Chapter 8

Harry's POV: "Hey boys, can I talk to you for a minute?" They all sat down in the living room. Rydel went upstairs to lay down. "Harry, are you alright?" Niall asked. "Yeah, I'm fine but Rydel isn't." I said back, 

"Oh my God! Is she alright?" Lou said. "Chill Lou. She's fine. Well, sort of." I bowed my head. I can't do this..... What if they hate me for bringing her here. What if they make her leave? 

"Harry, get out of your thoughts. What is going on?" Zayn spit. 

I can't do this... I can do this... I can't do this... I CAN do this.

"Okay, well Liam already knows all this..." 

I explained what happened to Rydel, and they all understood. Even Louis, he didn't give me this huge lecture about everything. I was really surprised. 

"Harry, its all good. She can stay, just please, don't make her regret it. We all know how you are with girls." Zayn mumbled the last part. Don't over react Harry, Don't you dare over react. I thought to myself.

"Look, I'm not like that anymore. I love Rydel, and she loves me. Goodnight, we have to get ready to move back to London tomorrow. You guys should get your stuff packed too." I snapped and went to my room. I walked in and saw Rydel spread out across my bed. Her hair out everywhere, she still looks gorgeous to me. I slowly crawled into the bed with her, and she cuddled to my chest. I wrapped my arm around her tiny frame. I dipped my head into the crook of her neck, and kissed her neck once. 

I really don't want to leave Rydel when we go on tour. Which is in... two days! Shit! I totally forgot! So we move to London tomorrow and I leave her the day after? So not happening. I'm going to talk to Simon and see if he can move the tour next month or so. I'm not leaving Rydel the day after we move to London. Screw that idea, I love Rydel too much to let that happen.