Chapter 9

Rydel's POV: So, Harry told me that he talked to Simon, and they moved their tour dates to later on. He said he waned to be with me for a while. So far its already been 2 months since I have been here. Its cold, but quite peaceful. I love it here. I'm on my way home from a walk in the park. The park is huge!!

---------------------------------------------------------------

I get home and I don't see Harry's car in the driveway... He better be home. I walk into the house and smell food coming from the kitchen. I slowly walk into the kitchen and I see Harry standing by the stove shirtless. 

"Hey Har, I'm home." I say. He quickly turns around, runs to me, picks me up, spins me and engulfs me into a hug. "Babe! I missed you so much!" He says back. I laughed. Harry let down and I put my arms around his neck. "I love you Ry." I smiled. "I love you too Harbear."

Harry leaned down and kissed me. Then he pushed me against the closest wall. he snaked his hands down to my bum. I honestly don't care, he's done it before. Then Harry gripped the back of my thighs. He pulled away from the kiss. "Jump." I jumped and I wrapped my legs around his torso. We resumed kissing and went to the bedroom. He gently set me down on he bed, I looked up at him as he took off his shirt. He starts taking my shirt off, once its off I am pushed on my back. Harry puts his body on top of mine closing in the small space that was once between us. Harry starts kissing my neck, leaving nibbles behind. I giggle. Harry's fingers get to the button on my jeans and unbuttons them. "Harry. Stop." 

"What's wrong? I thought you wanted to?" He said as he got up on his feet. I sighed. "Believe me, I do. But, I think that I would just want to be married to you first." Harry smiled showing me his dimples. "Okay, I understand. But when you are ready, watch out." Harry said as he winked at me. He grabbed his shirt along with mine off the floor and handed it to me. "You know, its like 10:00, we should get ready for bed." I said. I got off the bed and went to the closet to get my pj's. As I was standing there, Harry's arms wrapped around my waist rubbing my stomach. 

"What would you do if later on, we had a baby?" My jaw dropped, and eyes widened. I turned around. "Whoa there babe, I am not having a baby anytime soon. No baby is forming in my stomach until I'm at least 20. I'm 18, two years and then maybe." I explained.

Harry bowed his head in disappointment. "Harry, I know it would be amazing to have a baby with you. But honestly, think of management. They would kill you. Think of your job, I would be home most of the time alone. You would be doing what you love. Singing. Singing is way too important. Okay?" He nodded, not making eye contact. His arms tightened on my waist. He finally looked at me. 

"I love you Rydel, your my forever. Please don't leave me." Where did this come from? I thought. "Harry, where did this come from?" I asked.

"Just promise me. Please, I need to know that I know that I will see you in my future." "Harry, I promise that I will never leave you. You will always be with me. You are my future, no one else." I promised. 

He smiled. I stood on my tip-toes and kissed Harry's plump, pink lips. 

I got out of Harry's grip and got dressed for bed. Harry just slipped his pants off, and climbed into bed next to me. I nuzzled close to his chest as his arms wrapped around me.

"Goodnight beautiful." Har whispered. "Goodnight Har." I whispered back. Then I was out like a light. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

All through the night, I had a a few weird dreams. The one was really freaky. 

I was pregnant with Harry's baby. It kinda scared me.