Chapter 5

A/N I know that many of you probably don't like this book, but it's my first one. I'm trying my hardest here. My book have about 20 chapters I think, so to those who like this book, it's not going to be that short. I haven't decided if I would make a sequel yet... 

***Remember, if you miss something, go back and re read. I'm sorry that I can't post one chapter everyday. I don't have my own computer. I am truly sorry.  I love all of you those who read this. I love you all Directioners too!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rydel's POV: Harry's flat is huge! "You ready?" Harry said holding back a laugh at my facial expression.  I look back at Harry, I nodded my head. Harry got out first and came over and opened my door for me. 

"Thank you Harry." I followed close behind Harry along the path up to his front door. As he opened it, my eyes about popped out of my skull! The inside is huge as well! He can't live here by himself. 

"Harry, you can't possibly live here by yourself. Do you?" He looked at his shoes and bit his lip. "Um, the flat is huge because when the rest of the guys come over, they will have a place to sleep." My heart started beating super fast. "You mean, the rest of-" "One Direction, yes."

Holy shit!! I really want to meet the rest of them. But, then again, I don't want to fangirl in their face. I kept it cool with Harry because, he was the only one on the bus. I also practiced for whenever I would meet them.

"You ok Rydel?" Harry snapped me out of my deep thoughts. "Yeah, I think. What did you want to talk about?" He took my hand and intertwined our fingers. I swear to God there was a spark, I know he felt it too. Harry led me over to the couch with him. "I heard what Zac asked you this morning. What did you say?" I smiled, Harry the 'flirt' is jealous. "Harry, I didn't say anything back. I ran after you instead, I was worried about you. I don't like him like that. He's my friend. I like someone else anyways."

His eyes got huge. "W-Who?" I laughed, and squeezed his hand. "I like you." Harry squeezed my hand back. "Are you saying you only like me because I'm Harry from the biggest boy band in the world?" I frowned at him and pulled my hand away from his. "No Harry. I like you because your you. You put on sweats to come get me. Your not afraid to be yourself around me. Your-Your you, that's what I like. You being in One Direction is a little bonus. But I like you for you. Nothing more and nothing less.  Believe me?" I said taking off my jacket. 

"I don't know." Harry says back. "Okay, whatever. I have to go. Bye Harry." I got up and walked to the door. I opened it only to be pushed back shut by Harry. "I didn't mean that you had to go. I just don't know that if I'm right for you. I mean, I have so many concerts and a tour coming up. We wouldn't be able to see each other that much. I don't want to hurt you." "I know the risks Harry. So, then let's just stay friends." He nodded his head in agreement. "I'm gonna go meet up with Zac, catch you later okay?" "What? Why him? Anyone but him." Wow Harry. Just wow. "I kinda don't know anyone else here. Why do you care?" "I don't. I just..." He trailed off. "I'm gonna go, see ya." I walked out leaving Harry with a disappointed look. 

I walked to Zac's flat, and he was outside with a baseball bat in his hands. He's practicing his swings. I walked over to him, poor kid jumped out of his skin. He came over to me the rest of the way. "Hey, what are you doing here?" He smiled. "I was bored, and I wanted to hang out." I smiled back at him. "Oh, okay. Well, come in for a bit while I get ready." I nodded and went inside with him. I waved hello to his mom and followed Zac up to his room. "Sit here, and I'll be back." He pointed to his bed. I sat down and looked around his room. It's actually quite clean for a teenage boys room. Zac came back with black jeans, and a black beanie covering his dirty blonde hair. Oh, did I mention that he's shirtless? I tried not to stare, but I can't help it. He's tan, he has really attractive muscles and abs. Oh those abs! He also has a small tattoo of a skull on his back.  Zac saw me staring and walked over to me and smiled. "Having fun staring?" "What? Oh, I'm sorry Zac." I laughed. "It's cool babe." He just called me what? Zac knelt down in front of me and cupped my face with his hands. What is he doing? Zac placed his lips on mine, I was a little startled at first but I found myself kissing him back. Our lips moved as one. Zac pushed me onto my back without braking the kiss. He let go of my face with one hand and it found it's way on  the back of my left thigh squeezing gently. His hand that is on my thigh and found its way to the button on my pants "Zac, stop." He unbuttoned it and stuck his hand in my pants. Zac reached inside my underwear. "Zac stop." I said. He won't stop. "Zac, get off of me." I got up off the bed. I buttoned my pants back up. "Come on babe, don't be like this." Zac said as he stopped me from leaving his room. He reached behind me and grabbed my ass. "Zac stop. Why are you acing like this?" "I want you." "Well. I don't want you." Zac grabbed my wrists and pushed me against the wall and kissed my neck all the way down to my stomach, I whimpered."Zac stop!" I screamed. Soon enough his mom came rushing in. Zac was still against my body. "Zac, get off of the poor girl." She pulled him off of me. "Go Hun. Go home." I nodded and ran out of the house, not looking back. I ran to Harry's house. I knocked. "Harry! Open up, please!" He opened the door. I ran to him wrapping my arms around his waist. "Whoa, what happened? I thought you were meeting up with Zac?" I let go and looked up at him, tears were now coming down my face."He just practically almost raped me." His eyes were now focused on mine. "What?"