Chapter 4

A/N so, I can't update a new chapter everyday. My mom always kicks me off in the middle of everything. So, if you miss something, go back and re read bc there is gonna be something you missed. Thanks everyone. I hope more reads come into play!! (: Love you Directioners!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Rydel's POV:  I fell asleep a little early last night. 

"Rydel, get up!!" God, my mother has a loud mouth. I got up and put on black skinny jeans, white t-shirt, red leather jacket and red Adidas. I added some make-up to top it off. Should I do something with my hair? Yes, yes I should. I plugged in my curler and waited for it to heat up. After it was done heating, I curled my hair in tight beautiful curls. I went to my bathroom and took a quick selfie. After I was done admiring myself, I went downstairs and saw my bus turning the corner to stop at my house. "Bye hun, see you later." I waved not listening to her and went outside. As I got on the bus and heard whistling coming from everywhere. I look and wink at one of the football players.

I sat in an empty seat and put in my ear puds and listened to One Direction. The whole way to school I looked out the window. 

We pulled up to school and I went straight to my locker. I got there and put all my books I didn't need. I got the feeling someone was watching me, so I turned around and saw Zac looking at me. "Can I help you?" "Sorry, I was ugh. Wondering if... ugh, would you want to go out with me?" Before I could answer Harry pushed passed me and Zac. I turned around and saw Harry looking at me shaking his head then leaving. "Rydel?" "I'm sorry, I have to go." I walked away and chased after Harry. I looked everywhere and couldn't find Harry. There's no sign of him anywhere. What happened?

Harry's POV: Ok, I can do this. I look to my right after talking to my friend and see Rydel at her locker. I begin to walk to her, but Zac gets to her first. I move closer to hear their conversation. I zone out a little until I hear 8 terrible words. "... would you want to go out with me?" What?! No way!! I didn't even want to hear her response. I walk past them and make sure Rydel looks back at me. I turn a little, and she looks. I shake my head and storm off. I walk outside and to my car and drive back to the flat. I walk through the door, walk to my room and slam my door. I sat on my bed with my head in my hands. "Harry mate, you alright?" A muffled voice said along with a soft knock. "I'm fine, just give me some time." "Come on, talk to me." The muffled voice said again. I open the door and see Liam starring at me. "Mate, what the hell is going on?" I took a quick breath before speaking. "Zac the fag asked Rydel out." His face flushed. "Did you stick around to hear her response or did you bail?" I looked down at my feet. "No, I bailed before she said anything." He looked at me with a stupid look. "Well, then how do you know what she said. She cares about you, I think she said no." 

What was I thinking? Jumping to conclusions? "Good point Liam." "Yeah, you know I'm right. Come on, get some food." I followed Liam back to the kitchen and sat on the table. After a little while, I got off the table and got a bag of crisps. I sat on the couch and watched TV for a little while. 

"Liam, what do you think Rydel thinks of me right now? Do think she hates me for running out like that?" "No way mate, she cares about you way too much to hate you. She cares about all of us. She will come around sometime. Actually, you should invite her over!" Should I? "I don't know, she didn't freak out about just meeting me, but I don't know what she'll do seeing all of you." "Good point. Here, all of us will be gone. You stay here and talk to her." I nodded. "Well then, it's settled. I'll tell te guys. See you later on tonight okay?" "Yeah, thanks Li." Liam smiled and walked out of the room. Well, let's do something with myself before I call her. I went back to my room and fixed my locks and changed into sweats. After I was done, I pulled out my phone to call Rydel. 

R- Heyy Harry. Are you okay? You arn't in school. 

Shit! I forgot she's in school. I'll have to wait till she's out. I can't ask her to ditch. Or, maybe she can come home 'sick'. 

H- Can you come over? 

R- Harry, I'm in school.

H- Ditch. Come home 'sick'. 

I didn't hear anything for a minute or so. 

R- Alright. Come get me. Bye. 

H- Bye.

I hung up. Yay, I get to see her! Thank God. I waited for about 15 minutes or so, then Rydel texts me saying to come get her. I got my keys and walked out of the flat. In no time i got to school and saw Rydel waiting for me outside of the doors. She got a big smile on her face when she saw me she added a wave with the smile too. I pulled over and opened the door for her.

"Hey Harry." God, her voice is like angels voi- Oh my God Harry stop! "Hey Rydel. So, do want to go to my flat so we can talk. We need to talk." "Yeah, I would love to."

We drove back my my flat, the drive was silence. God dammit Harry, find a stupid subject! "So, umm. Rydel, You look nice today. Beautiful actually." I smiled at her showing my dimples. "Aw, thank you Harry. That's really sweet of you. I have never seen you in other than skinny jeans and a blazer. You look... good in sweats." Wow, she thinks I look goo? Nice move Harry, nice. 

"Ugh, thanks. I decided to make a little change." I smiled at her, trying to keep my eyes on the road. We drove for a little while longer, and we finally got to my flat. "We're here." She looked out the window and her jaw dropped. I looked at her and smiled to myself. I am rethinking asking her out. I want to be her boyfriend, but I know nothing of her. Maybe I should take this slow. But, from what I had heard from people. "You can never be just friends with someone that you are madly in love with." God, this is really going to kill me! But, I'm doing it for her.