Chapter 6

So its been already 4 months since Harry and I have been hanging out. Him and I have gotten a lot closer these past few months. I have been hanging out with the other guys as well. He has yet to stay longer at my house than an hour or so. My my and dad seem to like him. I wonder what they will think when they find out that he's my boyfriend... They better like it. Anyways, I gotten to know everything at school. Zac hasn't talked to me since the thing that happened at his house. 

The paps have been following me and Harry around like lost puppies. Harry texts me saying he wants to take me out tonight after the meeting he has with management. 

*Hey babe, um Zayn just texts me saying that management wants you to be at the meeting also. So, get ready I'll be at your flat in 20.

Why the fuck to they want me there too? They are going to say something about Harry and I's relationship. Why do they have a say in who they date? I mean its really none of their business. 

*Alright, I'll see you soon. Bye. 

I replied back. I got on a pair of skinny jeans, and my Michael Jackson long sleeve. I fixed my hair a little, and put on a little bit of make-up as well. Harry never liked me wearing make-up, oh well he can suck it. I grabbed my phone of the charger, and grabbed one of Harry's hoodies he gave me and went downstairs to get something quick to eat. 

I made a quick sand which and sat on my ass until Harry got here. Guess what, my parents are on a business trip for the next month or so. It gives me some quiet time here, but it does get a little lonely without them. Harry stops over sometimes when he doesn't have a concert to do, or when they are working on a new song. I sometimes go to the studio with them, they mess around so much. Its great to have them as a friend. 

Niall is the one who cheers me up, and the one who I can have a beer with. Liam is the one who knows all of my secrets. Louis is the one who would give me hug when I need it. Zayn, well. He gives me a cigarette when I need it. Harry is my best friend, boyfriend, lover. Oh yeah, today marks 2 months we have been together. 

I began watching Glee when there was a knock on the door. I groaned, and got up. I opened it to see a tall figure staring down at me. 

"Hey love, are you ready to go?" "Yeah, let's get this over with." He chuckled. I grabbed my phone, keys and wallet. We walked to his car hand-in-hand. He opened the door for me, and I got in. Harry walked over to the drivers side and climbed in. We talked some of the way, some of it we listened to he radio. I turned the volume up when I Want Crazy by Hunter Hayes came on. I sang along, earning  few glances from Harry. He laughed at me. "Why are you laughing at me?" Silence. "Harry." "Its just that, not only is my girlfriend beautiful, but she can sing too? Bonus for me." I laughed. We rode in silence the rest of the ride. Finally we pulled up to a tall building. Harry parked in the front, he took a deep breath. 

"You ready to do this?" "I don't know. But, if they have something to say to me, so be it." Harry smiled at me. "So much confidence from you, its great." I blushed a little. "Aw, I made my girl blush!" "Shut it Styles." I got out and waited for Harry. He came up behind me and hugged me from behind. I spoke before we got out of the car.

"Harry?" I said faintly.

"Yeah love?" He turned me around so I'm facing him. 

"What if they don't like me, what if they make us brake up. Harry, I can't loose you." My eyes teared up, I blinked them away. 

"Babe, I won't let them. I'm letting them ruin us. I-I..." He trailed off and just starred at his feet.

"You what Harry?" 

"I-I... I love you Rydel." I smiled at his words. I was going to say it first, but its more right for the guy to say it first. I put my hands on his chest, and go on my tip toes. "I love you too Harbear." Harry smirked and leaned his head down. He crashed his lips to mine making them become one. I heard a lot of cameras 'clicking'. Harry pulled away and saw the paps. "Come on, lets get inside. They can't follow us in there." I nodded and Harry's arm snaked its way around my waist. We walked in and  went to the elevator. I started tensing up. Harry gently squeezed my waist.