Chapter 2

Should I really go with him? Who knows, he could like drop me off in the middle of no where... Okay, I may be over reacting just a little. I honestly don't think he would do that. Harry offered me his hand, I took it. We walked to his car hand-in-hand. He opened my door and helped me in. 

 Wow, his car is really nice. Either he bought it, or his mom did. He got in and smiled at me before actually starting the engine. I was giving him the directions on how to get to my house. I tdidn't take him long to get there. His driving kinda scares me, not gonna lie. We got there in one piece, he pulled into my driveway. "Thank you Harry. It was really sweet of you." "Hey, ugh. Do you mind if I text you later?" I smiled at him. Do I mind? No, of course I don't. "No, it's okay. See you. Bye Harry."  I waved to him, and he sped off when i got out of the car. I walk in and see the house empty, mom must be at work... again. I went upstairs and did my homework. I was finished in like 10 minutes, it's so easy. I was reading a book when I got a text. 

*Hey, put something pretty on. (; xx H

 I smiled. *Why?? (:

*I'm taking you out. Be ready in 15. xx H

I hurried up and put on my short black dress and a pair of black Converse  shoes. I don't wear heels, I don't like them. I curled  my hair and fixed my make-up. I jumped when I heard a car horn from outside. I walked over to the window that faces out front. I see Harry leaning up against the passenger side of his car waiting for me. I grabbed my iPhone, and my purse and ran down the steps. I opened the door and I see Harry's eyes on me. I walk over to him, he's smiling at me. 

"You look amazing, I love the outfit. I love girls who wear Converse shoes with dresses. Anyway, you ready?" He leaned down and kissed my cheek. I looked at him, and he opened the door for me. I got in, and Harry closed the door and got in the drivers side. 'This will be fun' I thought to myself. The drive wasn't that long, so decided to ask him where we were going. "Harry, where are we going to eat?" He chuckled. "Somewhere. I can't tell you." He took his eyes off the road for just a second to look at me. We pulled up to Olive Garden, I love this place! 

I got out and Harry came to my side putting his arm around my waist. I looked up to him and he kissed my forehead. I couldn't help but smile at him. We walked in and a young girl was at the desk thing. Her eyes widened when she saw Harry, but she kept her cool. She was eyeing him, but he didn't even care at all. He's with me. I guess he felt me tense up and e lightly squeezed my waist to assure me it's okay. "Two for Styles, please." "Right this way, sir." She led us to the table. 

We sat down and an older woman came to get our order. "Drinks?" She asked. I said my drink order first. "Water, please." She nodded. " For you sir?" He thought for a minute. "Coke, please." She nodded and went to get our drinks. She came back in no time with then in her hands. "Do you need time to think of what you would like?" "Yes, thank you." Harry said. Everything sounds really good. We chose what we wanted and our food came out in no time at all. Harry and I ate our food quietly. After we were done, we tipped out waitress and went out to the car. Harry had his arm around me again. 

"Rydel, listen. I like you, a lot. You are amazing in my eyes, your beautiful, and the best girl I have gotten to know." The smile I had on my face was now gone. I knew this was gonna happen. He doesn't know about my past. I was hurt a few years back. We were together for about 3 years, he made me the happiest girl in the world. Until, he broke up with me. That happened about two years ago. I was so hurt inside.

"Harry." "No, you don't understand. I never felt this way about a girl before. You changed me." I put my head down. Harry lifted my chin to make me look at him. I couldn't look him in the eyes, I looked away from him. "I was hurt big time a few years back. I haven't been in a relationship since. I can't, I'm really sorry." I started walking off until I realized I needed a ride home. I turned back and saw poor Harry on the ground with his head in his hands. He shot his head up when I walked back to him. "I need a ride home, can you please take me?" He got up and nodded his head. "Of course, love." The ride was very quiet, I'm crying for hurting him. I looked at him, and his facial expression would want to make you cry. He is really hurt, I broke the poor boy's heart. He pulled up to my house and tried to get out of the car as soon as possible. I opened the door but Harry grabbed my wrist to stop me. "Stay, please." His voice cracking as he talks, trying not to cry. "I can't, I have to go."  I finally got out of his grip. I walk up to my door but with Harry following. I turned to him. "You need to stay away from me." He looked at me with a surprised look. "Can't do that babe. I'm involved now." Wow, he still doesn't get the hint... "Please don't do this." "Let me go." He let loose. "I'm gonna wait for you."