Chapter 20

Harry's POV: "WHAT?!" Liam screamed. "What did she hear?" Louis asked. "She asked me why I said that I made a mistake of being with her. She thinks I don't love her! I tried to talk to her, I tried to kiss her but she pushed me away. She kicked me out, before I left I told her that I loved her. I stayed by the door to listen if she would call my name for me to come back. She didn't. All I heard was her crying for a while, then it stopped. I cracked the door open and I looked, she fell asleep. She cried herself to sleep! God, what have I done?!" I didn't care anymore, tears spilled from my eyes. "Mate its okay, she'll forgive you. She can't stay mad at you. Just wait until morning." Zayn said. 

The guys left and I went upstairs. I climbed in my bed, it felt so empty without Rydel.

"Rydel, I love you." I whispered. "Don't let me go, don't leave me. Please! I love you!" I cried. I had dreamt that Rydel left me, and she took Damian with her. I was left with nothing, the guys stopped talking to me because they thought it was my fault she left. "No!" I opened my eyes and I was panting like a dog. "I can't let her slip through my fingers, she's mine." I said to myself. I laid my head back down and fell asleep. 

Rydel's POV: I heard my my door open. I fluttered my eyes open and saw a figure. I rub my eyes and saw a nurse checking on my stuff. "Is everything okay?" I ask. "You are just perfect, just how you are supposed to be. Your stomach is going down, no more big bump." I shown her a slight smile. "So, when can I go home?" "Well, the time is... 10:17 in the morning, you should be able to leave around 2:15. Alright?" She flashed a smile. She walked out without saying another word. I need Harry, I need to say sorry. I hope he doesn't hate me. I got my iPhone off the stand and text Harry. 

*Harry?

-Hey baby, are you okay?

*Yeah, I'm fine. Please come back. We should talk about this in person.

-I'll be right over!

*Okay. 

-Rydel wait.

*What?

-I love you baby.

*I love you too Harry. 

I put my phone down and closed my eyes once more. Then, there was a small knock on the door. "Rydel?" "Hey Harry." He sat down on the bed no where close to me. "I'm sorry about yesterday. I shouldn't doubt my feelings for you. I love you, I always will. Your way too important to me to let you go. I'm happy that I met you at school, I'm happy we had this baby, and I'm happy that I am marrying you." I grabbed his hands and pulled him close to me. "I love you Harry." I said trying my hardest not to cry. Without hesitation, Harry placed his lips on mine. He kissed me soft and gentle. He pulled away. "You shaking, like your scared of me touching you." I shook my head. "No! Its just... I was worried that you hated me. Don't leave me." He gave me a sad smile. "I would never." He whispered against my lips. He kissed me again. "Harrbear!" We look and see Lou standing in the doorway. "Hey Tommo." He said while giving a small hug. "Oh, I forgot to tell you guys, I got a girlfriend! Her name is Eleanor." He said with a really big grin. "That's awesome Lou!" I said. "Awesome mate! But what about us?" Harry said jokingly. "Oh Hazza, no one could ever replace you!" He said as he kissed Harry's cheek. Their bromance is quite great, same with the other bromances. 

Later on, Liam shown up."Hey Li." Harry said. I smiled at him, but he didn't even look at me. "I'm stealing Harry away from you for a little while. He and I need Larry time!" "Alright, I'll text you when they are releasing me and Damian." I smiled. Harry came over and put his soft lips on mine, He stopped and put his forehead against mine. "I love you." Harry said as he kissed my nose. I giggled. "I love you too Har." I said. 

I glanced over at Liam as the boys walked out. "Liam, what's wrong? I smiled at you when you came in, and you didn't look up at me." I looked down at my hands. He surprised me when he came over and sat on the bed. "I'm sorry, a lot has been on my mid. That's all." I sighed. I took one of his hands and intertwined our fingers together. My hand fit inside of his perfectly. When our hands touched, I swear there was a spark, I think Liam felt it too. "Do you know what I have you in my contacts as?" I ask. "No, what is it?" I got my phone and scrolled through my contacts and found his. I clicked on it and handed him my phone. "Knows my secrets." He said with a smile. He handed it back to me. "Why is it like that?" He mumbled. "Its like that because you do know my secrets. Liam, you can talk to me about anything. I don't care what it is, tell me what's been bugging you. Please, I want to help you if I can. You know you can trust me." He smiled. "Well, I like this one girl that I can't have. When, I look at her, she gives me butterflies. When she smiles, I smile. When she's upset, I'm upset too. I don't know what to do." Liam likes me... I kinda saw this coming, but its still a shock. I smiled. "Liam, just tell her how you feel. You will feel like a big weight has been lifted of your shoulders. Believe me, I had to help my friends in the same situations." He sighed. "I can't tell her. It will ruin mine and her friendship."

"Wow, you must really care about her then." I smiled. "I do, believe me I do." Liam said. "Ry?" Liam mumbled. "Yeah, Liam?" He took a deep breath before he spoke. "Its you, its always been you. When I got to know you, I started having feelings. I can't help it. When I see you with Harry, I just... I guess I get jealous. Now, Harry is doubting his feelings for you? That's not right.... I have to get over my feelings because its not right for someone to have feelings for someone that's engaged." I looked into Liam's sparkling brown eyes. "How do you plan on getting rid of your feelings for me?" "Let me kiss you. Just one time. Then I can know I can stop the urge to kiss you in front of Harry. I just need to know." He sighed. "Then kiss me." I said. He quickly got up and leaned in but stopped. He crashed his soft, plump, pink lips into mine. We were moving in sync. He deepened the kiss, he kissed me harder, and harder. I bit his lip and he smiled into the kiss. He finally pulled away, I opened my eyes. My face started to heat up. 

Liam's POV:  That kiss was amazing. She didn't hesitate what so ever to kiss me back. She bit my lip, I enjoyed it. I'm not going to lie, I enjoyed it. "You bit my lip." I mumbled. Her face was as red as my converse shoes. "Sorry." Ry giggled. We were only inches apart. "Do you think that helped, by kissing me?" She asked. "No." I bluntly said. "Kinda figured." She said. I leaned closer to her face and kissed her small lips. She kissed me back. I am much happier now.