Chapter 11

******** 4 weeks laterr **********

Its been 4 weeks since I found out I was pregnant. Harry hasn't said anything to the guys yet. We are planing on telling them later on today when they are done with their concert. Oh that reminds me, I have to go get ready. As I walk to our room, I see Harry on the bed. "Hey Har, you need to get ready for the concert." I said as I started putting on my yoga pants. "Rydel, I have something to tell you." Harry said as his voice cracked. Is he crying? "Harry, what's wrong?" He just sat there, silent. "Harry, tell me please." 

More silence. 

"Management found out about the baby." He said. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

My heart sank to the floor. "How?" "Paps. They got pics of your baby bump, and management got a hold of them. So, now they want to speak with us." I'm scared shit less right now. What if they make us brake up? What if they make me get an abortion? 

I gulped. Harry came up to me and wrapped me in his arms. I swear I stopped breathing. "Babe, breathe." I caught my breath. "Harry, what will they do? Kick you out of the band? What is they make us break up for sure? What if they make me leave town? What's going to happen!" I cried. Harry tightened his grip a little. 

"Rydel, I'm not going to let anything happen to us. I love you too much to let you go now. You and I will do this together. I promise you that." He kissed my head. "Come on, let's get ready for my concert." 

We got ready for his concert, and we got in the car and drove off to the place where they are preforming. We got there and Paul was waiting for us in the back. I got out first. "Hey Paul." I said. "Hi Rydel, you alright?"  I nodded. Harry came behind and snaked his arm around my waist holding me close as we entered through the doors. 

We got to the dressing room and saw the boys sitting down. I pulled my hoodie better over my stomach to hide the baby bump better. Not working. I thought. They all looked at us as we walked in. "Hey guys." Harry said. Liam stood up and approached us. "When were you planning on telling us that you were pregnant?" I bowed my head. "We were planning on telling you guys after the concert. So don't get all mad at her." Harry spoke. I got out of Harry's grip and backed up away from them. "No, its fine. Its better that they be mad at me than their best friend. I don't want any problems with any of you. Its better that I go, and leave you guys to talk this out." I walked out, I didn't bother looking back when I heard my name being called by Liam and Harry. 

Maybe its better that I leave them all alone. Including Harrbear. Maybe its just my hormones talking. I walked around for a bit before running to the bathroom. I leaned over the toilet and puked. Gross, just gross. I thought. I felt 2 hands rub my back, I jump and see Harry. "What are you doing in here?" I ask. "I followed you when you walked out. The guys and I talked, its all good now. They aren't mad at me or you." I nodded. I got up and washed my mouth out, and got a piece of gum. As I stood there looking in the mirror, Harry began hugging me from behind. He kissed my neck, and rubbed my stomach. "I'm excited." He mumbled against my skin. "Me too." I said. I walked out of the bathroom and went to the dressing room. All eyes were all on me once more. 

"Rydel, we are not mad at either one of you. We were just surprised. Are you alright?" Zayn asked. "I'm fine guys. Really. I would be surprised too."  

We all sat there talking about the baby and management until Paul came in. "Hey guys, show time. Lets go." Harry stayed behind while the others went out. "Harry Go." I said. "You will be here when I get out?" I grabbed his hands. "Of course, I'm not going anywhere." He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my lips. Then he let go of my hands and walked out. "I love you!" He screamed. I smiled. I love you too Harry. I thought.

I sat on the couch and played X-Box to pass time. My phone buzzed. I got up and checked to see who it was. Management.... This should be good. 

*Rydel, you, and Harry at our office in 7 days time to talk. Important. Don't miss out on it or Harry won't like the punishment.

*Alright, we will be there. Just don't do anything bad to the band..

*Good girl. See you soon. 

I slammed my phone on the table. Why me? Why did I have to be the one to fall in love with Harry? I mean I'm not doubting my feelings, that's not right to do. But, I didn't expect any of this to happen... Its all just so weird to think about it. I never thought that I would meet a celebrity, date, fall in love and then be pregnant with his child. If I was still at home, I would be hanging out with my friends, or reading books all the time. I just don't have time for that anymore. I have to keep up with Harry and the band, and now this baby. 

What fun right?