are really sorry. These are for you." "Thank you." We get up and go back out to the waiting room. When we got out there we see 2 guards holding Louis down. "Is he with you?" The biggest one asked. Harry modded 'yes'. "Yes, he's with us. He's okay." They let him go. We get outside, and get to our cars. I gave each of the boys their hug. Lou gave me a "Louis Hug". "We love you Ry." Zayn said. "I love you guys too." I whisper. The car ride was silent, Harry tried to let go of my hand ever since we left the hospital room. Harry pulled into the driveway and just sat there. 

I get inside and changed into my pj's. I look out and see Harry is still out in the car. I sighed. Harry, come on. Don't be like this. I thought. His arms are covering his face, he was crying again. I walked out and knocked on the driver side window. He got out and and wipes his face. I pull him to me and hug him. Now, he's the one crying into my shoulder. "Shh Harry. Its okay. I promise we can try again later on. We just have to wait." I say. "I know. I just feel like I pushed you. I feel like its all my fault that we don't have a baby. I just want us to be happy." "Its okay. Its going to be okay. I promise. We can just take it easy for a bit. We are happy, just us for a bit. I love being with you." He looked down at me. Harry gripped my waist with his large hands and pushed me against the car. He leaned down and kissed my lips. He kissed soft at first then he kissed a little harder. He slid his hands down to my ass. I ran my hands through his curls and he moaned. I pulled away from the kiss. "I'm cold. Let's go in." I whisper. He nodded. He picked me up and carried me into the house bridal style. He carried me up to the bedroom and laid me down. "You need sleep." He whispered in my ear. "You do too." I whispered back. He laid beside me and wrapped one arm around me and our legs wrapped in each others. 

I woke up to someone downstairs. I feel around, Harry isn't in bed. Then it hit me. The lads are here. Yay...

I fixed my hair and my make-up. As I walked down the steps I smelled food. Then I heard Harry talk. "Watch this, when I make food, She comes downstairs and hugs me. It happens all the time." Oh really? Well let's see what happens this time... I thought. I walked down the steps. I heard Harry whisper to Zayn. "Watch." I walked over to the couch and sat down. "Who wants to go out for dinner? I'm starving." Harry's jaw dropped and the other started laughing. I started to laugh too. I walked up to Harry and kissed his cheek. "Babe, I was kidding. It smells really good." He smirked and kissed my nose. I giggled. Then Lou groaned. "Get a room you two!" He said. "Oh believe me, when you guys leave, we will." Harry said. My eyes widened. "Sure, you keep thinking that." I said teasing him. They all laughed. Harry finished making the food and we all ate together. Every so often, I looked over and saw Liam looking at me. I swear one time I saw him wink at me. I looked down at my food with my eyebrows together. Why would he do that? Its actually kinda weird. I thought to myself. 

After we got done eating, we all sat around watching a movie. Harry picked a horror movie. I cuddle close to him so I could feel safer. This movie really isn't that scary. Niall went to make some popcorn, Then I felt two hands touch my neck I jumped and backhanded whoever was behind me. "OUCH!" The voice screamed. I turned around and saw Niall holding his cheek. "Oh my God! Niall! Are you okay?! I'm so sorry!" I freaked. I got up and looked a it. Its not that bad, from what I could see anyway. I took him to the kitchen so I could see it better. His cheek is now really red. "I'm really sorry Ni. Its just a reflex." I said bowing my head. "Hey, its okay love. Really, I understand. It was an accident." He kissed my cheek soft. I blushed a little. 

I went back out with the guys and we started talking about the wedding. "So Har, who's going to be your best man in the wedding?" Niall asked. "Well, no shocker here. Lou is going to be my bestman, and you all are going to be my groomsmen." Harry said back. Lou stood up and jumped around. "I knew it! I told you all!" I laughed. "I think that I'll have Ariana and Alex be in the wedding too. Ari can be my maid of honor. I'll have to find others to be in it too. I pulled out my phone and text Ari. 

*Hey Ari, I have big news. (: (:

*What is it???!!!

I laughed at her text. 

"Harry and I are getting married!! (:

*Oh my gosh!! That's crazy!! Congrats!!

*Thanks, and your also my maid of honor... (;

*OH MY GOSH!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!! 

*Hahaha. Okay, see you. I'll text you the details. 

*Okay, byee. (:

I didn't reply back. "She's excited. Like really excited." I said cuddling next to Harry. 

We all stayed up longer. We were in the middle of Goonies when Zayn spoke up. "Hey guys, its almost 3 in the morning. We should head out." He got up and headed for the door. Niall, Lou and Liam got up also. They all gave me a hug goodnight. I plop on Harry's lap, he's running his fingers through my hair. I soon ended up falling asleep.