Chapter 7

~2 months later.~

Harry is coming over again today because he texts me that he has news. I asked if it was good or bad, he didn't answer. So, I just brushed it off. After I was done taking off my make-up, I put my hair in a bun and walked downstairs to the living room. Its so quiet here, my parents are gone. Again. Yay me, I get stuck in a house for a few more hours until they get back.

I sat down for a bit before the door popped open. I turn my head quickly and saw a mop of curls hovering over me. I smiled up at him, and he leaned down and kissed my lips. He pulled away and sat beside me on the couch and put his arm around me. "So, Harry. What did you have to tell me that was really important?" He didn't answer. More silence. He looked down at me, his eyes starting to fill up with tears. "Harry?" He took a deep breath before attempting to speak. "I-I. Have t-to go on t-tour." He has to go on tour? That's it? I placed a hand on his cheek. "Harry, its alright. Its not that big of a deal. Its not like its going to be for like a year." "I know babe, but I can't leave you. I ju-just can't." His voice is getting really shaky now. I placed a soft kiss on his pink lips. "Harry, I promise you that I will be fine. I mean I'll miss you like crazy, but I'll be fine. Believe me." Harry put his arm on my waist and pushed me on my back. Now I'm laying flat on my back with having Harry hover over me. I put my hands in Harry's hair. Harry rubbed my cheek with his thumb. "Your so beautiful, you know that?" He whispered. I blushed, but I tried to hide it. "I love making you blush." "Yeah, yeah." I said back. He smiled down at me showing his dimples. I poked his dimples making him laugh. "I love your dimples. I wish I had some."

"You gorgeous even without them." I blushed...again. "Your blushing again!" He kinda screamed. I pushed him off of me. "Get off." I said as I sat up.

"So, tour?" Harry bowed his head once more. "Ugh yeah. For a few months. Believe me, I don't want to go." Harry whispered. "Harry, you have to. Its your job." I got up and went to my kitchen to get Harry and I a drink. Harry followed behind me. I poured some water into cups for the both of us. "Harry, I know you don't want to go. But, its what you signed up for. You have to do what you love." I spoke clearly for him to hear. Harry set his cup on the table and gripped the back of my thighs. "Jump." He whispered. I jumped, and he lifted me onto the counter with him sitting between my legs. "Come with me on tour." Go with him on tour? Is he serious? "Harry, I don't think that management will like that too much. Plus, I have to be here when my parents get back. When are you leaving anyways?" "In two days." Harry said as low as a whisper. "Its not that bad." "I know. I can't leave you."

Can't he get the point? "Harry. We both knew this was going to happen when you first asked me out. We talked about it, remember?"

{Flashback}

Harry and I are watching the sunset somewhere in the mountains. We are sitting down on the soft grass, holding each other close. The only sound I hear is Harry's heartbeat as I lean against his chest with his arm around my waist. Usually when we are hanging out we always have something to talk about, but tonight he's very oddly quiet. I looked up at him, and he looked down. "Harry, why are you so quiet? Is something wrong?" I stood up my eyes not leaving his. Harry stood up grabbing my waist pulling me against his body. I giggled. "What are you doing?" I said putting my hands on his chest. "Would you um... want to go out with me?" I got a huge grin on my face, and I probably look like an idiot. "Yeah. Oh yeah." I said trying to stop smiling. "Great, so um... I know we have had a few kissed here and there, but can I kiss you?" Harry asked. He's asking permission to kiss me? Nothing has stopped him before. "Yeah, you can kiss me." I said blushing. Harry slowly moved his one hand up to the back of my neck, holding me in place. My arms snaked their way around his neck. Harry leaned in and I got on my tip toes to reach him a little better. Harry's eyes are sealed closed, along with mine. His lips found mine, and there was so many sparks flying right now. Our lips moved in sync. Harry's tongue licked my bottom lip begging for an entrance in my mouth. After a few seconds of begging, I finally give him his wish. Our tongues began dancing. His one hand gripped my waist, I gripped his neck even harder.