Chapter 3

Rydel's POV: So, Zac messaged me and said Harry made a nice visit to see him. I can't believe Harry did that. The thing that gets me is that Mr. Player made the whole scene about me. Why was it about me though? I know Harry likes me but why is he so obsessed with me? I'm sitting in my room reading when I got a text. 

*Hey Rydel,  it's Harry. I just want to say I'm sorry for going off on Zac like that. Can you please forgive me?

Why is he saying sorry to me? He should be saying sorry to the poor boy he hit. Do I forgive him?

*Hi. I do forgive you. Just please do me a favor and not do anything like that again. The next time you do, I will never forgive you for it. I can promise you that. 

I think I made my point. 

*I can promise you that I will not do anything like that again. Hey, do you want to hang out?

He wants to hang out? Why not, I could use another friend. I smiled to myself. 

*Sure, you can come here. But I have to warn you, if you do my parents will hold you hostage... I mean, keep you for dinner. Haha. (:

*Haha, that's funny. See you soon. Bye. 

I laughed. 

*Bye Harry. 

I ran and fixed my hair and make-up, then I went downstairs to tell my mom that Harry is coming over. I saw she making dinner, perfect timing right? She looked over at me, and smiled.

"Hey Hun, what's up?" 

"Nothing, can my friend come over for dinner."

She smiled again. "Sure, when is she coming?"

"He is on his way now." I laughed a little.

"Oh, he... Would it be the Harry that you mentioned?"

I blushed a little. "Yes. It is." 

"Alright, he can come." 

Yay! "Thank you mom!" I ran to her and hugged her. I sat in the living room until Harry texts me saying he's outside.

I opened the door and saw a tall, curly haired boy looking down at me... considering the fact I am up to his chin. He smiled and I smiled back. 

"Hey, glad you can make it. My mom is really excited to meet you. Come in." "Thanks, I'm glad to see you."

We walking in, and I took him to the kitchen to see my mom. "Mom, this is-" "Harry Styles. Nice to meet you. My daughter has told about you. Come, dinner is almost ready." Nice one for mom to cut me off. Thanks mom! Note my sarcasm. We sat down, and my father came out to join us. His eyes widened at the sight of Harry. "Hello, who are you?" "My name is Harry Styles, Nice to meet you Mr. Adams. I' m best friends with your daughter." Harry and my father shook hands, and for once my father actually smiled at a boy I brought home.

We sat and talked until Harry had to go home. "Well, thanks for having me over. This was amazing, thank you. If it's alright with you, may I take Rydel out tomorrow?" My parents exchanged looks. "Sure, I guess it's alright. Just have he home by 9:30. Please no later." My mom said. I couldn't help but smile."I have to go. I'll text you later, bye Rydel." Harry said trying to hide his cheeky smirk. "I'll walk you out." My father said. Oh Harry, your gonna get the speech... I feel bad for you.

Harry's POV: Rydel's father said he would walk me out. Oh boy, what is he gonna say... "So son, what are you intentions for my daughter?" My throat all of a sudden became very dry. He just looked at me waiting for my answer... Don't ruin it Harry!! I thought to myself. 

"Well sir, she is a very nice girl. We are just really good friends... She needed one. Don't worry sir, I promise that I won't hurt her in any way. I'll protect her if she needs it." He slightly smiled, he's pleased with my answer. Well said Harry. "Very good boy, I hope to see you around more now. With that, we shook hands and he went back inside. I smiled to myself, now time to go home and see the guys. 

On my way home, Rydel was on my mind. I finally get home and find Louis waiting for me. I walk in the door and find all eyes on me. "Where the Hell have you been?!" Louis fucking high pitch voice rung through my ears. "Chill the fuck out! I met Rydel's parents and they asked me to have dinner with them. It was really nice." They all started smiling all perverted like. "Harry "the flirt" has a new crush!!" Zayn said. "Shut it." I went to my room.  

I want to have Rydel as my own.. But how am I supposed to do that? Should I text her? No, too pushy.. God what the hell am I supposed to do? I know I'm known as the "flirt" of the band, but this is way different than any other girl I was with. I know that Rydel knows that I'm the "flirt", but she doesn't know what she does to me. I'm different with her around. 

What is going on with me?!

"Harry, you alright mate?" I jumped out of my skin, and looked at Louis. I was that deep in my thoughts? Wow.

"Yeah, at least I think so..." Lou pats my back and left my room. Should I talk to him about this? Of course I should, he's my best mate. I went back out with the guys, and sat with them on the couch. "Can I talk to you guys for a sec?" They all nodded with a 'Sure' from Zayn. 

"So, I know I am known as the "flirt" of the band, I think I really like Rydel. But all she knows is I hit her friend and now she might not what anything to do with me. I know that 3 of you know what it's like to have a girlfriend while we are on tour and such, would it be a bad thing if I asked Rydel to be my girlfriend?" Lou just smiled at me. Everyone exchanged looks at each other than back at me. 

"Do it man! She sounds wonderful, and we want you to be happy. We would also like to meet her. If you like her, just do it. Who knows, that 'Harry charm' may work on her." Liam said. "Do it!" Niall said. I glanced at him. "But, Ni... You will be the only one in the band without a girlfriend." He smiled while me and the others laughed. "I'm just waiting for my princess. You guys have yours, I'm waiting." Wow, that boy has a way with words. Some of the things he says, can make you cry. I tear up when he says something emotional or nice. "Alright, I'm gonna call her and ask to met up tomorrow or something. I'll let you know how it goes." I walked out and pulled out my iPhone. I dialed her number, but she didn't answer. Hmm, that's okay. I'll try again tomorrow. I walked back with everyone, and they are giving me weird smiles. "So! How did it go?" Zayn said while giving me an eyebrow wiggle."She didn't answer, but I'm not gonna call her every 2 minutes. So, I'm gonna tr tomorrow. Stop that eyebrow wiggle mate! Its creepy!" Everyone busted out laughing... Wow, I need other friends.