Chapter 17

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning was better. A nurse took me to the ultrasound room. We got to see the bay growing inside of me. We heard its heartbeat. "Looks like you are a month and a few days along. Congratulations to you and this big family." She smiled. We get back to my room and there's a doctor in the doorway.  "We didn't find anything else abnormal. You can go home now." We signed the papers and we went home.  

Everyone went to their places to relax. We get home and I get out of the car first. Harry gets out and slightly pushes me against the car. He slowly traced my jawline, it sent shivers up my spine. His hand clasped with mine. The warmth of him taking over my body. "Harry." I held my breath as his face came closer to mine. He laced his fingers in my belt loops, I didn't bother wearing a belt with my jeans. I was lazy. "What are you doing?" I whisper. He tilted his head to the side and placed his lips on mine, moving in sync with each other. He wrapped his arms around my waist and my arms around his neck. He lifted me onto the hood of the car. I pulled him down against my body. His tongue grazed my bottom lip, and then he bit it. He parted my lip and explored the inside of my mouth. He pulled away gasping for air. I opened my eyes and they connected with his. 

Of course when I looked at him, he had his famous smirk. "Your not saying anything." I said. He was biting his lip. God is that attractive!! I thought. Harry brought his lips to mine again, kissing me harder and harder. I bit his lip, he winced. Harry drew away smiling. "You know biting my lip only makes me want to kiss you harder." "I know." I reply with a smirk. He dipped his head to the crook of my neck kissing, refusing to separate them. I winced as he began sucking on the skin, I sealed my eyes shut. Yay, another fucking hickey. Thanks Styles. I thought. "Lets go inside." I said. "Not...Yet." I moaned. "Come on Harry, I'm cold." He separated his lips and my neck. We walked inside, and I went upstairs to change into my more comfortable pj's. 

I sit on the couch with Harry, he immediately starts rubbing my stomach. "Well, we got what we wanted, a baby." He got up and put in The Hunger Games. Harry then put a blanket around us and we cuddled. Every so often we would have a little make-out session. 

"I think Katniss is really pretty." Harry teased. "And, I think Peeta is really hot." I teased back. I smirk and look up at him. He looks down and kissed my lips. Then the kiss got a little harder, I ran my fingers through his locks. He brings his left hand and cups my cheek, and his right hand wrapped around me. I tug on his shirt, then he pulled away from the kiss. 

"What?" I say. "Nothing." He replies. 

My iPhone starts ringing... My bitch of a mother. I put it on speaker so Harry can hear too.

Rydel- What do you want?

Mom- Will you make a trip down to see us?

R- Why should we? You were in the house when my dickhead of a father kicked me out!

M- Just please, we want to talk things out with you and Harry.

Harry spoke before I could yell at her again.

Harry- We will call you when we can get a flight. Bye.

He hung up and I shot glares to him. "What?" He asked. "Are you fucking crazy?!" He bowed his head. He hates it when I yell. "Do you know what's going to happen when they find out we are engaged AND having a baby?! My dad will rip out your throat!" I put my head in my hands. Harry rubbed me back. "Try not to freak out love, stress isn't good with the baby." He spoke quietly. I nodded.  I walked off rubbing my stomach. "Come on babe, don't be like this." Harry said as he followed. I walked into the bathroom and shut and locked the door. I sat on the tub and rubbed my stomach. Harry has been trying to get me to come out for the past 15 minutes. I finally get up and open the door. "I'm sorry, I really am. Can we just sit down on the bed and talk? Please baby?" "Sure." We go and talk for about 3 hours. It was just about wedding stuff. "The colors that I chose are... baby pink, white and black." Harry said. I smiled. "I love them." I started think about my wedding dress. I still have to get decorations, and save-the-dates! Shit! "I have so much shit to do! I have been putting it off because of everything that's been happening to me!" Harry pulled me onto his lap and rubbed my back. "Shh love, its okay. I promise. We will figure it all out together, we don't have to have the wedding so soon." I look at him and put my hand on the back of his neck, pulling him down to kiss me. He hesitated at first, but then kissed me. I run my fingers through his hair. He reached down ans lipped his hands inside my pants. I tugged on his shirt, and he took it off revealing his many tattoos. Then, he pulled my shirt off. He was about to pull my pants off until he stopped.

"What's wrong?" I ask. "Nothing, love." He gets up and gets his shirt. "Well, obviously its something." He looks over and shakes his head 'no'. He walks downstairs and I guess to the kitchen. I put on one of his shirts and walk down to join him. 

What the hell Styles?